In order to ensure the safety of food consumption in Hefei, according to the sampling plan, the Hefei Market Supervision Administration organized sampling inspections of pastries, catering food, condiments, tea, egg products, starch and starch products, convenience foods, bee products, canned foods 308 batches of samples in 17 categories, including alcohol, alcohol, frozen drinks, processed food products, meat products, dairy products, aquatic products, confectionery products, and beverages. According to the national food safety standards, product specifications and quality requirements, the inspection and determination include 304 batches of qualified samples and 4 batches of unqualified samples (see appendix). The unqualified samples involve food additives and microbiological indicators.
For the unqualified products found in the random inspections, the Municipal Market Supervision Administration has instructed Feidong County, Feixi County, Lujiang County, and Economic Development Zone market supervision and management departments to immediately organize verification and disposal to find out the flow of products and take the following measures. Recall substandard products and other measures to control risks; violations of laws and regulations shall be dealt with strictly in accordance with the law. The above-mentioned territorial market supervision departments shall promptly disclose the verification and disposal status to the public. If it is found during the investigation that the duties of other departments are involved, the relevant information shall be notified to the relevant functional departments.
The specific situation is now announced as follows:
1. Food additive index problem
The hand-made cake produced by Hefei Rongzhiwei Food Co., Ltd. has been inspected by China Testing and Certification Group Co., Ltd. and found that the natamycin does not meet the national food safety standards. Hefei Rongzhiwei Food Co., Ltd. raised objections to the inspection results and proposed a re-inspection; after the re-inspection by Anhui Zhongqing Inspection and Testing Co., Ltd., the initial inspection conclusion was maintained.
2. Microbiological index problem
(1) The reusable tableware (spoon) used by Feixi Shanghecheng Hotel Management Co., Ltd., the coliform flora does not meet the requirements of the national food safety standards. The inspection agency is the Nanjing Customs Animal, Plant and Food Inspection Center.
(2) Hefei Haomei Wedding Culture Co., Ltd. used the reused tableware (spoon), and the coliform bacteria did not meet the requirements of the national food safety standards. The inspection agency is the Nanjing Customs Animal, Plant and Food Inspection Center.
(3) The coliforms of the reusable tableware (plates) used in the graduate canteen of Anhui University do not meet the requirements of the national food safety standards. The inspection agency is the Nanjing Customs Animal, Plant and Food Inspection Center.
Hefei Market Supervision Administration
April 8, 2021