In order to effectively strengthen the management of the provincial government’s grain reserves, consolidate the main responsibility of enterprises, and strengthen external administrative supervision, the Provincial Grain and Reserve Bureau drafted the”Provisional Measures for the Assessment of the Management of Yunnan Provincial Government’s Reserve Grain (Draft for Comment)”, In accordance with the”Measures for the Formulation and Filing of Administrative Normative Documents of Yunnan Province”, the public is now soliciting opinions. The public is welcome to provide valuable opinions and suggestions. Please give feedback to our office by telephone, letter, email, etc., and indicate the contact number and address of the responder before April 23, 2021.
Address:Law Enforcement Supervision Bureau of Yunnan Grain and Material Reserve Bureau, No. 76 Dongfeng East Road, Panlong District, Kunming City, Yunnan Province
Thank you for your support of food and material reserves!
Yunnan Provincial Grain and Material Reserve Bureau
April 12, 2021
Interim Measures for the Assessment of the Management and Evaluation of the Reserve Grain of the Provincial Government of Yunnan Province
(draft for comments)
In order to earnestly implement the idea of socialism with Chinese characteristics in the new era of Jinping, fully implement the overall national food security concept and national food security strategy, effectively strengthen the management of provincial government grain reserves, consolidate the main responsibility of enterprises, strengthen external administrative supervision, and ensure The provincial government’s reserves of grain are of real quantity, good quality, storage safety and management practices, to maintain the stability of the grain market and ensure the effective supply of Yunnan’s grain. According to relevant regulations on the management of grain reserves, the Yunnan Provincial Government has formulated the interim measures for the annual appraisal of the grain reserves of the provincial government of Yunnan.
1. Basic principles
In-depth implementation of the important instructions and instructions of General Secretary Jinping and the provincial party committee and provincial government leaders on the safety of food and material reserves, standing on the height of achieving”two maintenance”, perfecting the mechanism, perfecting the system, and further compacting the main body Responsibilities and supervisory responsibilities, improve the institutionalization, standardization, and scientific level of provincial government reserve management, ensure that critical moments are obtained, adjusted quickly, and used, and further strengthen the management of provincial government reserves.
(1) Adhere to goal orientation to ensure the safety of grain storage. With the primary goal of ensuring the real quantity, good quality, and storage safety of the provincial government’s reserve of grain, we will consolidate the material basis for the province’s grain market regulation and emergency, and build a higher-level, higher-quality, more efficient and more sustainable food security guarantee System to enhance regional food security capabilities.
(2) Adhere to the problem-oriented approach to prevent and resolve risks. Supervise and urge storage enterprises to face problems directly, take precautions against them, effectively plug loopholes, and effectively guard the bottom line, make up for shortcomings, prevent risks, and improve efficiency. Strengthen daily supervision, focus on rectification of problems found in the supervision and management of grain reserves, and strengthen follow-up supervision.
(3) Adhere to the result-oriented approach and strive to implement the policy. Fully implement the spirit of the relevant documents of the central and provincial governments on reforming and improving systems and mechanisms to strengthen the management of food reserve safety and relevant regulations on the management of grain reserves as the focus of the annual assessment, so as to promote the implementation of various policies on the provincial government’s grain reserves.
(4) Adhere to the responsibility orientation and consolidate the two responsibilities. Through the annual evaluation of provincial government reserve grain management, we will consolidate the main responsibility of the storage enterprises and keep the provincial government reserves in good management; strengthen the administrative supervision responsibility of the grain and material reserve departments, improve the efficiency of external supervision, and resolutely carry out the important task of food security.
2. Assessment content
(1) Policy implementation status. Implement the spirit of the relevant documents of the central and provincial governments on reforming and improving systems and mechanisms to strengthen the safety management of food reserves; implementation of the reserve operation management system that separates policy functions from operational functions; purchases and reserves issued by the provincial people’s government and the use of provincial government reserves The implementation of grain tasks; the implementation of the purchase policy; the implementation of the national grain circulation statistical system; the implementation of the financial system; the implementation of the quality management system; the implementation of the storage management system, etc.
