Recently, Guangzhou municipal market supervision and Administration Bureau conducted supervision and sampling inspection on 13 categories of food [edible oil, grease and its products, condiments, quick-frozen food, potato and puffed food, candy products, tea and related products, vegetable products, fruit products, cakes, bean products, catering food (including tableware), food additives, edible agricultural products] produced and operated in the city, with a total of 1970 batches. Among them, 1931 batches of qualified samples and 39 batches of unqualified samples were sampled. According to the national food safety standards, if individual items are unqualified, their products are judged as unqualified products. The details are as follows:
I. General Situation
1. There are 125 batches of edible oil, grease and their products, and no unqualified samples are detected.
2. 165 batches of condiments, 4 unqualified batches.
3. 239 batches of quick-frozen food, 2 unqualified batches.
4. There are 18 batches of potatoes and puffed food, and one batch is unqualified.
5. 27 batches of candy products, 3 unqualified batches.
6. There were 148 batches of tea and related products, and no unqualified samples were detected.
7. 102 batches of vegetable products, no unqualified samples were detected.
8. 45 batches of fruit products, 5 unqualified batches.
9. 168 batches of cakes, 3 unqualified batches.
10. There were 64 batches of bean products, and no unqualified samples were detected.
11. 168 batches of catering food (including tableware) and 3 unqualified batches.
12. 106 batches of food additives, no unqualified samples were detected.
13. 595 batches of edible agricultural products, 18 unqualified batches.
II. Disposal of nonconforming products
Guangzhou municipal market supervision and Administration Bureau has asked the relevant district market supervision departments to investigate and deal with unqualified food and its producers and operators in a timely manner, and ordered enterprises to find out the flow of products, recall unqualified products, and analyze the reasons for rectification; Business units are required to immediately take measures such as taking unqualified food off the shelves to control risks and investigate and deal with them according to law.
III. food safety consumption tips
Consumers should buy the food they need through formal and reliable channels and keep the corresponding shopping vouchers. They should see clearly the relevant marks on the outer packaging, such as production date, shelf life, producer name and address, ingredient or ingredient list, food production license number and other marks, and whether they are complete and in line with the provisions of laws and regulations. Do not buy products without manufacturer name, address, production date and shelf life, do not buy products that exceed the shelf life or deteriorate, and do not buy announced unqualified products. Consumers are welcome to actively participate in food safety supervision and pay attention to the announcement of food safety sampling inspection information. If you find unqualified food involved in this announcement in the market, please call the local complaint hotline 12315 or 12345 in time.