Agricultural and rural committees and finance bureaus of all districts:
In order to further promote the construction of cold chain facilities for storage and preservation of agricultural products in Tiantou, and promote the loss reduction and efficiency increase of primary processing of agricultural products, in accordance with the requirements of the notice of the general office of the Ministry of agriculture and rural areas and the general office of the Ministry of Finance on the construction of cold storage and preservation facilities for agricultural products in 2022 (Nong ban Shi  No. 5), In combination with the actual layout of the 14th five year plan for Rural Revitalization in Shanghai, the action plan for promoting high-quality agricultural development in Shanghai (2021-2025) and the rural industrial development plan in Shanghai (2021-2025), the notice on the construction of cold storage and fresh-keeping facilities in the producing areas of agricultural products in our city in 2022 is as follows.
I. General requirements
Promote the extension of cold chain logistics service network to rural areas, smooth the cold chain microcirculation at the end of fresh agricultural products, and provide strong support for serving rural industries, improving farmers’ income, enhancing market stability, and ensuring the effective supply of agricultural products.
2、 Key tasks
(I) construction content
In accordance with the requirements of the”Shanghai rural industry development plan (2021-2025)” and in combination with the layout of the city’s agricultural advantageous and characteristic industries, we will focus on 13 green garden leading areas, and support the main bodies such as demonstration family farms above the district level, demonstration cooperatives of farmers’ cooperatives and registered rural collective economic organizations to build or expand cold storage and fresh-keeping facilities in key towns and central villages. Focus on supporting the construction of ventilation storage facilities, mechanical refrigerators, controlled atmosphere refrigerators, pre cooling facilities and equipment and other supporting facilities and equipment.
(II) capital policy
The project is supported by the method of”construction before subsidy”. The proportion of central financial support generally does not exceed 30%of the total cost of construction facilities, and the maximum subsidy scale of a single entity does not exceed 1million yuan; The subsidy proportion of municipal financial funds generally does not exceed 10%of the total cost of construction facilities; The subsidy proportion of district level financial funds is generally not less than 10%of the total cost of construction facilities.
(III) organization and Implementation
1. Make project reserves. Each district should establish a project reserve, carry out project reserve and dynamic management, and make preparations for policy publicity and facility construction. Guide the construction subject to apply for storage through the cold chain logistics information system for storage and preservation of agricultural products of the Ministry of agriculture and rural areas, which will be put into storage after being examined and approved at the district level and the municipal level.
2. Carry out review and approval. Each district agricultural and Rural Committee shall announce the project support policies to the public no less than 10 working days before the commencement of the application work, summarize and review the project application information and materials in time, and carry out project review, project approval and other work in conjunction with relevant departments as required. For projects that have passed the project approval, they shall be publicized to the public in time, generally not less than 5 working days. All districts shall timely report the project approval to the municipal agricultural and Rural Commission for filing for future reference.
3. Organize training. The practical technology of cold storage and preservation of agricultural products and the training content of cold chain logistics operation management have been included in the national training of high-quality farmers and the training of rural practical talents. All districts can organize various training activities through online teaching, classroom teaching, on-site teaching and other methods to help the construction main body continuously improve the use efficiency of cold storage and fresh-keeping facilities.
4. Strengthen process management. The district agricultural and rural committees shall strengthen the regular scheduling and supervision of project implementation, timely report the construction progress, and timely report major matters to the people’s government at the same level and the municipal agricultural and Rural Committee. The construction subject independently carries out facility construction and assumes the main responsibility of safety construction and operation. The municipal agricultural and Rural Committee will carry out supervision and inspection on the project construction in each district.
5. Standardize completion acceptance. The agricultural and Rural Commission and the Finance Bureau of each district shall carry out on-site acceptance together with relevant departments, and timely issue subsidy funds to the construction entities that have passed the acceptance, and make them public. If conditions permit, the district may invite a third-party evaluation institution to participate in the acceptance. The municipal agricultural and Rural Commission will conduct spot checks on projects that have passed the completion acceptance.
III. work guarantee
(I) strengthen organizational leadership
The agricultural and rural committees and finance bureaus of all districts should attach great importance to establishing and improving the work promotion mechanism, strengthening special work classes, clarifying responsibilities and tasks, strengthening coordination, strengthening dispatching guidance, and improving supervision and management capabilities. We should always adhere to the principle that quantity is subject to quality, progress is subject to timeliness, and whether it is good or not is fast. We should solidly promote the construction of cold storage and fresh-keeping facilities in the producing areas of agricultural products, guide the main body to continuously improve the comprehensive use efficiency of facilities, and prevent large areas from being idle or abandoned.
(II) strengthen policy support
All districts should fully implement the preferential policies on the price of land for agricultural facilities and electricity for agricultural production, and encourage the use of village collective idle houses, abandoned factories or commercial construction land to carry out facility construction. Encourage construction and operation cooperation with various market entities, and reasonably determine the cooperation mode and benefit distribution mechanism. It should be well connected with other relevant financial funds supporting the development of cold chain logistics to avoid repeated investment.
(III) improve supervision and management
All districts should organize and carry out supervision and evaluation of the construction of cold storage and fresh-keeping facilities in the origin of agricultural products. We should resolutely investigate and deal with illegal acts such as false reporting, fraudulent obtaining, misappropriation and misappropriation of project funds. Comprehensively sort out the payment of subsidies in 2021, guide the construction subject to complete the construction task as soon as possible, and complete the payment of funds. We should carry out a comprehensive self-examination, find out the risk points and deficiencies, and submit the 2022 self-assessment report on facility construction to the municipal agricultural and Rural Commission before December 15.
(IV) strengthen demonstration and publicity
All districts should strengthen the experimental demonstration and promotion of practical technical standards, materials and equipment for cold storage and preservation of agricultural products, and explore the informatization collection method of circulation data of agricultural products in the origin. We should speed up the summary of good experiences and practices in the construction and operation of facilities, strengthen all media publicity, launch a number of typical cases of mechanism innovation, policy innovation and model innovation, and effectively play a demonstration and driving role.
Attachment:1 Fund allocation table
2. Performance target table of subsidy funds for the construction of cold storage and fresh-keeping facilities in the producing areas of agricultural products in Pudong New Area
3. Performance target table of subsidy funds for the construction of cold storage and fresh-keeping facilities in the origin of agricultural products in Jiading District
4. Performance target table of subsidy funds for the construction of cold storage and fresh-keeping facilities in the producing areas of agricultural products in Jinshan District
5. Performance target table of subsidy funds for the construction of cold storage and fresh-keeping facilities in the origin of agricultural products in Qingpu District
6. Performance target table of subsidy funds for the construction of cold storage and fresh-keeping facilities in the origin of agricultural products in Chongming District
Shanghai Municipal Commission of agriculture and rural development Shanghai Municipal Bureau of Finance
July 4, 2022