Gui’an New District, various districts (cities, counties) market supervision bureaus, agricultural and rural bureaus, public security bureaus, commerce bureaus, supply and marketing cooperatives:
In order to implement the”four strictest” requirements for food safety, deepen the management of counterfeit and inferior food in rural areas, focus on rectifying outstanding food safety problems in rural markets, and effectively safeguard the legitimate rights and interests of rural consumers, in accordance with relevant provincial arrangements and in conjunction with our city In fact, the”Action Plan for Remediation of Counterfeit and Substandard Food in Rural Guiyang City (2020-2022)” is now formulated and issued to you, please follow and implement it.
In order to implement the”four strictest” requirements for food safety, deepen the control of counterfeit and inferior food in rural areas, focus on rectifying outstanding food safety problems in rural markets, and effectively safeguard the legitimate rights and interests of rural consumers, and combine the actual conditions of our city, a special formulation Program.
一. Guiding ideology
Adhere to the guidance of Xi Jinping Thought on Socialism with Chinese Characteristics for a New Era, thoroughly implement the spirit of the Fifth Plenary Session of the 19th Central Committee of the Party and the”Opinions of the CPC Central Committee and the State Council on Deepening Reform and Strengthening Food Safety Work”, and fully implement the”four best “Strict” requirements, focus on rectifying prominent problems such as counterfeit and inferior food in rural markets, and in-depth promotion of rural counterfeit and inferior food control actions, targeting key locations, key subjects, and key categories, while cracking down, standardizing, and upgrading, and improving the rural distribution and supply system to ensure Food quality and safety in rural markets, and improve rural food safety governance capabilities.
二. Work goals
In accordance with the”1+3″ goal, that is, to promote 1 key action every year, 1 key content a year, 3 years of continuous key advancement, and continuously improve the level of food quality and safety assurance in the rural market. Among them:In 2020, we will focus on promoting special crackdowns on rural food safety issues, and severely crack down on illegal and illegal activities such as the production and operation of counterfeit and shoddy food for key products, key behaviors, and key areas, and always maintain a high-pressure trend against illegal activities (opened). In 2021, the focus will be on promoting the behavioral norms of rural food production and operation, and urge rural food producers and operators to fully implement their main responsibility for food safety and carry out production and operation activities in compliance with laws and regulations. In 2022, we will focus on promoting the improvement of the ability to comprehensively manage food safety in rural markets, make the control of counterfeit and inferior food in rural markets an important part of comprehensive rural management, improve the rural market food safety governance mechanism, and enhance the ability and level of food safety assurance in the rural market.
3. Establish a special joint working group
(1) Establish a special joint working group for the rectification of counterfeit and shoddy food in rural areas of Guiyang City (hereinafter referred to as the”Working Group”). The Municipal Market Supervision Bureau, Agriculture and Rural Bureau, Public Security Bureau, Commerce Bureau, and Supply and Marketing Cooperatives are responsible for counterfeiting in rural markets The leaders in charge of the control of counterfeit and inferior food and the responsible comrades of the departments are composed of the following personnel:
Team Leader:Luo Jun (Member of the Party Committee of the Municipal Market Supervision Bureau, Director of Food Safety)
Pan Jian (Member of the Party Committee and Deputy Director of the Municipal Agriculture and Rural Bureau)
Zheng Guoqing (Member of the Party Committee of the Municipal Public Security Bureau, Chief of the Public Security Detachment)
Zhou Qin (Member of the Party Committee and Deputy Director of the Municipal Bureau of Commerce)
thank Chang (Member of the Party Committee and Deputy Director of the Council of the Municipal Federation of Supply and Marketing Cooperatives)
Member:Liu Yongdong (Director of the Enforcement Inspection Division of the Municipal Market Supervision Bureau)
Zhang Ni (Director of Food Circulation Division, Municipal Market Supervision Bureau)
Xiong Aiguo (Director of Veterinary Management Division of Municipal Agriculture and Rural Bureau)
Xiao Shuliang (Deputy Director, Agricultural Product Quality and Safety Supervision Division, Municipal Agriculture and Rural Bureau)
Zhao Fasen (Captain of the Food and Drug Crime Investigation Brigade, Ecological Protection Branch of Municipal Public Security Bureau)
Could it be (Director of Market System Construction Division, Municipal Bureau of Commerce)
Sun Meng (Director of Economic Development Division of the Municipal Supply and Marketing Cooperative Union)
Liaison Officer:An Xiaomao, Municipal Market Supervision Bureau
Gao Chunming, Municipal Bureau of Agriculture and Rural Affairs
City Public Security Bureau Zhao Fasen
City Bureau of Commerce Lv Yong
City Supply and Marketing Cooperative Association, Qiang Meijun
The working group is responsible for formulating and detailed work plans and measures for the treatment of counterfeit and shoddy foods in the rural market, timely grasping the progress of local work and existing problems, strengthening the guidance and supervision of the rectification work in various regions, summing up the results of work in a timely manner, and establishing and improving Effective working mechanism. The office of the working group is located in the Law Enforcement Inspection Division of the Municipal Market Supervision Bureau.
