Recently, the Nanjing Municipal Market Supervision Administration has completed 760 batches of food safety supervision and sampling tasks at the city level, involving processed food products, edible oil, grease and their products, meat products, dairy products, soy products, vegetable products, beverages, and quick-frozen foods. , Wine, condiments, starch and starch products, egg products, catering food and edible agricultural products and other foods. According to the national food safety standard inspection and judgment, the sampling inspection items include 753 batches of qualified samples and 7 batches of unqualified samples. The notice is as follows:
1. The banana-flavored biscuits (tough biscuits) produced by Henan Kuanghua Food Co., Ltd., sold by Shiweixuan Snack Shop in Liuhe District, Nanjing, have peroxide value (calculated as fat) that does not meet the requirements of food safety standards. The inspection agency is Pony Testing Group Shanghai Co., Ltd.
2. The ginger sold by Yang Zhaohua’s Fresh Vegetable Business Department in Qixia District, clothianidin does not meet the requirements of food safety standards. The inspection agency is the Nanjing Customs Animal, Plant and Food Inspection Center.
3. Reusable tableware (dishes), anionic synthetic detergent (calculated as sodium dodecylbenzene sulfonate) and coliforms used in Chuntian Feiniu Seafood Hotpot Restaurant in Gaochun District, Nanjing City do not meet food safety standard regulation. The inspection agency is the Comprehensive Inspection and Testing Center of Gaochun District, Nanjing.
4. Fenthion does not meet the food safety standards of the cowpea sold in Huipinhui Fruit Store in Jiangning District. The inspection agency is Nanjing Product Quality Supervision and Inspection Institute.
5. Dimethomorph does not meet food safety standards for strawberries sold in Xiangze Fruit Supermarket, Gaochun District, Nanjing. The inspection agency is Nanjing Food and Drug Administration.
6. The reusable tableware (bowl) and anionic synthetic detergent (calculated as sodium dodecylbenzene sulfonate) used by the first branch of Nanjing Wangting Enterprise Management Co., Ltd. do not meet the food safety standards. The inspection agency is the Comprehensive Inspection and Testing Center of Gaochun District, Nanjing.
Seven. The leeks sold by Huitouwang Vegetable Sales Department, Liuhe District, Nanjing, Procymidone does not meet the food safety standards. The inspection agency is Nanjing Food and Drug Administration.
Please refer to the attachment for the detailed information of the above unqualified food. Regarding the unqualified food found in the supervision and random inspection, our bureau has instructed the relevant district bureaus to immediately organize the disposal work, and take measures such as removing the unqualified food from the shelves to control risks; to deal with violations of laws and regulations in accordance with the law; to prevent risks taken by the enterprise in a timely manner The control measures and verification and disposal conditions are disclosed to the public. For foreign companies involved in unqualified food, our bureau has sent a letter to the local supervisory authority.
(2021 Issue 13)
Nanjing Market Supervision Administration
April 1, 2021