According to our Ministry’s deployment of pesticide supervision and spot checks in 2020, 30 provinces (autonomous regions, municipalities directly under the Central Government) and the agricultural and rural departments of the Xinjiang Production and Construction Corps and 31 pesticide inspection and testing agencies have adopted a combination of random spot checks, key spot checks and special spot checks. Method, completed the 2020 ministerial level pesticide supervision and random inspection. The relevant situation is reported as follows.
1. Spot check results
In 2020, our ministry organized a random inspection of 11,536 pesticide samples and 11,103 qualified samples. The overall pass rate was 96.2%, which was an increase of 7.6 percentage points from the overall pass rate of pesticide supervision and random inspection in 2019 of 88.6%. There were 433 unqualified samples, and the unqualified rate was 3.8%. Among them, 177 fake pesticides were detected (the indicated active ingredients were not detected or other pesticide ingredients were added without authorization), accounting for 1.5%of the total number of samples tested, accounting for the number of unqualified samples 40.9%. See Annex 1 for the summary of unqualified products sorted by the number of nominal manufacturers, and for the summary of non-conforming products sorted by the number of units subject to random inspections, see Appendix 2.
(1) The qualified rate of random inspection products is relatively high. 8098 pesticide samples were randomly checked, 7866 qualified samples, and the pass rate was 97.1%, which was 0.9 percentage points higher than the overall pass rate and 7.5 percentage points higher than the 89.6%random check pass rate in 2019.
(2) The qualified rate of the products subject to spot checks is low. In recent years, we have carried out key spot checks on the products of nominal manufacturers that have involved many problems on the market, focusing on 1611 pesticide samples (the key spot checks and special spot checks overlap), and 1498 qualified samples, with a pass rate of 93.0%, which is higher than the overall rate. The pass rate was 3.2 percentage points lower, which was an increase of 10.7 percentage points from the 82.3%pass rate of key spot checks in 2019. Among them, 46 were fake pesticides, accounting for 40.7%of the unqualified products in the key random inspections.
(3) The product quality qualification rate of special spot checks has been significantly increased. Special spot checks were carried out on the illegal addition of chemical pesticide ingredients to biological pesticides and the illegal addition of paraquat ingredients to biocidal herbicides. A total of 2,036 products were spot-checked (special spot checks and key spot checks overlap), 1941 qualified products, with a pass rate of 95.3%, which is higher than 2019 The annual special random inspection product quality qualification rate increased by 86.9%by 8.4%. Among them, 1949 diquat and other biocidal herbicide products were sampled and 1,870 were qualified samples, with a pass rate of 95.9%. Paraquat was detected in 12 diquat pesticide samples and 2 glufosinate pesticide samples (specifically See Annex 3 for the list), which accounts for 0.9%of the total amount of biocidal herbicide products pumped. There were 87 biopesticide samples and 71 qualified samples, with a pass rate of 81.6%, which was 17.6 percentage points higher than the passing rate of biopesticide products of 64.0%in 2019.
(4) The quality of single-agent products is higher than that of mixed-agent products. Among the 11536 samples tested, 8672 were single preparations, accounting for 75.2%of the total tested, 8353 were qualified, with a pass rate of 96.3%; 2864 mixed agents, accounting for 24.8%of the total tested, and 2750 were qualified, with a pass rate 96.0%.
(5) The qualified rate of pesticide quality is lower than that of fungicide and herbicide products. Among the 11536 pesticide samples tested, 5,293 were pesticides, accounting for 45.9%of the total, 5,048 were qualified, with a pass rate of 95.4%; 2,293 were fungicides, accounting for 19.9%of the total, and 2227 were qualified. , The qualification rate was 97.1%; 3,633 herbicides, accounting for 31.5%of the total number of inspections, 3,518 were qualified, with a qualification rate of 96.8%; the other 317, 310 were qualified, with a qualification rate of 97.8%.
Second, the main problem
From the supervision and spot check, the main problems of substandard products are as follows (the same product has several conditions at the same time, double counting).