(2) Establish and improve the consultation mechanism of the special joint working group. A conference will be held every six months and convened by the lead unit. The main task of the meeting is to listen to the work report of the member units of the special joint working group and coordinate the work among members. Clarify the next tasks, deploy and arrange unannounced visits and inspections, and summarize the control of counterfeit and shoddy food in rural markets.
Four. Remediation tasks
(1) Severely crack down on food safety violations and criminal acts. Focus on cracking down on the production and operation of food with non-edible substances, food that does not meet food safety standards, meat that has not been inspected or quarantined or failed to pass inspection and quarantine, ordinary foods that claim special functions,”three noes” food, industrial salt, and feed additives Sodium chloride and other non-edible salt are sold as table salt,”counterfeit” food, trademark infringing food, low-quality food, expired food, and other illegal activities. Various departments at all levels intensified law enforcement, digging into the source of cases, strictly investigating cases, strengthening collaboration and linkage, concentrating on investigating and prosecuting a batch of illegal cases, exposing a batch of typical cases, destroying a batch of illegal food, and severely punishing a batch of criminals. Effectively deter the illegal and criminal activities of producing and selling counterfeit and inferior food in rural areas.
(2) Standardize food production and operation behaviors
1. Supervise and urge rural food production enterprises to fully implement their main responsibility for food safety. Focus on strengthening three aspects of rectification:First, rectify the qualifications of the main body, and ensure that the food production license is legal and effective and the operation is clearly certified. The second is to rectify the environment of the company’s premises to ensure a reasonable layout, cleanliness and sanitation, food and non-food partitions, hand washing and disinfection, dust and insect protection and other protective facilities and equipment are in good condition, and the inspection equipment is within the validity period of the verification. The third is to rectify the food production and operation process, ensure that food safety self-inspections are carried out, conduct regular food safety inspections, promptly investigate hidden food safety risks, accelerate the grading management of food production and operation risks, strengthen production and operation process management, and strengthen incoming inspections as required , Raw material control, meat inspection certificate, food additive use, storage and transportation, label identification, factory inspection, sales and other aspects of management.
2. Strengthen the supervision and management of small rural food production and processing workshops. Continue to promote the general survey and registration of small workshops, ensure that the registration rate is 100%, and establish supervision files for small food workshops. Supervise and urge small workshops to produce within the scope of the food category stated in the registration certificate, continuously standardize and improve food production and processing conditions, do a good job of food raw materials, food additives, meat food inspection and quarantine certificates, food-related product purchase inspection and sales records, and produce annually The products will be sent to a qualified inspection agency for inspection, and the management of the packaging materials and labeling of bulk food production will be strengthened.
