Recently, Guangzhou municipal market supervision and Administration Bureau conducted supervision and sampling inspection on 16 categories of food produced and operated in the city [beverages, biscuits, quick-frozen food, potatoes and puffed food, candy products, vegetable products, fruit products, fried food and nut products, sugar, cakes, health food, infant formula food, catering food (including tableware), food additives, edible agricultural products, and other food], a total of 1790 batches. Among them, 1756 batches of qualified samples and 34 batches of unqualified samples were sampled. According to the national food safety standards, if individual items are unqualified, their products are judged as unqualified products. The details are as follows:
1、 General situation
1. 99 batches of beverages, 2 unqualified batches.
2. 63 batches of biscuits, no unqualified samples were detected.
3. No unqualified samples were detected in 90 batches of quick-frozen food.
4. There were 45 batches of potatoes and puffed food, and no unqualified samples were detected.
5. 29 batches of confectionery products, 2 unqualified batches.
6. 56 batches of vegetable products, 1 batch unqualified.
7. 38 batches of fruit products, 3 unqualified batches.
8. There are 64 batches of fried food and nut products, and 2 batches are unqualified.
9. 25 batches of sugar, no unqualified samples were detected.
10. 197 batches of cakes, no unqualified samples were detected.
11. There are 64 batches of health food, and one batch is unqualified.
12. There were 132 batches of infant formula food, and no unqualified samples were detected.
13. 171 batches of catering food (including tableware) and 5 unqualified batches.
14. 107 batches of food additives, no unqualified samples were detected.
15. 558 batches of edible agricultural products, 18 unqualified batches.
16. There were 52 batches of other foods, and no unqualified samples were detected.
2、 Disposal of nonconforming products
Guangzhou municipal market supervision and Administration Bureau has asked the relevant district market supervision departments to investigate and deal with unqualified food and its producers and operators in a timely manner, and ordered enterprises to find out the flow of products, recall unqualified products, and analyze the reasons for rectification; Business units are required to immediately take measures such as taking unqualified food off the shelves to control risks and investigate and deal with them according to law.
III. food safety consumption tips
Consumers should buy the food they need through formal and reliable channels and keep the corresponding shopping vouchers. They should see clearly the relevant marks on the outer packaging, such as production date, shelf life, producer name and address, ingredient or ingredient list, food production license number and other marks, and whether they are complete and in line with the provisions of laws and regulations. Do not buy products without manufacturer name, address, production date and shelf life, do not buy products that exceed the shelf life or deteriorate, and do not buy announced unqualified products. Consumers are welcome to actively participate in food safety supervision and pay attention to the announcement of food safety sampling inspection information. If you find unqualified food involved in this announcement in the market, please call the local complaint hotline 12315 or 12345 in time.