Recently, Zhejiang Provincial Market Supervision and Administration Bureau organized sampling inspections of processed grain products, edible oils, fats and their products, condiments, meat products, beverages, convenience foods, biscuits, canned food, quick-frozen foods, tea and related products, alcohol 506 batches of samples of 24 types of food, including vegetable products, fruit products, roasted seeds and nuts products, egg products, sugar, aquatic products, starch and starch products, cakes, soy products, infant formula food, catering food, and edible agricultural products. Inspection and judgment according to national food safety standards:500 batches of qualified samples and 6 batches of unqualified samples (see appendix). The unqualified items involve excessive food additives, excessive pesticide and veterinary drug residues, and substandard quality indicators. The specific situation is announced as follows:
One, food additives exceed the standard
(1) Dehydroacetic acid and its sodium salt (dehydroacetic acid) produced by Hongwang Rice Cake Processing Factory, Yancang Hongwang, Dinghai District, Zhoushan City, do not meet the national food safety standards. The inspection agency is Zhejiang Food and Drug Inspection and Research Institute.
(2) Carmine does not meet the national food safety standards for sausages sold by the Evergreen Meat and Poultry Products Firm in the Central Vegetable Market of Qingtian County. The inspection agency is Ningbo Institute of Product and Food Quality Inspection (Ningbo Fiber Inspection Institute).
(3) Pickled cucumbers, benzoic acid and its sodium salt (calculated as benzoic acid) sold in Zhenghao Supermarket in Pujiang County do not meet the national food safety standards. The inspection agency is Zhejiang Fangyuan Inspection Group Co., Ltd.
Second, pesticide and veterinary drug residues exceed the standard
(1) Enrofloxacin does not meet the national food safety standards for bullfrogs sold at the Yeming Province stall in Bei’ao Farmers Market, Dongtou District, Wenzhou City. The inspection agency is Zhejiang Institute of Inspection and Quarantine Science and Technology.
(2) The nitrofural metabolites of shrimp and nitrofurazone sold by Qinmei Aquatic Products Co., Ltd., Kangshan Street, Huzhou, do not meet the requirements of national food safety standards. The inspection agency is Zhejiang Fangyuan Inspection Group Co., Ltd.
Three, the quality index is not up to standard
The peroxide value (calculated as fat) of the cured bacon (sausage) sold at the Liu Juxian non-staple food store in Bihu Farmer’s Market, Lishui City, does not meet the national food safety standards. The inspection agency is Ningbo Institute of Product and Food Quality Inspection (Ningbo Fiber Inspection Institute).
For the substandard products found in the random inspection, our bureau has instructed the relevant municipal market supervision departments to investigate and deal with them in accordance with the law. Require market supervision departments in Zhoushan and other places to supervise food production companies to find out the flow of products, recall substandard products, analyze the reasons for rectification; require market supervision departments in Wenzhou, Huzhou, Jinhua, Lishui and other places to supervise and urge relevant units in the food business link to immediately take off the shelves, etc. Measures to control risks. The listing-level market supervision department shall announce the risk prevention and control measures to the public within 7 days from the date of the announcement, and report the verification and disposal status to the Zhejiang Provincial Market Supervision Administration within 3 months and announce it to the public.
Zhejiang Provincial Market Supervision Administration
April 16, 2021