3. Supervise and urge rural food operators to fully implement the main responsibility for food safety. Focus on strengthening the work in six areas:First, rectify the qualifications of the main body, and ensure that the food business license and the certificate of the designated salt wholesale enterprise are legal, valid and well-certified. The second is to rectify the environment of food business premises to ensure cleanliness and sanitation, and the placement of food and non-food in separate areas. The third is to supervise and urge the implementation of the main responsibility for food safety, to ensure that food retail businesses, rural bazaars, and rural-oriented food wholesale markets carry out food safety self-inspection, improve food safety management systems, strengthen inspections of purchases, and standardize certificates and sales records . The fourth is to rectify the labeling and marking of bulk food to ensure that the marked production date is consistent with the date when the same batch of food leaves the factory. Fifth, rectify the rural slaughterhouses and other food producers and operators, implement the meat inspection and quarantine system, and rectify the illegal acts in the circulation channels that have no relevant meat inspection and quarantine reports. Sixth, we will rectify the illegal activities of the rural salt retail market selling bulk salt, more than 1,000 grams of bulk salt, and catering service providers purchasing, storing, and using bulk salt, and urging salt retail units to standardize procurement channels and purchasing behavior.
4. Supervise and urge online food trading third-party platform providers and centralized trading market operators (hereinafter collectively referred to as promoters) to fully implement food safety management responsibilities, focusing on strengthening the following two aspects of rectification:First, review the situation and ensure that the promoters strictly review The management responsibility for the qualifications of the networked (entry) food producers and operators, and the establishment of the networked food seller files. The second is to check the situation to ensure that the organizer supervises the information of the main body of the food production and business operators who enter the network (entry) on the main page of the food business activity.
5. Strengthen risk investigation. Focus on food wholesale markets, rural schools and campus surrounding areas, as well as small food production and processing workshops, small vendors, small restaurants (hereinafter referred to as the”three small”), etc., to strengthen supervision and inspection, and strengthen the investigation of hidden food safety risks, and establish Improve the list of hidden food risks in rural areas, and urge and guide producers and operators to rectify and write off accounts one by one. Cooperate with relevant departments to actively carry out the renovation of rural dilapidated houses, investigate and remediate dilapidated houses or business premises with unsafe factors to carry out food production activities. If business activities can be carried out through rectification, immediate rectification shall be made. If rectification cannot be made, the production of food business activities shall be ordered to stop. Further improve the food safety credit files of rural food producers and operators.
6. Strengthen supervision and random inspection. Focus on foods that are heavily consumed in rural areas such as convenience foods, snack foods, alcoholic beverages, condiments, milk and dairy products, meat and meat products, salt, and local specialty foods, and strengthen supervision and random inspections. For unqualified foods found in random inspections, promptly urge and guide producers and operators to take measures such as removing shelves, recalling, and sealing products in stock immediately to control food safety risks, and strictly follow the”five in place” (product control in place and cause investigation in place , Implement the requirements of rectification and reform in place, administrative penalties in place, and information disclosure in place), organize verification and disposal in accordance with the law, and ensure that the verification and disposal rate is 100%.
7. Implement food safety traceability responsibilities. Supervise and guide food producers and operators to enter the information on food business activities, especially the information on the operation of imported cold chain food, into the provincial food safety traceability platform in accordance with the requirements of the market supervision department.
(3) Comprehensively improve the comprehensive management capacity of rural food safety
1. Strengthen the management of circulation channels. Strengthen the monitoring of food circulation in the rural market, improve the rural food circulation model, give full play to the advantages of the supply and marketing system, and promote the supply of high-quality and low-cost food to the villages. Encourage large-scale food producers and operators to develop rural food distribution, and urge rectification within a time limit for markets with outdated infrastructure, facilities and equipment that do not meet food safety regulations, and imperfect internal control management systems.
2. Innovative working methods. Explore the way the village committee assists the township government in carrying out rural food governance. Establish and improve the team of food safety coordinators. Carry out pilot projects for standardized construction of rural food business stores. Encourage and support the”three small” to improve production and operation conditions, and produce and operate in fixed places or designated areas and time periods. Open channels for complaints and reports, guide and encourage the masses to actively participate in rectification actions, and do a good job in handling and handling complaints and reports.
3. Strengthen publicity and guidance. Strengthen the popularization of science, widely adopt the methods that rural consumers like to hear, carry out food safety knowledge promotion, continuously improve the food safety level of rural consumers and preventive rights protection awareness, and guide consumers to establish a scientific concept of consumption and health. Strengthen training and education, improve the education and training mechanism for grassroots supervisory personnel, and intensify the development of special training. Encourage relevant industry associations and enterprises to actively participate in rural food safety governance, carry out various training and education activities, and urge food producers and operators to earnestly study and implement the”Food Safety Law” and other laws and regulations.