(2) Quantity management situation. The completion of the provincial government’s reserve grain storage plan; the completion of the provincial government’s reserve grain rotation plan; the status of the provincial government’s reserve grain account and the actual account; the storage of the provincial government’s reserve grain storage, dedicated personnel, and special account records; The storage situation of provincial government reserves of different quality, different grades, and different harvest years, etc.
(3) Quality management situation. The implementation of the grain quality and safety file management system; the implementation of the quality acceptance system of the provincial government’s storage of grain reserves; the situation of the quality indicators of the provincial government’s grain reserves, the situation of food safety indicators, and the status of the storage quality indicators; the quality of the provincial government’s grain reserves The handling of the problem, etc.
(4) Store security status. The establishment and implementation of safe grain storage and safe production management system; the safety education and training of employees; the warehouse facilities for storing the provincial government’s grain reserves; the inspection and analysis report of the provincial government’s grain reserves; the application of grain storage technology ; Information application situation, etc.
(5) Fund management situation. The application and appropriation of financial subsidies for the provincial government’s grain reserves; the performance of subsidy funds; cost management; the relationship between the provincial government’s grain reserves and the increase or decrease of grain inventory value, special account management, and closed operation management for special funds.
(6) Problem rectification situation. Hidden danger investigation and problem rectification ledger management; the implementation of rectification of problems found in various inspections of the provincial government’s grain reserves; the investigation and handling of cases involving grain storage and problems.
3. Evaluation Criteria
(1) Policy implementation status. Strictly implement the spirit of the relevant documents of the central and provincial governments on reforming and improving systems and mechanisms to strengthen the safety management of grain reserves, implement the specified items within the time limit, strictly implement the prohibited items, and implement the separation of storage operations from commercial operations, personnel, physical objects, finances, and accounts. Strictly separate business management. Strictly implement the tasks of purchasing, storing and using provincial government grain reserves assigned by the provincial government. Strictly implement the grain purchase policy. Strictly implement relevant statistical systems and submit statistical data in a timely and accurate manner. Strictly implement the financial system, quality management system, warehousing management system, etc., no violations of laws and regulations occurred, and major cases were promptly transferred to discipline inspection and supervision, and judicial organs for handling.
(2) Quantity management situation. Strictly implement the provincial-level grain reserve requirements, implement the provincial-level rotation plan, complete the rotation task according to the regulations, and the actual inventory at the end of the month meets the relevant requirements. Strictly implement the”one compliance, three specialization and four implementation”, the actual storage of the provincial grain reserves, the actual grain inventory account, the account is consistent, the provincial government reserved grain storage, special personnel, special account recording, quantity implementation, quality implementation , Variety implementation, location implementation. Provincial government reserves of different qualities, grades, and harvest years cannot be mixed.
(3) Quality management situation. Grain quality and safety management policies and regulations have been strictly implemented, and the inbound and outbound inspection system is strictly implemented, and the mandatory inspection items for grain purchase and storage and the mandatory inspection items for policy-based grain sales out of the warehouse are implemented. Provincial-level government reserves have a relatively high rate of up-to-standard food quality, and no problems such as adulteration, adulteration, shoddy products, and larger food safety incidents have occurred. The storage quality and suitable storage rate of the provincial government’s reserve grains are maintained at a high level, and the unsuitable grains are rotated in a timely manner. The pass rate of food safety indicators was maintained at a relatively high level, and grains that did not meet the food safety standards were properly handled in accordance with regulations in a timely manner.
(4) Store security status. Strictly implement the”one regulation and two rules”, properly handle safety incidents, and no late reporting or under-reporting problems have occurred. The warehouse facilities for storing the grain reserves of the provincial government are intact. Carry out safety education and training for employees. Strengthen the informatization construction of grain depots and other infrastructure and the application of new grain storage technologies. Establish a system of inspection, detection, analysis and reporting of the state of grain reserves by the provincial government.
(5) Fund management situation. In accordance with regulations, apply for and allocate the provincial government’s financial subsidies for grain reserves in a timely manner. The storage cost of provincial government reserves is controlled within a reasonable range. Provincial government grain reserve loans are linked to the increase or decrease of grain inventory value, special account management, and special closed operation management for special funds.
