Agricultural and Rural Bureaus of all districts, cities, and related units:
In order to strengthen the supervision of the quality and safety of agricultural products, and to do a good job in monitoring the quality and safety of agricultural products such as vegetables, fruits, livestock and poultry in the city, the 2021 agricultural product quality and safety monitoring plan is hereby notified as follows:
One. Monitoring content
(1) Monitoring quantity and time. Vegetable and fruit production bases, family farms, farmers, real estate agricultural products storage enterprises and other entities carry out agricultural product quality and safety risk monitoring and supervision and random inspections, sampling 1,000 batches of samples throughout the year (see Annex 1), and monitoring and sampling once every quarter, key links and products Carry out 4 risk monitoring; Livestock products are randomly inspected for livestock and poultry breeding and market links, fresh egg risk monitoring is performed once, livestock and poultry products are monitored for 2 times, and once in May and September. Pig, cattle, sheep urine, fresh eggs, pork, 200 batches of poultry meat. New certification, re-examination and renewal, and renewal of pollution-free agricultural products and green food product certification testing, the number of testing is 100 batches. Each time the number and the subject of the sampling notice are issued separately.
(2) Monitoring varieties. Vegetable types include eight categories of cabbage, green leafy vegetables, solanum fruits, melons, beans, cabbage, potato and taro, onion and garlic vegetables. Focus on sampling leek, celery, tomato, chrysanthemum, spinach, Chinese cabbage, common cabbage, eggplant, pepper, cucumber, zucchini, cabbage, cauliflower, kidney bean, cowpea, ginger and other varieties. Fruit types include, but are not limited to, the main fruit varieties of our city, mainly including apples, pears, cherry, grapes, strawberries, peaches, watermelons, melons, netted melons, etc. Sampling inspection of grain crops such as wheat and corn at the right time.
Livestock and poultry products are sampled for fresh eggs, pig urine, fresh eggs, pork, poultry, etc.
二. Monitoring items
(1) Risk Monitoring of Vegetables and Fruits
Monitoring items include methamidophos, omethoate, phorate (including phorate sulfone and phorate sulfoxide), parathion, hydrocarbophos, dimethoate, chlorpyrifos, acephate, Triazophos, Phoxim, Hexahexa, Cypermethrin, Fenvalerate, Cyhalothrin, Bifenthrin, Triadimefon, Chlorothalonil, Aldicarb (including Aldicarb sulfone, Aldicarb Carbofuran (including 3-hydroxy carbofuran), procymidone, carbendazim, imidacloprid, fipronil (including fluorocarbonitrile, fipronil sulfide, fipronil sulfone), pyridine Tetramethamidine, pyridaben, difenoconazole, pyrimethanil, emamectin benzoate, dimethomorph, tarfenile, prochloraz, thiamethoxam, abamectin.
(2) Supervision and random inspection of fruits and vegetables
Monitoring items include methamidophos, omethoate, phorate (including phorate sulfone and phorate sulfoxide), parathion, parathion methyl, hydrocarbophos, chlorpyrifos, triazole Phosphorus, BHC, cypermethrin, fenvalerate, cyhalothrin, bifenthrin, triadimefon, chlorothalonil, aldicarb (including aldicarb sulfone, aldicarb sulfoxide), grams Budweiser (including 3-hydroxy carbofuran), procymidone, carbendazim, fipronil (including flupronil, fipronil sulfide, fipronil sulfone).
(3) Risk Monitoring of Egg Products
Egg monitoring 7 kinds of fluoroquinolones (enrofloxacin, ciprofloxacin, norfloxacin, pefloxacin, ofloxacin, danofloxacin, sarafloxacin), 4 kinds of tetracyclines Drugs (oxytetracycline, chlortetracycline, tetracycline, doxycycline), florfenicol, amantadine.
(4) Livestock and poultry products supervision and spot check
Pork monitoring β-agonist (clenbuterol, ractopamine, salbutamol); pig, cattle and goat urine monitoring β-agonist (clenbuterol, ractopamine, salbutamol); chicken monitoring fluoroquinolone Class; Egg monitoring fluoroquinolones.
(5) Product certification testing
The monitoring items shall be tested in accordance with the requirements of pollution-free agricultural products and green food certification testing items.
3. Sampling method and test basis
(1) Sampling method. Sampling is carried out in accordance with NY/T 789-2004″Sampling Methods for Pesticide Residue Analysis Samples” and DB37/T 3489-2019″Sampling Technical Specifications for Agricultural Products Quality and Safety Monitoring of Shandong Province”. The place of origin of the sampling samples should be clear, so that the samples can be traced back. Urine samples of pigs, cattle, and sheep shall be implemented in accordance with”Sampling Methods of Pork, Pig Liver, and Swine Urine” (NY/T 763-2004); other livestock and poultry products shall be sampled in accordance with”Sampling of Pollution-Free Agricultural Products and Poultry Products” (NY/T5344. 6-2006) Regulations are implemented. In principle, a maximum of 4 meat samples can be taken from a slaughterhouse, and each sample is required to come from different sources (an animal quarantine certificate is regarded as the same source), and 2 samples of poultry eggs and urine can be taken from a farm. Among them, the meat sample shall record the quarantine certificate number.