5. Department Responsibilities
Market Supervision Department:Responsible for taking the lead in formulating an action plan against counterfeiting in rural areas; supervising and inspecting rural food producers and operators to fully implement their main responsibility for food safety; gradually regulating food production and operation behavior. Strictly punish illegal acts such as counterfeiting registered trademarks, focus on cracking down on food trademark infringements, and strengthen the protection of trademark exclusive rights. Actively cooperate with the public security organs to carry out case investigation work.
Agricultural and rural departments:Supervise and inspect designated slaughter companies to implement meat inspection and quarantine systems, and it is strictly forbidden to slaughter livestock and poultry with water injection, medicine injection, and sick and dead animals. Cooperate with market supervision departments to rectify illegal meat products on the market that have not been inspected and quarantined or have failed to pass inspection and quarantine. Cooperate with the market supervision department in handling the case involving edible agricultural products. Actively cooperate with the public security organs to carry out case investigation work.
Public security organs:Responsible for severely investigating and prosecuting suspected criminal cases transferred by administrative departments in accordance with the law.
Business Department:Responsible for encouraging large food distribution companies to develop rural food distribution. For markets with outdated infrastructure, facilities and equipment that do not comply with food safety regulations, and imperfect internal control management systems, urge rectification within a time limit.
Supply and Marketing Cooperatives:Supervise and guide subordinate food production enterprises, agricultural product markets, supermarket chains, and business outlets to strengthen daily food safety management, organize food safety inspections, and actively discover clues to cases. Responsible for making use of the advantages of supply and marketing systems, and promoting high-quality and low-cost food into the villages. Responsible for propaganda and guiding rural consumers to recognize the hazards of counterfeit and inferior food, improve their identification capabilities, and consciously resist the purchase and use of counterfeit and inferior food.
VI. Work requirements
One is to implement detailed rectification work. Deeply understand the importance and urgency of advancing the control of counterfeit and shoddy food in rural areas All departments must attach great importance to the implementation of the three-year rectification of rural counterfeit and inferior food as a key task to ensure that the rectification work achieves practical results.
The second is to strictly implement territorial management responsibilities. All localities should further strengthen the local government’s territorial management responsibilities, earnestly implement the requirements of the party and government with the same responsibility, and include the rectification of rural counterfeit and inferior food into the government’s assessment. Market supervision, agriculture and rural areas, public security, commerce, supply and marketing cooperatives and other departments should strengthen communication and coordination, establish special joint working groups, formulate work plans, refine work measures, clarify schedules and responsible persons, and ensure that various tasks are implemented. If necessary, it can be carried out jointly with other relevant departments.
The third is to effectively play the role of the special joint working group. Special working groups at all levels should strengthen guidance and supervision, keep abreast of the work progress and existing problems in their jurisdictions, and strengthen the guidance and supervision of local rectification work. Timely summarize the effectiveness of local work and establish and improve long-term work systems and mechanisms. It is necessary to announce the results of remediation actions in a timely manner, expose typical cases, and promote the remediation actions in depth. The municipal special working group shall conduct annual evaluation and overall work summary of the rectification work, and rectify the existing problems and weak links in a targeted manner.
Fourth is to establish a sound communication mechanism. Before March 23, 2021, all localities will submit the contact person and contact information (receipt letter) of the special joint working group to the Municipal Market Supervision Bureau, the Municipal Agriculture and Rural Bureau, the Municipal Public Security Bureau, the Municipal Bureau of Commerce, and the Municipal Supply and Marketing Cooperative respectively.
The fifth is to do a good job of summarizing and reporting. The special joint working group of various regions shall submit the annual work situation and statistical tables to the Municipal Market Supervision Bureau before November 5, 2021; and submit the three-year rectification work summary and statistical tables before November 4, 2022.
Guiyang City Market Supervision Administration Guiyang City Agriculture and Rural Bureau Guiyang City Public Security Bureau
Guiyang City Commerce Bureau Guiyang City Supply and Marketing Cooperative Association
March 12, 2021