Do you know all of these?
What documentary basis does the customs supervise export fruits?
”Measures for the Supervision and Administration of Inspection and Quarantine of Outbound Fruits” (General Administration of Customs Order No. 243)
What kind of fruit can be exported?
Is there a channel for self-service inquiry?
my country does not restrict the export of fruit, but the exported fruit should meet the requirements of the importing country/region.
For the countries/regions and fruit varieties that can currently be exported, you can go through the portal website of the General Administration of Customs-General Administration-Animal and Plant Quarantine Department-Enterprise”Information” column to query”List of China Export Fruit Registered Enterprises” (open the website through a browser:http://dzs.customs.gov.cn/dzs/2747042/index.html).
If is not in the list, you can log in to the official website of the quarantine authority of the country/region to check the relevant situation.
How to query input country/region
What are the quarantine requirements for imported fruits?
1. Through the”General Administration General Administration-Animal and Plant Quarantine Department-Policies and Regulations” column on the portal website of the General Administration of Customs, query the import country/region’s influence on imported fruits Announcement of inspection and quarantine requirements.
2. Enter the official website of the quarantine authority of the country/region.
part of the URL is as follows:
USDA Animal and Plant Inspection Service https://www.aphis.usda.gov
EU Health and Consumer Commission http://ec.europa.eu
Australian Department of Agriculture and Water Resources http://www.agriculture.gov.au
Malaysian Crop Protection and Plant Quarantine Bureau http://www.doa.gov.my
Chile Bureau of Agriculture and Animal Husbandry http://www.sag.cl
What are the main links in exporting fruit?
1. If my country’s bilateral agreements and protocols with the importing country/region clearly stipulate, or the laws and regulations of the importing country/region require If the fruit orchard and packaging factory are registered, the outbound fruit orchard and packaging factory should first apply to the local competent customs for quarantine registration and obtain the corresponding qualifications;
2. Outbound fruits shall be declared to the customs where the packaging factory registered for quarantine is located, and relevant documents and certificates of origin and supply shall be provided as required;
3. According to the bilateral quarantine agreement (including agreements, protocols, memorandums, etc.) signed by my country and the importing country/region, the customs shall inspect and quarantine the imported fruits of the importing country/region Regulations or requirements, international phytosanitary measures standards, my country’s export fruit inspection and quarantine regulations, trade contracts and letters of credit, etc., stipulate that the export fruit should be inspected and quarantined;
4. If the outbound fruit has passed the customs inspection and quarantine, the inspection and quarantine certificate and other relevant inspection and quarantine certificates shall be issued in accordance with the relevant regulations, and an electronic background shall be generated for the batch of goods With regard to the account data number, the exporter shall go through customs declaration and customs clearance procedures with the relevant information such as the electronic account data number. Those who have not passed the inspection and quarantine or fail the inspection and quarantine shall not be allowed to leave the country.
Do orchards and packaging plants that export fruit must be reviewed, approved and registered by my country’s customs and filed with the General Administration of Customs?
Bilateral agreements and protocols signed between my country and the importing country/region clearly stipulate, or the laws and regulations of the importing country/region require that the fruit orchard and packaging of the importing country Where the factory implements registration, the customs shall implement the registration of the outbound fruit orchard and packaging factory exported to the country or region in accordance with the regulations.
The bilateral agreement or protocol signed between my country and the importing country/region is not clearly stipulated, and the laws and regulations of the importing country/region are not clearly required, export fruit orchards and packaging The factory can apply to the customs for registration or not to apply for registration.
Can the registration of orchards and packaging factories be handled through online channels?
Export orchard, packaging plant quarantine registration application can be processed online. Log in to the”Internet + Customs” national integrated online government service platform of the General Administration of Customs portal website, enter the”Administrative Approval-Registration of Production, Processing, and Storage Units of Outbound Animals and Plants and Their Products, and Other Quarantine Objects” column and click”Application for Establishment””, upload the required documents and information according to the instructions on the handling page, and submit them to the customs under the jurisdiction of the orchard and packaging factory for acceptance for registration (open the website through a browser:http://online.customs.gov.cn/).
How to submit an exit inspection and quarantine application to the customs? In which system and in which module do you apply?
exporters can use the China International Trade”Single Window” website,”standard version application-cargo declaration-export integrated declaration-exit inspection and quarantine application” module Submit materials (open the website through a browser:https://www.singlewindow.cn/).
According to the exit inspection and quarantine regulations, provide relevant documents and certificates of origin and supply. What materials are involved?
contract, packing list, invoice, certificate of origin and supply, etc.