Recently, the Nanjing Municipal Market Supervision Administration has completed 446 batches of food safety supervision and sampling tasks at the city level, involving processed food products, edible oils, fats and their products, meat products, tea and related products, convenience foods, canned foods, quick-frozen foods, Foods such as aquatic products, soybean products, confectionery products, fruit products, sugar, catering food and edible agricultural products. According to the national food safety standard inspection and judgment, 440 batches of qualified samples and 6 batches of unqualified samples for sampling inspection items are notified as follows:
1. The reusable tableware (bowl) and anionic synthetic detergent (calculated as sodium dodecylbenzene sulfonate) used by the Gaochun branch of Nanjing Chaopinhui Catering Management Co., Ltd. do not meet the requirements of food safety standards. The inspection agency is the Comprehensive Inspection and Testing Center of Gaochun District, Nanjing.
2. The strawberries sold by Qiu Hailing (individual industrial and commercial households) in the Ziyuan Farmers’ Market, dimethomorph does not meet the food safety standards. The inspection agency is the Nanjing Customs Animal, Plant and Food Inspection Center.
3. The coliform bacteria used in the reusable tableware (dinner plate) used in the catkin restaurant in Jiangbei New District, Nanjing did not meet the food safety standards. The inspection agency is Yangzhou City Product Quality Supervision and Inspection Institute.
4. The hot pot meat slices produced by the nominal Yucheng Dingyangyang Food Factory sold at Wanghui Life Shopping Supermarket in Jianye District, the peroxide value (calculated as fat) does not meet the food safety standards. The inspection agency is Hefei Customs Technology Center. Yucheng County Dingyangyang Food Factory raised objections to the inspection results and applied for re-inspection; after re-inspection by the Nanjing Customs Animal, Plant and Food Inspection Center, the initial inspection conclusion was maintained.
5. The eggs sold at Hu Meixia Food Store in Gulou District, Nanjing, florfenicol do not meet the food safety standards. The inspection agency is Jiangsu Product Quality Supervision and Inspection Institute.
6. Procymidone sold at Wu Guodong Vegetable Shop in Qinhuai District, Nanjing City does not comply with food safety standards. The inspection agency is the National Light Industry Food Quality Supervision and Inspection Nanjing Station.
Please refer to the attachment for the detailed information of the above unqualified food. Regarding the unqualified food found in the supervision and sampling inspection, our bureau has instructed the relevant district bureaus to immediately organize the disposal work, take measures such as removing the unqualified food from the shelves to control risks; deal with violations of laws and regulations in accordance with the law; timely prevent the risks taken by enterprises The control measures and verification and disposal conditions are disclosed to the public. For foreign companies involved in unqualified food, our bureau has sent a letter to the local supervisory authority.
(2021 Issue 15)
Nanjing Market Supervision Administration
April 15, 2021