The”Notice on the Verification and Disposal of 38 Batches of Unqualified Food under Supervision and Sampling Inspection” issued by the General Office of the State Administration for Market Regulation (Shi Jian Shi Jian Han  No. 764), involving 2 food business units in our district . The notice of the risk control of unqualified food is as follows:
1. Big squid operated by Yinchuan Liupanshan Road Branch of Ningxia Yonghui Supermarket Co., Ltd.
(1) Basic situation of random inspection. On March 26, 2021, Zhejiang Fangyuan Inspection Group Co., Ltd. was entrusted by the State Administration of Market Supervision and Administration to conduct an inspection of the large squid sold by the Yinchuan Liupanshan Road Branch of Ningxia Yonghui Supermarket Co., Ltd. (production date:October 21, 2020) Sampling inspection. After inspection, the cadmium (calculated by Cd) item was unqualified.
(2) On-site investigation. After receiving the unqualified report, the Jinfeng District Bureau of Yinchuan Market Supervision Bureau conducted an on-site inspection of the business premises of the unit. The unit has a valid”business license” and”food business license.” After investigation, the large squid sold by Yinchuan Liupanshan Road Branch of Ningxia Yonghui Supermarket Co., Ltd. was sampled on March 26, 2021 (the production date was October 21, 2020). Purchased by Jin Trading Co., Ltd., the purchase quantity is 15 kg, and the purchase price is 41 yuan/kg. The sampling base was 3kg on March 26, 2021, and 1.626kg was sampled on site. The remaining products were sold out on March 27. The company has a three-level electronic ledger for purchase, sales and storage. Supervisors requested the inspection report of squid on site (the supplier provided the inspection report issued by Shandong Shijin Inspection Service Co., Ltd. on September 7, 2020. The inspection items were not Involving cadmium (in Cd) project).
(3) Check the handling situation. After receiving the unqualified report, the supervisors of the Jinfeng District Bureau of Yinchuan Market Supervision Bureau did not see any big squids on sale during the on-site inspection. Ningxia Yonghui Supermarket Co., Ltd. Yinchuan Liupanshan Road Branch immediately issued a recall announcement after receiving the unqualified report, and inquired the customer order information through the system. There are 12 customer orders for this batch of big squid, of which 4 orders will be sold in 2020. (The system can no longer display the consumer’s specific contact information and other information). 8 orders will be sold in 2021 (the system can query consumer information, including 1 sample), and the supermarket telephone contact the consumer, all of which have been eaten and cannot be recalled, of which 5 orders are made Compensation for the gifts and apologized; the other two consumers made a no-physical return refund and apologized. In the end, no product was recalled. On May 6, 2021, Yinchuan Liupanshan Road Branch of Ningxia Yonghui Supermarket Co., Ltd. filed an application for re-inspection with the Market Supervision Department of the Autonomous Region. After re-inspection, the batch of large squid cadmium (calculated as Cd) was found to be unqualified. At present, the case is under further investigation, and the handling will be notified after the verification and disposal are completed.
2. Leeks operated by Shanghai Bailian Supermarket in Yanghe Town, Yongning County
(1) The basic situation of sampling. On March 24, 2021, Zhejiang Fangyuan Testing Group Co., Ltd. was entrusted by the State Administration of Market Supervision and Administration to conduct a sampling inspection of leeks sold in Shanghai Bailian Supermarket in Yanghe Town, Yongning County. After inspection, the chlorpyrifos project was unqualified.
(2) On-site investigation. On April 23, 2021, the Yongning County Market Supervision and Administration Bureau Yang He Market Supervision and Administration Office delivered an inspection report and conducted an inspection of the supermarket. After investigation, the batch of leeks was purchased from a temporary vegetable stall in the Sijixian Comprehensive Wholesale Market in Wangyuan Town, Yongning County, and the supplier could not be contacted. The supermarket can provide the Sijixian Fresh Agricultural Products Comprehensive Wholesale Market when the leeks are allowed to enter the market. The rapid detection of qualified reports and purchase receipts. The sale of this batch of leeks was completed on March 24, 2021. The purchase price of leeks was 3 yuan/kg, the selling price was 5.96/kg, and the value was 149 yuan.
(3) Check the handling situation. The law enforcement officers informed the operator of the inspection results and related rights of the Shanghai Bailian Supermarket in Yanghe Town, Yongning County in accordance with the law, and requested that the substandard food be recalled. It cannot be recalled because it has been sold out. At present, the case is under investigation, and the disposition will be notified after the verification and disposition are completed.
3. If consumers find food safety violations, they can call the market supervision department 12315 to make a complaint.