Recently, Jiangsu Provincial Market Supervision and Administration Bureau completed 635 batches of provincial food safety supervision and sampling tasks, involving dairy products, edible oils, fats and their products, beverages, wines, potatoes and puffed foods, convenience foods, and salt , Catering food and edible agricultural products. Product sampling results can be found at https://spcjsac.gsxt.gov.cn/. In accordance with the national food safety standards for inspection and determination, there are 628 batches of qualified samples and 7 batches of unqualified samples for sampling inspection items. The notice is as follows:
1. Xuzhou Pizhou Jingjin Trading Co., Ltd. sells on Taobao.com (online shop) the yogurt fruit oatmeal produced by Xuzhou Shiqiu E-commerce Co., Ltd. commissioned by Pizhou Yushanfang Food Co., Ltd. The total number of colonies does not meet food safety National standard regulations. The inspection agency is the National Light Industry Food Quality Supervision and Inspection Nanjing Station.
2. The grass carp sold at No. B10 Xinan Market, Binhu District, Wuxi City, enrofloxacin does not meet the national food safety standards. The initial inspection agency is Jiangsu Food and Drug Supervision and Inspection Institute, and the re-inspection agency is Nanjing Product Quality Supervision and Inspection Institute.
3. The green plum wine produced by Suzhou Zimo Biotechnology Co., Ltd. commissioned by Yancheng Zimo Fruit Wine Co., Ltd., sold on Taobao.com (online shop) by Suzhou Zimo Biotechnology Co., Ltd., does not meet the alcohol content of the product Specify standards and quality requirements. The inspection agency is the National Light Industry Food Quality Supervision and Inspection Nanjing Station.
4. Lu Jingwen (Zone C, North Farmer’s Market, Jiahui City, Sucheng District) sells anchovy, enrofloxacin (calculated as the sum of enrofloxacin and ciprofloxacin) and pefloxacin do not meet the food requirements Safety national standard regulations. The inspection agency is the Lianyungang City Quality and Technology Comprehensive Inspection and Testing Center.
5. The cadmium (calculated as Cd) of the portunus sold by Zhangshi.com in the Chengbei Market of Nantong City, such as the town, does not meet the requirements of the national food safety standards. The inspection agency is the Nanjing Customs Animal, Plant and Food Inspection Center.
6. The cadmium (calculated as Cd) of the swimming crabs sold by Fan Meihong in Chengbei Market in Nantong City, Rucheng Town, does not meet the requirements of national food safety standards. The inspection agency is the Nanjing Customs Animal, Plant and Food Inspection Center.
7. The aluminum residue (dry sample, calculated as Al) of the fried dough sticks sold at Jiahua Dim Sum Store in Jinhu Town, Jianhu County, Yancheng City does not meet the national food safety standards. The inspection agency is the Nanjing Customs Animal, Plant and Food Inspection Center.
Please refer to the attachment for the detailed information of the above unqualified food. Regarding the unqualified food found in the supervision and random inspection, the Provincial Market Supervision Bureau has instructed the relevant municipal market supervision departments to immediately organize the disposal work, investigate and deal with illegal acts in accordance with the law, find out the flow of products, and urge enterprises to take measures such as removing the shelves and recalling substandard products. Risks, and disclose relevant information to the public in a timely manner.
Jiangsu Provincial Market Supervision Administration
April 2, 2021