Recently, Nanjing Municipal Market Supervision Administration has completed 537 batches of food safety supervision and sampling tasks at the city level, involving processed food products, edible oil, fats and their products, meat products, condiments, fruit products, confectionery products, canned food, and aquatic products. , Tea and related products, cocoa and roasted coffee products, salt, catering food and edible agricultural products and other foods. According to the national food safety standard inspection and judgment, 530 batches of qualified samples and 7 batches of unqualified samples are included in the sampling inspection items. The notice is as follows:
1. The reusable tableware (chopsticks) and anionic synthetic detergent (calculated as sodium dodecyl benzene sulfonate) used in the Qingshu Mala Tang shop in Gaochun District do not meet the requirements of food safety standards. The inspection agency is the Comprehensive Inspection and Testing Center of Gaochun District, Nanjing.
2. Florfenicol does not meet the food safety standards for eggs sold by Jiujiu Agricultural Products Business Department, Gulou District, Nanjing. The inspection agency is Jiangsu Product Quality Supervision and Inspection Institute.
3. The ginger sold at Yongge Vegetable Shop in Qixia District, imidacloprid does not meet the requirements of food safety standards. The inspection agency is the Nanjing Customs Animal, Plant and Food Inspection Center.
4. The reusable tableware (plates) and anionic synthetic detergent (calculated as sodium dodecylbenzene sulfonate) used by the first branch of Nanjing Wangting Enterprise Management Co., Ltd. do not meet the food safety standards. The inspection agency is the Comprehensive Inspection and Testing Center of Gaochun District, Nanjing.
5. The original biscuits produced by Xiamen Yongyi Electronic Commerce Co., Ltd. (importer) sold at the Liuying Village convenience store of Suguo Supermarket Co., Ltd., the peroxide value (calculated as fat) does not meet the food safety standards . The inspection agency is Lvcheng Agricultural Science Testing Technology Co., Ltd. The Liuying Village convenience store of Suguo Supermarket Co., Ltd. raised objections to the inspection results and applied for re-inspection; after re-inspection by the Nanjing Station of the National Light Industry Food Quality Supervision and Inspection Station, the initial inspection conclusion was maintained.
VI. Procymidone sold in the Zhongde Department Store and Supermarket in Qixia District, Nanjing City does not meet the food safety standards for leeks. The inspection agency is the Nanjing Customs Animal, Plant and Food Inspection Center.
7. The bananas, clothianidin and thiamethoxam sold in the Xiangze Fruit Supermarket in Gaochun District, Nanjing City do not meet the food safety standards. The inspection agency is Nanjing Food and Drug Administration.
Please refer to the attachment for the detailed information of the above unqualified food. Regarding the unqualified food found in the supervision and random inspection, our bureau has instructed the relevant district bureaus to immediately organize the disposal work, and take measures such as removing the unqualified food from the shelves to control risks; to deal with violations of laws and regulations in accordance with the law; to prevent risks taken by the enterprise in a timely manner The control measures and verification and disposal conditions are disclosed to the public. For foreign companies involved in unqualified food, our bureau has sent a letter to the local supervisory authority.
(2021 Issue 14)
Nanjing Market Supervision Administration
April 8, 2021