Recently, the Shaanxi Provincial Market Supervision Administration organized 449 batches of samples of 7 categories of edible agricultural products, beverages, canned food, soybean products, starch and starch products, convenience foods, and frozen beverages for food safety supervision and sampling. Nine batches of samples in 2 categories of agricultural products and beverages were unqualified, and problems such as abuse of agricultural and veterinary drugs, illegal use of prohibited substances, microbial contamination, and substandard quality were detected.
The detailed situation of the unqualified foods under supervision and random inspection is now notified as follows:
1. One batch of leeks sold by Yuyang Branch of Shaanxi Hengsheng Commercial Chain Group Co., Ltd. did not meet the requirements of national food safety standards. The inspection agency is Guangdian Metrology and Inspection (Xi’an) Co., Ltd.
2. One batch of leeks sold in Xi’an Minle Haoyouduo Shopping Plaza did not meet the national food safety standards. The inspection agency is Xi’an CCIC Testing and Certification Technology Co., Ltd.
3. One batch of amantadine for fresh chicken sold by Xu Wei Aquatic Products Wholesale Department, Qindu District, Xianyang City did not meet the requirements of the original Ministry of Agriculture Announcement No. 560. The inspection agency is Shaanxi Keyi Sunshine Testing Technology Service Co., Ltd.
4. One batch of short yellow bean sprouts sold by Yangle Vegetable Wholesale Department in Weinan High-tech Zone, 6-benzyl adenine (6-BA) does not meet the requirements of the State Food and Drug Administration, Ministry of Agriculture, National Health and The Announcement of the Family Planning Commission on the prohibition of the use of 6-benzyl adenine and other substances in the production of bean sprouts (2015 No. 11) stipulates. The inspection agency is the Shaanxi Institute of Food and Drug Supervision and Inspection.
5. Soy bean sprouts sold at Dongfenwa Beans Store in Linwei District, Weinan City, 1 batch of 6-benzyl adenine (6-BA) does not comply with the National Food and Drug Administration, Ministry of Agriculture, National Health and Planning The Announcement of the Fertility Committee on the Prohibition of the Use of 6-Benzyl Adenine and Other Substances in the Production of Bean Sprouts (No. 11, 2015) stipulates. The inspection agency is the Shaanxi Institute of Food and Drug Supervision and Inspection.
6. Qinzhenshanquan brand Qinzhenshanquan produced by Danfeng County Qinglin Lvshuiquan Water Co., Ltd. sold at the direct sales office of Qinzhenshanquan in Danfeng County, 1 batch of Pseudomonas aeruginosa does not meet the food safety national standard regulation. The inspection agency is Meixian Food Safety Inspection and Testing Center.
7. Nominally, Chenyuanquan brand natural drinking water produced by Fengxiang County Chenyuan Beverage Co., Ltd., one batch of Pseudomonas aeruginosa does not meet the national food safety standards. The inspection agency is Meixian Food Safety Inspection and Testing Center.
8. One batch of Pseudomonas aeruginosa does not meet the requirements of national food safety standards for the sweet dew purified water produced by Shanyang County Fengyang Tianlu Beverage Co., Ltd. The inspection agency is Meixian Food Safety Inspection and Testing Center.
9. Nominal Shenduquan drinking water produced by Xi’an Duquan Drinking Water Co., Ltd., 1 batch of conductivity [(25±1)℃] does not meet the product standard requirements. The inspection agency is Xianyang Food and Drug Inspection and Testing Center.
For the unqualified products found in the random inspection, the Provincial Market Supervision Administration has instructed the market supervision and management department where the producer is located to immediately organize the disposal work, check the product flow, and take measures such as removing the unqualified products from the shelves to control the risk ; Acts in violation of laws and regulations shall be dealt with according to law. If consumers find or buy substandard products in the information published this time on the market, please call 12315 to report the complaint.
Shaanxi Provincial Market Supervision Administration
April 12, 2021