In accordance with the requirements of the food safety law of the people’s Republic of China and other laws and regulations, as well as the city’s food safety supervision and sampling plan and corresponding sampling rules, our bureau organized a sampling inspection of 566 batches of five categories of food samples:condiments, alcohol, edible agricultural products, sugar, and convenience food. According to the national food safety standards and relevant national regulations, 557 batches of qualified samples and 9 batches of unqualified samples were inspected and judged (see the annex for sampling information).
I. General Situation
102 batches of condiments, all qualified; 90 batches of alcohol, all qualified; 277 batches of edible agricultural products, including 270 batches of qualified samples and 7 batches of unqualified samples; 55 batches of sugar, including 54 batches of qualified samples and 1 batch of unqualified samples; 42 batches of convenience food, including 41 batches of qualified samples and 1 batch of unqualified samples.
II. Unqualified samples
1. Acetamiprid, a rape sold by Beijing qiexin Imported Food Co., Ltd. in hungry (mobile app) tianxianjun fruits and vegetables (Zuo’an store), does not meet the national food safety standards.
2. The black fish and sodium pentachlorophenolate (calculated by pentachlorophenol) operated by Beijing yiwangju Catering Service Co., Ltd. do not meet the relevant national regulations.
3. The plain beef tendon (spicy) (seasoned flour products) produced by Hunan shuangzai Food Co., Ltd. and sold by Beijing he’an Gongchuang Trading Co., Ltd. in meituan takeout Jingdong convenience store (South Renmin Road store), sucralose does not meet the national food safety standards. Hunan shuangzai Food Co., Ltd. raised objections to the test results and applied for re inspection; After re inspection, maintain the preliminary inspection conclusion.
4. The leeks and chlorpyrifos operated by Beijing hongbinlou catering Co., Ltd. do not meet the national food safety standards.
5. Beijing Shunchang Xinrong science and Trade Co., Ltd. sells cowpeas, fenthion and carbofuran in meituan (mobile app) Laobao (fangtang direct store), which do not meet the national food safety standards.
6. Cadmium (calculated by CD) of swimming crab and ice fresh sea crab operated by Beijing Lihui fresh convenience supermarket Co., Ltd. does not meet the national food safety standards.
7. The leeks operated by Beijing Langlong Chaolin vegetable stall do not meet the national food safety standards.
8. It is nominal that the reducing sugar content of cotton white sugar (sub packaged) produced by Wangdu branch of Beijing huashifengyuan Trading Co., Ltd. and operated by Beijing xinyuemei grain and oil wholesale department does not meet the express standards of the product. Wangdu branch of Beijing huashifengyuan Trading Co., Ltd. raised objections to the test results and applied for re inspection; After re inspection, maintain the preliminary inspection conclusion.
For the unqualified food found in the sampling inspection of food safety supervision, the Beijing Municipal Bureau of market supervision and administration has required the local market supervision department to investigate and deal with it according to law, and the local market supervision department has been notified if it involves other provinces and cities.
It is hereby announced.
Beijing Municipal Bureau of market supervision
July 13, 2022