The supervision and random inspection samples are divided into three parts, one is reserved for re-inspection, one is reserved for backup samples, and one is used for testing; there are two samples for risk monitoring, one is used for testing, and the other is reserved for re-inspection. All samples are kept by the testing unit. The samples for supervision and random inspection shall be sealed for storage, and the inspected unit and the sampling unit shall sign and affix their seals on the seal.
(2) Test basis. The testing basis includes NY/T 761-2008, GB 23200.8-2016, GB/T 20769-2008, GB 23200.113-2018, GB 23200.19-2016. Among them, BHC can also be implemented in accordance with GB/T 5009.19-2008, hydrocarbophos can also be implemented in accordance with GB/T 5009.20-2003, and methamidophos can also be implemented in accordance with GB/T 5009.103-2003. Tetracycline drugs and florfenicol are determined according to the original Ministry of Agriculture Announcement No. 235. Fluoroquinolone drugs Central Plains Ministry of Agriculture Announcement No. 2292 stipulates that the use of pefloxacin, ofloxacin, and norfloxacin in food animals shall be determined according to the quantitative limit of the method, and the rest shall be determined according to the original Ministry of Agriculture Announcement No. 235. Banned drugs such as β-agonists are determined according to the method’s quantitative limit; fluoroquinolones are determined according to the original Ministry of Agriculture Announcement No. 235.
(3) Judgment basis and principles. Supervision and spot checks are determined according to the national pesticide and veterinary drug residue limit standards, and the risk monitoring is determined according to the national pesticide and veterinary drug residue limit standards and Shandong Province risk monitoring limit standards. If all the monitored items are qualified, it is judged as”the items inspected for this batch of products are qualified”; if there is one indicator that is unqualified, it is judged as”the batch of products are unqualified”.
4. Organization and implementation
The Quality Supervision Section of the Municipal Agriculture and Rural Bureau is responsible for formulating and distributing monitoring tasks, assigning substandard products to the investigation and dissemination of monitoring information.
(1) Monitoring of vegetables and fruits. A total of 1,000 batches of vegetables and fruits were monitored for risk and supervision and spot checks throughout the year. The Municipal Agricultural Comprehensive Law Enforcement Detachment is responsible for supervising the sampling work of the random inspection, and the local agricultural and rural departments are responsible for cooperating with the sampling and sample confirmation work. The Fruit and Seedling Quality Supervision, Inspection and Testing Center of the Ministry of Agriculture and Rural Affairs (Yantai) is responsible for supervising random inspections and reporting of results.
(2) Monitoring of livestock and poultry products. A total of 200 batches of livestock and poultry product risk monitoring and supervision and spot checks were conducted throughout the year. The Municipal Agricultural Comprehensive Law Enforcement Detachment is responsible for the sampling of livestock products, and the local agricultural and rural departments are responsible for coordinating sampling and sample confirmation. The Municipal Animal Disease Prevention and Control Center is responsible for sample inspection and data collection and analysis.
(3)”Three Products” certification and special monitoring. 100 batches of products tested and certified throughout the year. The Fruit and Seedling Quality Supervision, Inspection and Testing Center of the Ministry of Agriculture and Rural Affairs (Yantai) is responsible for testing, and the Environmental Protection Station of the Municipal Agricultural Technology Center is responsible for the organization and coordination of the”three products and one standard” certification unit and market sampling. All districts, municipalities and agricultural and rural bureaus actively cooperated.
(4) County and township inspection. The”Notice of the State Council on Printing and Distributing the”Thirteenth Five-Year” National Food Safety Plan and the”Thirteenth Five-Year” National Drug Safety Plan” (Guofa  No. 12) clearly stipulates that the”National Unified Arrangement Plan, and the respective departments of each region The number of food inspections organized and implemented has reached 4 copies per thousand people per year. Among them, the amount of food inspections organized by various provinces (autonomous regions and municipalities) for pesticide and veterinary drug residues is not less than 2 copies per thousand people per year”, in accordance with the provincial food safety assessment It is required that the inspection volume of agricultural products at the city and county levels shall not be less than 1 copy per thousand persons per year (see Annex 4 for the specific number). Based on this, all districts and cities shall formulate agricultural product quality and safety monitoring plans within their jurisdictions, and complete the inspection targets and tasks to meet local regulatory needs. The monitoring of villages and towns is mainly based on qualitative testing. In accordance with the requirements for the establishment of provincial model township regulatory agencies, there are no less than 4800 batches of agricultural products samples in each township throughout the year. Publish information such as agricultural product quality supervision and random inspection, risk monitoring, etc. according to the authority.
