The economic information commissions of all districts and counties (autonomous counties), the economic and information departments of Liangjiang New District, Chongqing High-tech Zone, Wansheng Economic Development Zone, relevant units and enterprises:
In order to strengthen the supervision and management of the safety of salt supply in the city, protect the health of the public, maintain the order of production and operation of the salt market, and create a fair competitive market environment and a safe and healthy consumption environment, in accordance with the”Salt Monopoly Measures” (State Council Order No. 696), Regulations on the Administration of Iodized Salt to Eliminate the Harm of Iodine Deficiency, and the Notice of the General Office of the General Office of the Ministry of Industry and Information Technology, the General Office of the National Development and Reform Commission and the General Office of the National Health and Health Commission on Further Strengthening the Administration of Salt Monopoly (Ministry of Industry and Information Technology Joint Consumption (2019)  No. 92) spirit and relevant laws and regulations, it is decided to launch a special action for the law enforcement inspection of the 2021 autumn salt franchise in the whole city. The relevant matters are hereby notified as follows:
1. Action goal
Through the special action of centralized law enforcement inspection of salt franchise, standardize and create a benign and orderly salt franchise market order and supply environment, ensure the safety of salt supply, and enhance the public’s awareness of safe salt use. Further publicize and implement the”Measures for the Monopoly of Table Salt” and relevant laws and regulations, severely crack down on salt-related illegal activities such as disrupting the designated salt production and wholesale of salt, establish a bottom line of salt safety, strengthen the law-abiding and honest concept of salt producers and operators, and protect the people’s health Health, to promote the healthy development of the city’s salt industry.
2. Check the content
(1) Designated salt production enterprise. Check whether the company’s designated production qualifications continue to meet the”standard conditions for designated salt production enterprises” and whether it produces salt as required; check whether the company has established a salt production and sales record system in accordance with regulations, and whether it records truthfully and keeps relevant vouchers within the prescribed period; Check whether the company uses mine salt brine to boil table salt; check whether the company cooperates with non-designated salt production companies for”OEM” production; check whether the company produces and processes table salt outside the production address specified in the certificate; check whether the company complies with the requirements An electronic traceability system for table salt has been established, whether its operation is effective, etc.
(2) Designated salt wholesaler. Check whether the company’s designated wholesale qualifications continue to meet the “standard conditions for designated salt wholesale companies” and whether it wholesales salt as required; check whether the company purchases salt from designated salt production companies or other designated salt wholesale companies; check whether the company sells outside the specified range Table salt; check whether the company has established a procurement and sales record system, whether it records truthfully and keeps relevant vouchers within the prescribed period; check whether the iodine content of table salt sold by the company meets the relevant standards of our city (21-39 mg/kg); check the table salt sold by the company Whether it meets food safety standards; check whether companies operating salt business across provinces meet the relevant qualifications for business development; check whether branches established by cross-provincial companies in our city conduct wholesale business in the name of the company; check whether cross-provincial companies operate in cooperation with them Whether the logistics and distribution companies in Chongqing have illegal wholesale behaviors; check whether the companies that carry out cross-provincial salt operations in accordance with the Yujingxin Consumption (2020) No. 14 document require that the sales of salt in Chongqing in the previous quarter be notified to the municipal economy within 15 days after the end of each quarter Consumer Goods Division of the Information Commission (Salt Industry Management Division); to check whether the company has established an electronic salt traceability system as required and whether its operation is effective, etc.
(3) Retail units of table salt. Check whether the unit purchases salt to check the supplier’s designated salt wholesale qualification; check the legal and valid vouchers and shelf life of the unit’s purchase of salt; check whether the salt retail unit has illegal wholesale behavior; check whether the salt retail unit does not meet the city’s iodine sales Salt standard table salt; check whether the salt retail unit sells uniodized table salt without authorization.
(4) Operator of salt e-commerce platform. Check whether the operator of the e-commerce platform has inspected the relevant designated wholesale qualifications for the main body of salt sold on the platform; check whether the seller of the salt on the platform publicizes the certificate of the designated salt wholesale enterprise in a prominent position on the main page of the business activities; check whether the salt products sold on the platform conform to the local Requirements for iodine content standards; check whether the non-iodized salt sold on the platform is a sales unit designated by the local salt industry authority.
(5) Food processing salt companies. Check whether large-packaged salt is purchased from units or individuals other than the designated salt wholesaler; check the legal and valid vouchers and shelf life of the unit’s purchase of salt; check whether the salt used for food processing flows into the salt market, etc.
3. Check points
Inspection focus:designated salt production and wholesale enterprises; shopping malls, supermarkets, farmer’s markets (including township fairs), retail households; offices, schools, corporate canteens; catering companies, food processing salt companies; e-commerce selling salt Platform etc.
