District Market Supervision Administration:
In order to further strengthen the supervision and inspection of food production, the Municipal Bureau has formulated the”Foshan Market Supervision Administration 2021 Food Production Supervision and Inspection Plan”, which is hereby issued to you, please implement it carefully. Please report any problems encountered during the implementation to the Food Production Safety Supervision Division of the Municipal Bureau.
Foshan Market Supervision Administration
March 30, 2021
(Contact person:Lu Fen, phone number:82789972)
Foshan Market Supervision Administration 2021 Food Production Supervision and Inspection Plan
In order to conscientiously implement the”Opinions of the Central Committee of the Communist Party of China and the State Council on Deepening Reform and Strengthening Food Safety Work” and the decision-making and deployment of higher-level departments on food safety supervision work, in accordance with the”Food Safety Law of the People’s Republic of China” and its implementation regulations and the”Guangdong Province The Market Supervision Administration’s Notice on Printing and Distributing the Food Production Supervision and Inspection Plan in 2021, combining with the actual situation in Foshan, the Municipal Bureau has formulated the Foshan Food Production Supervision and Inspection Plan in 2021 as follows:
One. Check object
Food and food-related product manufacturers that have obtained production licenses in the city, and food production and processing workshops that have obtained registration certificates (hereinafter referred to as small food workshops).
Second, inspection method
The city, district, and town (street) market supervision departments at all levels combine daily supervision, special work, and cause-related inspections to reasonably organize the supervision and inspection of food and food-related product manufacturers and small food workshops in their jurisdictions. In accordance with the unified deployment of the new crown pneumonia prevention and control command office in the region, combined with food production supervision and inspection, conduct inspections and guidance on the implementation of the new crown pneumonia epidemic prevention and control requirements of food production enterprises, focusing on food production enterprises that use imported cold chain food as raw materials for production The implementation of epidemic prevention and control measures is carried out to investigate hidden dangers.
3. Check the arrangement
The three-level food production annual supervision and inspection plan of the city, district, and town (street) shall cover all certified food production enterprises and small food production workshops.
(1) Municipal food production annual supervision and inspection arrangements.
In accordance with the risk classification management and the provincial bureau’s food and food-related product production inspection requirements, the Municipal Bureau formulates and organizes the implementation of the city’s annual food production supervision and inspection work plan based on the actual supervision work. At the same time, guide the districts to formulate annual supervision and inspection plans and urge them to implement inspections according to the plan.
The Municipal Bureau adopts the method of due-cause inspection to select 10 companies that produce dairy products, infant rice noodles, meat products, wet meal foods, protein solid beverages, salt, food additives, etc., as municipal key food producers. Enterprises implement supervision and inspection.
The Municipal Bureau entrusted a third-party professional organization to carry out risk investigation, and the number of enterprises planning to organize risk investigation in the whole year was no less than 60 times.
(2) District-level food production annual supervision and inspection arrangements.
Each district bureau shall, in accordance with the requirements of the higher-level work, combine the risk classification and classification management and the actual supervision work of the jurisdiction, formulate the annual supervision and inspection of food production in the district and organize the implementation. At the same time, participate in the supervision and inspection work at the provincial and municipal levels, and urge and guide the town (street) to implement the supervision and inspection arrangements as planned.
1. Daily supervision and inspection. In accordance with the risk level requirements, organize the completion of the corresponding daily supervision and inspection frequency for all certified food production enterprises and registered food production workshops in the jurisdiction. The frequency of inspection by grades of food production enterprises is:Grade A once a year, Grade B twice a year, Grade C 3 times a year, and Grade D 4 times a year. Small food production workshops shall have no less than one daily supervision and inspection every quarter. Among them, general risk enterprises shall carry out supervision and inspection in accordance with the requirements of the”Foshan Municipal Market Supervision Administration 2021 Administrative Inspection and”Double Random” Inspection Plan”. Vigorously promote the”Internet + Supervision”, and use the”Daily Supervision of Food Production” applet throughout the year to carry out daily supervision and inspection of food production enterprises not less than 80%of the total number of supervision and inspections this year.
2. Special inspections and key inspections. Combined with the deployment of superiors, organize special supervision and inspection of key production enterprises such as dairy products, meat products, honey, pastries, aquatic products, milk bottles, pacifiers, plastic tableware for infants and young children, and melamine tableware. Organize special supervision and inspections for food and food-related product production and processing units that have been notified by regulatory authorities, complaints and reports, and risk monitoring, and implement key inspections for manufacturers that have repeatedly found unqualified products during supervision and random inspection.
3. Supervision and inspection of wet powder. In accordance with the regulatory requirements for high-risk products, increase the frequency of supervision and inspection of wet flour manufacturing enterprises, and strictly follow the relevant requirements of the provincial bureau’s”uniform inspection of wet flour”, focusing on inspections of storage, steaming (cooking), cooling, and cutting. And key control points such as weighing, cleaning and disinfection, packaging and labeling, and transportation, and pay special attention to whether the product with a shelf life of 24 hours is marked to the date and time, and whether the product traceability is complete. Intensify inspections of wet powder production enterprises that supply schools, kindergartens, kindergartens, and elderly care institutions with particularly large production volumes, as well as wet powder production enterprises that have cross-regional sales.
4. Food-related product inspection. Organize “double random” supervision and spot checks on food-related product manufacturers at a rate of 5%. The annual daily supervision and inspection plan of food-related product manufacturers should cover 5 types of certified products, and the manufacturers of milk bottle pacifiers, plastic tableware for infants and young children, and those with more prominent problems found in previous years of supervision and inspection should be listed as key inspection objects; If there are less than 5 certified companies, a full coverage inspection shall be organized; if there are more than 5 certified companies, the number of inspections shall be appropriately increased according to the actual supervision. The district bureaus are responsible for organizing and implementing the routine inspections of the full coverage of food-related product notifications and licenses of licensed enterprises, and for unqualified enterprises that should revoke their production licenses in accordance with the law, they shall be reported to the provincial bureau level by level to propose the cancellation of production licenses.
Daily supervision and inspection have been delegated to the district bureau of the town (street) to coordinate the supervision and inspection at the district and town (street) levels in accordance with the actual situation, clarify responsibilities, and implement it. The market supervision departments of all towns (streets) should strictly follow the arrangements of superiors, and do a good job in the implementation and feedback of relevant work.
Each district market supervision department shall disclose the supervision and inspection plan to the public, collect supervision and inspection information in a timely manner, analyze the results of supervision and inspection, find outstanding problems, implement corrective measures, and carry out food safety assessment. All district market supervision bureaus are requested to report the publicity link of the supervision and inspection plan to the Food Production Safety Supervision Division of the Municipal Bureau before April 28, and fill in the”Guangdong Province Food and Food Related Product Production Supervision and Management Trends” within 3 working days after the end of each quarter Information Sheet”.