According to the”Food Safety Law of the People’s Republic of China” and its implementation regulations, the relevant information of the 12th phase of the provincial market supervision bureau for food safety supervision and sampling inspection is now announced as follows:
The supervision and sampling information announced in this issue involves 8 batches of 4 categories of food, including:catering food, fruit products, edible agricultural products, edible oil (including oil and its products), 8 batches of unqualified.
1. 3 batches of unqualified catering food
(1) The cadmium (calculated as Cd) sold by Minhou Juminxuan Catering Co., Ltd., Minhou County, Minhou County (purchase date is November 16, 2020) is unqualified, and the inspection agency is Fujian Saifu Food Testing Research Institute Co., Ltd.;
(2) The hairy crab sold at Rujing Restaurant in Licheng District (purchase date is December 4, 2020), chloramphenicol is unqualified, and the inspection agency is Fujian Product Quality Inspection and Research Institute;
(3) The fair crab sold by Fuzhou Aide Catering Co., Ltd. (purchase date is November 24, 2020). Cadmium (calculated as Cd) is unqualified. The initial inspection agency is Fujian Saifu Food Inspection and Research Institute Co., Ltd. The company and re-inspection agency is Fuzhou Customs Technology Center.
2. One batch of unqualified fruit products
The crispy plum produced by Yanpai Food (Xiamen) Co., Ltd. on October 12, 2020, the mold is unqualified, the sales unit is Fuding Jiling Food Store, and the inspection agency is Fujian Saifu Food Inspection and Research Institute Co., Ltd. the company.
3. 3 batches of unqualified edible agricultural products
(1) The shrimp sold at Zhao Binggen’s live fish stall in Xinluo District (purchase date is November 28, 2020). The nitrofural metabolite is unqualified. The initial inspection agency is Xiamen Customs Technology Center, and the re-inspection agency is Fuzhou Customs Technology Center;
(2) The leeks sold at the Chenliji Vegetable Shop in Jiaonan, Jiaocheng District, Ningde City (purchase date is December 3, 2020), Procymidone is unqualified, and the inspection agency is Xiamen Customs Technology Center;
(3) The grass shrimp sold by Xinhua Supermarket Branch of Yong’an Jiajie Trading Co., Ltd. (purchase date is October 24, 2020). The furazolidone metabolite is unqualified. The initial inspection agency is Zhangzhou Customs Comprehensive Technical Service Center , The re-inspection agency is Xiamen Customs Technology Center.
4. 1 batch of unqualified edible oil, fat and its products
The Sichuan-style rapeseed oil produced by Fujian Local Fragrant Food Development Co., Ltd. on October 28, 2020. Ethyl maltol was unqualified. The sales unit was Haoshigogoshen Supermarket, Huoshi, Xiuyu District, Putian City. Initial inspection The agency is Anhui Zhongqing Inspection and Testing Co., Ltd., and the re-inspection agency is Xiamen Customs Technology Center.
The Fujian Provincial Market Supervision Administration has requested the local market supervision department to investigate and dispose of unqualified food producers and operators, investigate and deal with violations of laws and regulations in accordance with the law, and urge producers and operators to perform legal obligations such as cessation of sales, removal from shelves, recalls, etc., to prevent and control Food safety risks.
Specially remind consumers that if you buy or find substandard foods listed in the announcement on the market, please call the complaint hotline 12315 to make a complaint.
Fujian Market Supervision Administration
April 2, 2021