Recently, the General Administration of Market Supervision organized food safety supervision and random inspections, sampling processed food products, edible agricultural products, sugar, alcohol, potatoes and puffed food, meat products, aquatic products, condiments, infant formula food, health food and 585 batches of samples of 11 major categories of food including special dietary foods, among which 7 batches of samples of 5 major categories of food including edible agricultural products, potatoes and puffed foods, meat products, aquatic products and condiments were found to be unqualified. The main problems found were microbial contamination, pesticide residues, heavy metal contamination, and substandard quality indicators. Product sampling results can be found at https://spcjsac.gsxt.gov.cn/.
For the unqualified foods found in random inspections, the State Administration of Market Supervision has instructed the provincial market supervision departments such as Beijing, Tianjin, Shanghai, Jiangsu, Zhejiang, Henan, Hainan, Guizhou, Yunnan, Qinghai, etc. Flow, supervise and urge enterprises to take measures such as removing unqualified products from shelves to control risks; to deal with violations of laws and regulations strictly in accordance with the law; to promptly disclose the risk prevention and control measures and verification and disposal conditions adopted by enterprises to the public and report to the General Administration of China.
The detailed situation of the unqualified foods under supervision and random inspection is now notified as follows:
1. Microbial contamination problem
(1) Meituan Huaxin Supermarket (Shangdi Store) (operated by Beijing Yucheng Huaxing Trading Co., Ltd.) sold in Meituan (mobile APP), nominally manufactured by Tianjin Dahai Industrial Development Co., Ltd. The total number of colonies in the muscular intestine does not meet the requirements of the national food safety standards. The inspection agency is the Beijing Food Safety Monitoring and Risk Assessment Center (Beijing Food Inspection Institute).
(2) Alibaba Lianyungang Xiaoyujia Food Co., Ltd. (operated by Jiangsu Lianyungang Xiaoyujia Food Co., Ltd.) is sold on Alibaba (online store), and the nominal name is Xiaoyujia, Lianyungang City, Jiangsu Province The Xiaoyujia canned sesame flavour (sesame sandwich seaweed) produced by Food Co., Ltd., the total number of colonies does not meet the requirements of national food safety standards. The inspection agency is Ningbo Customs Technology Center.
Second, the problem of pesticide and veterinary drug residues
(1) Nail shellfish (shellfish) sold by Baihai Product Management Department, Hongta District, Yuxi City, Yunnan Province, from Haihui Seafood Management Department, Guandu District, Kunming City, Yunnan Province, the malachite green residue does not meet food safety National standard regulations. The inspection agency is Wuhan Food and Cosmetic Inspection Institute.
(2) Leeks sold at the Yawu vegetable stall in Lingshui New Village, Hainan Province from Qingyuan Fruit and Vegetable Commercial Bank in Lingshui New Village, Hainan Province, the residual amount of procymidone does not meet the requirements of the national food safety standards. The inspection agency is Qingdao Customs Technology Center.
3. Heavy metal pollution problem
The measured value of cadmium (calculated as Cd) in the mantis shrimp sold at Kunda Seafood Store in Chengxi District, Xining City, Qinghai Province does not meet the national food safety standards. The inspection agency is Zhejiang Fangyuan Inspection Group Co., Ltd.
4. The quality index is not up to standard.
(1) Pinduoduo Qianshan Ji (operated by Guizhou Shenliang Technology Co., Ltd.) sold on Pinduoduo (mobile APP), and produced by Guizhou Shenliang Technology Co., Ltd. commissioned by Guizhou Weiduoduo Food Co., Ltd. Qianshanji sliced potato chips (spicy flavor), the acid value (calculated as fat), does not meet the requirements of the product implementation standard. The inspection agency is Henan Product Quality Supervision and Inspection Institute.
(2) Pinduoduo Xuanwu Flavour Industry (operated by Wang Panpan Non-staple Food Store, Xuanwu County, Zhoukou City, Henan Province), sold in Pinduoduo (mobile app), with the nominal name Tianhe Biology, Luyi County, Zhoukou City, Henan Province The content of amino acid nitrogen (in terms of nitrogen) in the gold-label light soy sauce manufactured by the brewery neither meets the requirements of the national food safety standards, nor does it meet the requirements of product labeling. The inspection agency is Guangdong Product Quality Supervision and Inspection Institute.
Attachment:1. Tips on some unqualified inspection items
2. Information on unqualified meat products in supervision and sampling
3. Information on unqualified products under supervision and sampling of aquatic products
4. Information on unqualified products under supervision and sampling of edible agricultural products
5. Information on unqualified products in supervision and sampling of potato and puffed food
6. Information on unqualified products under supervision and sampling of condiments
Market Supervision Administration
March 31, 2021