In August, there will be continuous high temperature weather, and the daily maximum temperature in most areas will reach 35 ℃ ~ 40 ℃, and locally 40 ℃ ~ 42 ℃. It is expected that floods and droughts will coexist and alternate in August. In order to actively reduce the impact of drought and flood disasters on the aquaculture industry in our city, and ensure the stable production and income increase of the aquaculture industry in the city and the continuous and effective supply of aquatic products in the market. All breeding units should maintain scientific feeding and strengthen water quality management and daily management. At the same time, we should pay close attention to the weather forecast of the meteorological department to prevent bad weather, so as to take countermeasures in advance to reduce unnecessary losses. In August, the following diseases should be focused on and preparations for prevention and control should be made.
I. disease prediction
1. Iridovirus disease:the main hazards are Culter Alburnus, Pelteobagrus fulvidraco, California perch, etc.
2. Grasscarp haemorrhagic disease:the main target of harm is Grasscarp with a length of 2.5 cm ~ 15 cm or a first-year-old Grasscarp species with a length of 150 g/tail ~ 350 g/tail. Grasscarp farms in the city need to focus on prevention and control.
3. Bacterial Gill Rot Disease, bacterial enteritis disease, red skin disease:the main target of harm is Grasscarp, crucian carp and other fish species to adult fish. Grasscarp and crucian carp breeding areas in the city need to focus on prevention and control.
4. Edwardsiellosis of catfish:the main target of harm is catfish, which can cause intestinal sepsis of channel catfish and fulvidraco fulvidraco outbreaks of”a little red” and”head perforation”. The catfish and yellow catfish breeding areas in the city need to focus on prevention and control.
5. Bacterial septicemia in freshwater fish:the main hazards are crucian carp, silver carp, bighead carp, eel, mandarin fish, California perch, etc. The relevant farms in the city need to focus on prevention and control.
6. Wheel worm disease, ring worm disease, obliquus tube worm disease:the main objects of harm are Grasscarp, silver carp, bighead carp, crucian carp, carp fry and fish species. The relevant farms in the city need to focus on prevention and control.
7. Chinese cretinism, anchovy and taeniasis:the main targets of harm are Grasscarp, silver carp and Bighead Carp over the second age. Grasscarp, silver carp and Bighead fish farms in the city need to focus on prevention and control.
II. Prevention and control measures
1. Change water in time to strengthen pond inspection. When the water temperature rises in summer, the breeding water body is easy to rot, so it should be changed regularly. In high temperature climate, the water change should be in the morning and evening, and the water change volume should not exceed 50%. It is not suitable to change water at noon.
2. Iridovirus disease:Sprinkle povidone iodine in the whole pool, and take compound multidimensional preparation + liver protecting and liver protecting preparation orally. In the California perch breeding pond where the disease occurs, reducing the feeding amount or stopping eating for 1 ~ 2 days can better treat the disease.
3. Grasscarp hemorrhagic disease:regularly sprinkle disinfectants such as quicklime and povidone iodine in the whole pool for water disinfection. Rhubarb, Scutellaria baicalensis, Phellodendron amurense and Radix Isatidis can be added to the feed to prevent it.
4. Bacterial Gill Rot Disease, bacterial enteritis disease and erythroderma:0.3 ~ 0.5 g trichloroisocyanuric acid per cubic meter of water is sprinkled in the whole tank, and the dosage per kilogram of fish is 30 ~ 50 mg, once a day, for 3 ~ 5 days.
5. Edwards’ disease of Silurus meridionalis:every 100 kg of fish is fed with 5g sulfonamides (for aquatic products), once a day for 5 consecutive days, or every 100 kg of fish is fed with 6G ~ 9g oxytetracycline, once a day for 10 consecutive days.
6. Bacterial septicemia of freshwater fish:Sprinkle quicklime or bleaching powder with a concentration of 1ppm (30%effective chlorine) to improve water quality, once to twice a month. Strengthen feed management, strictly implement the”four fixed” feeding principle, and add immune enhancers to the bait.
7. Wheel worm disease, ring worm disease, obliquus tube worm disease:when the disease occurs, soak and disinfect with salt water with a concentration of 2%~ 3%for 10 ~ 20 minutes or copper sulfate solution (8 mg/L) for 30 minutes.
8. Chinese plague, anchovy plague and taeniasis:Sprinkle 0.5g ~ 1g of refined trichlorfon in the whole pool every cubic meter of water, once every other day, twice in a row.
9. Disinfect and oxygenate the dead fish in time, and conduct harmless treatment. Disinfection should be carried out in time after the flood. 1.0g bleaching powder can be sprinkled in the whole pool per cubic meter of water, which can effectively kill pathogenic bacteria. In case of showers, no wind and insufficient light, the aerator should be started in time to prevent secondary losses caused by hypoxia. Dead fish after the flood should be salvaged in time and treated harmlessly. The specific measures are:disinfect with quicklime and bleaching powder, and then bury more than 1 meter deep.
10. Scientific medication. Fish disease should be diagnosed and treated in time. You can consult professional technicians of aquaculture disease prevention and control or through the”national aquatic animal disease remote auxiliary diagnosis service network” to achieve the right medicine and scientific prevention and control. Website of”remote diagnosis network”:http://www.adds.org.cn/；”Remote diagnosis network” mobile app:China Fisheries.