In accordance with the”Food Safety Law of the People’s Republic of China” and other laws and regulations, as well as the city’s food safety supervision and sampling plan and corresponding sampling inspection rules, our bureau organized sampling inspections of meat products, edible oils, fats and their products, and dairy products. 664 batches of samples of 8 categories of health food, food additives, edible agricultural products, processed grain products, and catering food. According to the national food safety standards and relevant national regulations, the inspection and judgment, including 660 batches of qualified samples and 4 batches of unqualified samples (see the attachment for sampling information).
One. Overall situation
113 batches of meat products, all qualified; 108 batches of edible oil, fat and their products, all qualified; 107 batches of dairy products, all qualified; 95 batches of health food, all qualified; 51 batches of food additives, All qualified; 93 batches of edible agricultural products, including 91 batches of qualified samples and 2 batches of unqualified samples; 52 batches of processed food products, including 51 batches of qualified samples and 1 batch of unqualified samples; 45 batches of catering food, Among them, 44 batches of qualified samples and 1 batch of unqualified samples.
二. Circumstances of unqualified samples
1. The glutinous rice, dehydroacetic acid and its sodium salt (calculated as dehydroacetic acid) operated by Beijing Yongning Shuying Pasta Processing Shop do not meet the national food safety standards. The inspection agency is the National Non-staple Food Quality Supervision and Inspection Center.
2. The coliforms of the rice bowls used and disinfected at Beijing Youjufuxiang Restaurant do not meet the national food safety standards. The inspection agency is Pony Testing Group Co., Ltd.
3. Gayu and enrofloxacin operated by He Jianye Store in Beijing do not meet the national food safety standards. The inspection agency is the Comprehensive Inspection Center of the Chinese Academy of Inspection and Quarantine.
4. Carbendazim and leeks operated by Beijing Yijingwei Catering Co., Ltd. do not meet the national food safety standards. The inspection agency is the Comprehensive Inspection Center of the Chinese Academy of Inspection and Quarantine.
3. In response to unqualified foods found in food safety supervision and random inspections, relevant food producers and operators have taken measures to control risks in accordance with the law. Our bureau has requested the local market supervision department to investigate and deal with it in accordance with the law, and those involving other provinces and cities have been notified to the local Market supervision department.
Beijing Municipal Market Supervision Administration
June 18, 2021