Four. Relevant requirements
(1) Strengthen organizational leadership. The detection and disposal rate of the supervision and sampling inspection of agricultural products and the publication rate of the supervision and sampling inspection results are listed as the contents of multiple evaluations and evaluations of the provinces and cities every year. All districts and cities must attach great importance to the supervision and management of the monitoring work and earnestly implement the contents of the monitoring plan. , To ensure the orderly development of various work on the quality and safety of agricultural products, and to ensure that no major agricultural product quality and safety incidents occur.
(2) Standardize procedures to ensure quality. All districts and cities shall strictly abide by the”Agricultural Product Quality and Safety Monitoring Management Measures” of the Ministry of Agriculture and Rural Affairs and other relevant regulations, and formulate monitoring plans at the same level in accordance with the requirements of the provinces and cities. The official documents shall be submitted to the municipal bureau for the record before the end of March. When sampling, it is necessary to carry out surveys of production bases in accordance with the requirements of routine monitoring of agricultural product quality and safety, supervision and spot checks, etc., to find out the actual production situation, check production records, and fill in the sampling sheet carefully to ensure that the products can be traced. The inspection unit shall ensure the objective and fairness of the monitoring results, report the inspection data and analysis reports truthfully, shall not conceal or lie, and shall be responsible for the authenticity of the inspection results.
(3) Implement main responsibility and eliminate hidden risks. In accordance with work requirements, efforts should be made to increase the coverage of monitoring, combined with the advancement of the edible agricultural product certification system, and establish the main responsibility for the quality and safety of agricultural product producers. The samples taken for the quality and safety monitoring of agricultural products should be locally produced products, carried out in accordance with the”double random and one open”, in accordance with the requirements of full coverage of the regulatory directory and national trial certification requirements, all districts and cities should further improve and improve the regulatory directory, and the full monitoring has not been achieved. In the counties and districts covered, quantitative sampling of the same product of the same subject cannot exceed twice a year to ensure the expansion of sampling coverage. Quantitative random inspections shall ensure full coverage of main varieties (vegetables, fruits, grains, livestock and poultry) and production entities (agricultural products production enterprises, cooperatives, planting and breeding bases, family farms); rapid testing shall achieve key varieties (vegetables, fruits, lean meats) Fine) full coverage. It is necessary to be problem-oriented, carry out supervision and random inspections around weak links, key products, and key time periods, and strictly prevent, manage, and strictly control the quality and safety risks of agricultural products.
(4) Investigate promptly and pay attention to actual results. For the unqualified products found in the inspection, the agricultural and rural departments of the inspected area shall do a good job of notification, confirmation, follow-up and random inspection, handover, and supervision and processing in accordance with the law. If the sampled unit applies for re-inspection, it shall report to the Municipal Agriculture and Rural Bureau in writing within 5 days after receiving the notice of unqualified samples, and submit relevant explanatory materials for re-inspection by the Municipal Agriculture and Rural Bureau to select the testing agency. Failure to submit a written application for re-inspection within the time limit shall be deemed to agree with the results of the random inspection. For samples that are determined to be unqualified through monitoring, the Municipal Agriculture and Rural Bureau will urge all districts and cities to trace the source in accordance with the law and organize investigations. 10 working days after the results are confirmed, the investigation and handling of the unqualified products will be reported to the Municipal Agriculture and Rural Bureau.
All districts and cities, please submit sampling contact information (Annex 3) to the Agricultural Products Quality and Safety Supervision Division of the Municipal Bureau before March 20.
Agricultural Products Quality and Safety Supervision Section of Municipal Bureau:Sun Qiang, telephone 6246306, email [email protected]
Fruit and Seedling Quality Supervision, Inspection and Testing Center of the Ministry of Agriculture and Rural Affairs (Yantai):Wang Zhixin, telephone 6357229, email [email protected]
Yantai Animal Disease Prevention and Control Center:Ma Huiwen, phone 6887069, email [email protected]
City Agricultural Comprehensive Law Enforcement Detachment:Zheng Xiaojun, telephone 6860037, email [email protected]
Annex:1. 2021 Yantai City Agricultural Products (Plant Industry) Monitoring Quantity Allocation Table
2.2021 City-level livestock product inspection quantity allocation table
3. Sample contact information table of each district and city
4. 2021 Food Safety Evaluation Agricultural and Livestock Products Inspection Tasks in Districts and Cities
Yantai City Agriculture and Rural Bureau
March 8, 2021