(6) Problem rectification situation. Complete the rectification of related problems found in the grain inventory inspection in the province in accordance with the regulations and time limits, as well as the rectification of problems found in the annual assessment, and establish a hidden danger investigation and problem rectification ledger. Promptly investigate and deal with violations of laws and regulations discovered through the transfer, assignment and other methods of the 12325 supervision hotline, take accountability for rectification, and report to the Provincial Grain and Reserve Bureau in a timely manner.
4. Assessment stage and time arrangement
(1) Plan development
The Provincial Grain and Reserve Bureau determines the focus of the annual assessment work in accordance with these measures, combined with the actual management of the provincial government’s reserve grain, and issues assessment notices and scoring rules before the end of May each year.
(2) Enterprise self-evaluation
According to the requirements of the assessment notice, Yunnan Provincial Grain Reserve Management Co., Ltd. formulated a self-assessment plan, sorted out relevant information, and formed a self-assessment report, and truthfully and comprehensively reported the management of the provincial government’s reserve grains in the previous year to the provincial grain by the end of June And the Reserve Board.
(3) Spot check on the spot
The Provincial Grain and Reserve Bureau organized a random inspection of the provincial government’s reserve grain storage sites before the end of July based on the self-assessment reported by Yunnan Grain Reserve Management Co., Ltd., and in accordance with the assessment content and scoring rules. Sampling inspections can be carried out in conjunction with annual grain inventory inspections, with unified arrangements and arrangements to avoid repeated inspections.
spot checks can be conducted in the following three ways:
1. The Provincial Grain and Reserve Bureau is organized according to the actual situation of the year.
2, entrust the state and city grain and reserve bureaus to carry out.
3. Using the method of purchasing services, the Provincial Grain and Reserve Bureau entrusts a third party to conduct random inspections.
(4) Problem rectification
After the spot check, the Provincial Grain and Reserve Bureau will report the problem to Yunnan Provincial Grain Reserve Management Co., Ltd. and urge Yunnan Provincial Grain Reserve Management Co., Ltd. to complete the problem rectification in the same year as required. The rectification will be included in the assessment content of the next year.
(5) Situation report
According to the self-assessment and spot checks, the Provincial Grain and Reserve Bureau will form a provincial-level government reserve grain management assessment report and submit it to the provincial people’s government by the end of September.
5. Assessment results
(1) The provincial government implements a 100-point system for the assessment of the management of grain reserves. The final assessment score is composed of self-evaluation scores and spot check scores, of which:self-evaluation scores account for 30%, and spot check scores account for 70%.
(2) Any violation of the relevant provisions of Yunnan Province on the management of provincial grain reserves at the storage sites shall be dealt with in accordance with the relevant provisions.
(3) Report the results of the provincial government’s grain reserve management assessment to the provincial people’s government, and copy to the provincial SASAC and Yunnan Agricultural Reclamation Group Co., Ltd. as the main responsible comrade of Yunnan Provincial Grain Reserve Management Co., Ltd. and the superior business department It is an important reference basis for the comprehensive assessment and evaluation of the leadership team.
VI. Funding guarantee
Organize various funds for the evaluation of the management of the provincial government’s grain reserves, and adopt the method of purchasing services to entrust a third-party professional organization to conduct random inspections, and incorporate them into the departmental budget of the Provincial Grain and Reserve Bureau for protection.
Seven, related requirements
(1) Yunnan Provincial Grain Reserve Management Co., Ltd. must attach great importance to the assessment of provincial-level grain reserves management, report relevant situations in a timely and truthful manner, establish a ledger for problems found, rectify one item of account, and strengthen accountability Strengthen and consolidate corporate responsibility.
(2) Promptly deal with clues of problems found in the assessment, and transfer to the disciplinary inspection and supervision organs and judicial organs in accordance with relevant regulations if they are suspected of violating disciplines and laws. If the assessment staff violates laws, regulations or clean government disciplines, they shall be dealt with in accordance with relevant regulations.
(3) The personnel involved in the assessment must strictly abide by the eight central regulations and its implementation rules, strict economy and integrity and self-discipline requirements, strictly observe work discipline, properly keep the assessment related materials, insist on seeking truth and being pragmatic, and ensure the assessment The evaluation is objective and fair.
Annex:Yunnan Provincial Government Reserve Grain Annual Appraisal Rules