Four, investigation and punishment behavior
(1) Non-designated salt production enterprises produce table salt;
(2) Non-designated salt wholesale companies operating salt wholesale business;
(3) Designated salt production enterprises or non-salt production enterprises failing to keep production and sales records in accordance with regulations;
(4) The designated salt wholesaler fails to keep the purchase and sales records in accordance with the regulations;
(5) The designated salt wholesaler sells salt beyond the scope prescribed by the state and provides large-package salt to salt retail units;
(6) Selling non-table salt products as table salt;
(7) A designated salt wholesaler purchases salt from a unit or individual other than a designated salt producer or other designated salt wholesaler;
(8) Salt retail units purchase salt from units or individuals other than designated salt wholesalers;
(9) Designated salt production enterprises and provincial-level designated salt wholesale enterprises that have obtained the certificate of designated salt wholesale enterprises, have not cooperated with other designated salt wholesale enterprises, established branches or sold in the name of this enterprise (certified name) To carry out cross-provincial salt business operations through outlets, entrusting third-party logistics and distribution;
(10) Designated salt production enterprises or designated salt wholesalers hiring personnel in violation of regulations;
(11) Enterprises and individuals without a certificate of designated salt wholesale enterprise are carrying out salt e-commerce;
(12) Other violations of the”Measures for the Monopoly of Table Salt” and relevant laws and regulations.
5. Time arrangement
In accordance with the principle of”promoting as a whole, highlighting key points, and seeking practical results”, the development is organized in a planned, step-by-step, and targeted manner. It is mainly carried out in three stages:
(1) Preparation phase (August).
1. Make a plan. The economic information commissions of all districts and counties (autonomous counties), the economic and information departments of Liangjiang New District, Chongqing High-tech Zone, and Wansheng Economic Development Zone (hereinafter referred to as the district and county economic information departments) shall research and find the existence of salt production and sales in the jurisdiction in accordance with the requirements of this notice. For problems and weaknesses, formulate a targeted salt law enforcement action plan in the jurisdiction. Districts and counties with conditions can carry out joint law enforcement actions with market supervision and public security departments to clarify tasks, implement responsibilities, and seek practical results.
2. Extensive publicity. The economic information departments of all districts and counties should combine the publicity of laws and regulations such as the”Salt Franchise Measures” with law enforcement inspections, enter enterprises, markets, supermarkets, and communities, carry out various forms of publicity activities, and create a good atmosphere.
(2) Implementation phase (September to October).
1. Comprehensive inspection. The economic information departments of all districts and counties shall carry out comprehensive inspections in accordance with the law enforcement action plan of the Salt Coalition in their respective jurisdictions, and shall accurately record the inspections and the problems found and deal with them in a timely manner to prevent”spattering” and”walking through the scene.”
2. Severe crackdown. The economic information departments of all districts and counties must adhere to the principle of “inspecting and rectifying, and investigating and fighting”. Any illegal cases discovered during the inspection process shall be filed and severely cracked down; if suspected illegal acts that are not within the processing authority of the department are discovered, they shall Hand over to relevant departments with authority to deal with in a timely manner.
(3) Concluding stage (November).
The economic information departments of all districts and counties should seriously summarize the experience in law enforcement actions, find out the shortcomings, and attach great importance to the work of information submission. Good practices and problem handling in the law enforcement process can be formed into a work brief (with relevant pictures) and uploaded in time; the summary and attachments of the law enforcement inspection actions should be submitted to the Comprehensive Law Enforcement Department of the Municipal Economic Information Commission before November 20. Contact:Teacher Wang; Tel:13908388856,63898019; Mailing address:Comprehensive Law Enforcement Office, No. 12 Yunshan South Road, Liangjiang New District, Chongqing City (the electronic version is also sent to the mailbox:[email protected]
6. Work requirements
(1) Carefully organized and arranged. The economic information departments of all districts and counties should attach great importance to the importance of this law enforcement inspection action for maintaining salt safety in their jurisdiction, carefully organize the deployment, and earnestly implement it to ensure that the action achieves the expected results. The Municipal Economic Information Commission will conduct random inspections of district and county law enforcement inspections.
(2) Strengthen departmental linkage. Strengthen the joint inspection and information sharing with market supervision, public security, health and health departments, and if any suspected crime is found during the inspection, it should be promptly transferred to the public security department for handling.
(3) Strengthen the guidance of public opinion. Do a good job in the positive publicity of news and public opinion, do a good job in the popularization of the”Salt Franchise Measures” and related laws and regulations, and invite news media to participate in law enforcement inspections when necessary, expose a batch of typical cases in time, form a high-pressure situation of public opinion, and strengthen salt production and operation units Awareness of production and management in accordance with the law.
(4) Strict and civilized law enforcement. Adhere to law-based administration, civilized law enforcement, strict procedures, rigorous case handling, focus on comprehensive evidence collection, improve the quality of law enforcement documents, ensure clear facts, sufficient evidence, legal procedures, and correct application of laws, and prevent excessive law enforcement, arbitrary law enforcement, and selective law enforcement. .
Attachment:Statistical Table of Special Actions for Concentrated Law Enforcement Inspections of Salt Monopoly in the Fall of 2021
Chongqing Economic and Information Technology Commission
July 27, 2021