(1) The indicated active ingredients have not been detected. There were 111 undetected products with the indicated active ingredient (or one of the active ingredients), accounting for 25.6%of the products with unqualified quality. The active ingredients of the pesticides not detected are:abamectin, imidacloprid, carbofuran, pyridaben, dichlorvos, carbofuran, acetamiprid, chlorpyrifos, lambda-cyhalothrin, lambda-cypermethrin, methylamino Abamectin benzoate, matrine, dimethoate, bifenthrin, cypermethrin, malathion, cyromazine, fenvalerate, nitenpyram, phoxim, deltamethrin , Acephate, Isoprocarb, Indoxacarb, Fenbucarb, Dimorpholine, Bacillus subtilis, Iprodione, Trifloxystrobin, Tebuconazole, Metalaxyl, Oxymethalin, Azoxystrobin , Prochloraz, Chlorothalonil, Carbendazim, Tricyclazole, Difenoconazole, Propiconazole, Thiophanate Methyl, Pyricularia, Kasugamycin, Diquat, 2 Methyl 4 Chloride , Glufosinate-ammonium, 2,4-drops, acetochlor, bromfarf, etc.
(2) Unauthorized addition of other pesticide ingredients. There were 93 products that added other pesticide ingredients without authorization, accounting for 21.5%of the products with substandard quality. Among them, carbofuran, a highly toxic pesticide, was detected in 3 products, and dichloroisopropanamide (CAS:50008-54-8) was detected in 9 products including Bacillus thuringiensis and emamectin.
(3) The content of active ingredients does not meet the requirements. The products contained the marked active ingredients, but 249 failed to meet the standard requirements, accounting for 57.4%of the products with substandard quality.
(4) Counterfeit and forged pesticide registration certificate numbers. There were 64 samples with counterfeit or forged pesticide registration certificate numbers or pesticide registration certificates that were not in valid status, accounting for 14.8%of the unqualified samples.
3. Handling opinions
(1) Investigate and punish illegal business units in accordance with the law. Business units suspected of illegally operating counterfeit and inferior pesticides shall be instructed to investigate and deal with the local agricultural and rural departments in accordance with the law. If the circumstances are serious, their pesticide business license shall be revoked in accordance with the law. If a crime is suspected, they shall be transferred to the public security organ for investigation and punishment. Strictly trace the source of counterfeit and inferior products, and investigate all suspected illegal production enterprises and business units. In this sampling test, 36 business units were found to operate more than two kinds of counterfeit and inferior pesticides (see Appendix 5-1), which were listed as key supervision targets, strengthened daily law enforcement inspections, and dealt with the problems found in accordance with the law.
(2) Investigate and punish illegal production enterprises in accordance with the law. The agricultural and rural departments where the nominal production enterprise of the substandard product is located shall strengthen the supervision and inspection of the nominal production enterprise, and promptly investigate and deal with suspected illegal production and operation activities in accordance with the law. If the license is revoked, the pesticide production license shall be revoked in accordance with the law and reported to our Ministry in accordance with the law. If the pesticide registration certificate is revoked and a crime is suspected, it shall be transferred to the public security organ for investigation and punishment according to law. Especially for the nominal production enterprises of more than 3 kinds of counterfeit and inferior pesticides (see Annex 5-2), and the nominal production enterprises that illegally add paraquat and other banned pesticides, the person in charge shall be interviewed and listed as key supervision objects .
(3) Crack down on the production of pesticides without a license in accordance with the law. For illegal activities in the production of pesticides without a license (see Annex 4 for the specific list), the agricultural and rural departments where the operator is located and where the nominal production company is located must carefully trace the source of the substandard products in accordance with the law, and the agricultural and rural departments where the operator is located shall take the lead in the investigation and investigate and deal with it in accordance with the law. Illegal producers and operators must be investigated to the end and crack down quickly and severely. Those suspected of crimes shall be transferred to judicial organs in accordance with the law.
Please report to the Department of Pesticide Management of the Ministry of Agriculture and Rural Affairs of the relevant provinces (autonomous regions and municipalities directly under the Central Government) before June 30, 2021. :[email protected]
; paper document mailing:Pesticide Management Department, Ministry of Agriculture and Rural Affairs, No. 11 Nanli, Agricultural Exhibition Hall, Chaoyang District, Beijing, Tel:010-59192810). Our Ministry will notify relevant provinces (autonomous regions and municipalities directly under the Central Government) of the verification and handling results as appropriate.
Attachment:1. Summary table of substandard products sorted by the number of nominal manufacturers
2. Summary table of unqualified products sorted by the number of random inspection units
3. Summary table of illegally added paraquat products
4. Summary of products produced without a license
5-1. Business units operating more than 2 kinds of counterfeit pesticides
Nominal manufacturer of more than 5-2.3 kinds of counterfeit and inferior pesticides
6. Summary table of pesticide supervision, investigation and handling in 2020
General Office of the Ministry of Agriculture and Rural Affairs
April 13, 2021