The”Opinions of the Central Committee of the Communist Party of China and the State Council on Comprehensively Promoting Rural Revitalization and Accelerating Agricultural and Rural Modernization” (Zhongfa  No. 1) has made overall arrangements and deployments for the current and future period of priority to develop agricultural and rural areas and comprehensively promote rural revitalization , All levels and departments of the province must earnestly implement it. In order to ensure the implementation of the decisions and deployments of the Party Central Committee and the State Council, the following implementation opinions are put forward in light of the actual conditions of our province.
1. General requirements
1. Guiding ideology. Guided by Xi Jinping Thought on Socialism with Chinese Characteristics for a New Era, thoroughly implement the spirit of the 19th National Congress of the Communist Party of China and the 2nd, 3rd, 4th, and 5th Plenary Sessions of the 19th Central Committee, strengthen the”four consciousnesses”, strengthen the”four confidences”, Achieve the”two maintenances”, earnestly implement the requirements of the Central Economic Work Conference and the Central Rural Work Conference, focus on the overall promotion of the”five in one” overall layout and coordinate the promotion of the”four comprehensive” strategic layout, and unswervingly implement the new development Philosophy, adhere to the general keynote of the work of seeking progress while maintaining stability, adhere to strengthening the party’s overall leadership of the”three rural” work, adhere to the priority of agricultural and rural development, adhere to the integrated design and advancement of agricultural modernization and rural modernization, adhere to innovation-driven and urban-rural integrated development Based on the new development stage, implement the new development concept, integrate and serve the new development pattern, take the overall promotion of rural revitalization as the overall starting point, take the high-quality development as the theme, take the agricultural supply-side structural reform as the main line, and take the scientific and technological innovation as the leading , Taking reform and opening up as the driving force, coordinate development and security, make every effort to ensure the effective supply of food and important agricultural products, consolidate and expand the achievements in poverty alleviation, accelerate the modernization of agriculture and rural areas, promote high-quality and high-efficiency agriculture, livable and workable rural areas, and affluent farmers to ensure development The Qilu model of rural revitalization continues to make new progress.
2. Target task. In 2021, the province’s grain sown area and output will not be lower than the previous year’s level, the supply of important agricultural products will be guaranteed, the quality of agricultural products and food safety will be further improved, the income of farmers will continue to grow faster than that of urban residents, and the results of poverty alleviation will continue to be consolidated. The agricultural and rural modernization plan was launched, the poverty alleviation policy system and working mechanism were smoothly transitioned to rural revitalization, the rural construction activities were fully launched, and the rural society remained harmonious and stable. By the end of the”14th Five-Year Plan”, the”five revitalization” of rural areas was simultaneously advanced and major progress was made. Major breakthroughs were made in the construction of a modern agricultural province. The ability to guarantee the supply of grain and important agricultural products continued to increase, and the grain production capacity was striving to maintain around 110 billion jin. The contribution rate of agricultural science and technology progress reached more than 68%, the comprehensive mechanization rate of farming and harvesting reached more than 92%, and the development of rural primary, secondary and tertiary industries was deeply integrated; rural infrastructure support capabilities were significantly enhanced, water conservancy facilities and water-saving projects were comprehensively improved, and the rural human settlement environment Significant improvement, the level of equalization of basic public services in urban and rural areas has been greatly improved, the modernization of the rural governance system and governance capabilities has continued to improve, and the level of rural social civilization and farmers’ spiritual outlook have been significantly improved; farmers’ income has continued to increase, and the income gap between urban and rural residents has continued to narrow. Local governments took the lead in basically realizing agricultural and rural modernization.
2. Realize the consolidation and expansion of poverty alleviation achievements and effective connection with rural revitalization
3. Maintain the overall stability of the assistance policy. The province has set up a 5-year transition period from the date of completion of the poverty alleviation goal and task, which is in line with the”14th Five-Year Plan”. During the transition period, strictly implement the requirements of the”Four Do Not Picks”, maintain the overall stability of the existing assistance policies, financial support, and assistance forces, continue to assist the population who enjoy the policies to get rid of poverty, continue to consolidate the results of poverty alleviation, and ensure stable poverty alleviation and no return to poverty .
4. Consolidate and expand the achievements of poverty alleviation. About 30 counties (cities, districts) are selected as key counties for rural revitalization in the province, and policies, funds, and projects above the provincial level are tilted toward key counties. Improve the dynamic monitoring and assistance mechanism for preventing poverty from returning to poverty, and strengthen the dynamics of households who enjoy policies for poverty alleviation, those who are marginalized and prone to poverty, and those who suffer from serious difficulties in basic life due to rigid expenditures such as illness, disasters, accidents, etc., or substantial reduction in income Monitoring and continuous tracking of income and expenditure status,”two no worries and three guarantees” and drinking water safety, timely and targeted assistance measures are taken to resolutely prevent the return to poverty and new poverty. Accelerate the relocation of residents in the Yellow River beach area, and complete the project construction tasks before the end of May 2021. Do a good job in the follow-up support for the relocation of residents in the Yellow River beach area and the relocation of poverty alleviation and relocation. Continue to do a good job of counterpart support and cooperation between the East and the West.
5. Strengthen asset management and supervision of poverty alleviation projects. Based on the local resource endowment and industrial foundation, encourage the implementation of rural advantageous characteristic industrial projects by towns and villages, focus on the long-term cultivation of industries, optimize the industrial structure, and extend the industrial chain. Strengthen the management and supervision of poverty alleviation assets, find out the asset base by classification, clarify the ownership, deregulate the operation rights, guarantee the income rights, and implement the supervision rights, and promote the long-term sound operation of poverty alleviation assets and continue to achieve benefits. The income from poverty alleviation assets is prioritized for project operation, management and protection, to consolidate and expand the achievements of poverty alleviation, and the remaining funds can be used to establish village public welfare posts and develop village-level public welfare undertakings. Extensively carry out consumer assistance actions, build a docking platform for production and sales, and broaden the sales channels of agricultural products.
6. Do a good job in stabilizing employment for the people who are all out of poverty. Carry out in-depth vocational skills training, so that the people who have the desire to get jobs and training needs to get rid of poverty and enjoy the policy have at least one skill to get rich, and improve the ability of employment and entrepreneurship. Continue to increase the export of organized labor services, give priority to providing employment guidance services for the people who are out of poverty and enjoying policies, and recommend employment positions. The construction and management of agricultural and rural infrastructure projects adopt a work-for-work mode, and give priority to the participation of people who have been relieved of poverty and who enjoy policies, those who may return to poverty and the poor, and the rural low-income population. Make overall plans to make good use of rural public welfare posts, strengthen the standardized management of poverty alleviation workshops, and promote local employment of people who have been relieved of poverty, such as weak laborers and half laborers, who enjoy the policies.
7. Strengthen normalized assistance for low-income population in rural areas. Make full use of existing data platforms, strengthen dynamic monitoring, and establish an active discovery mechanism for rural low-income populations. For those who have difficulties in basic life, provide assistance and assistance according to different levels, so that early detection and early assistance can be achieved. Include eligible rural low-income populations in the scope of assistance and support for the rural minimum living standards and extremely poor people, and steadily raise the guarantee standards. The province’s urban and rural minimum living standards, as well as the extremely poor people, orphans, unsupported children, children in key difficulties, and the disabled The standard of assistance for people in need, such as those with severe disabilities, will be increased by 10%from the end of 2020. The basic living standard of the extremely poor will in principle be no less than 1.3 times the local minimum living standard, and the ratio of the province’s urban and rural minimum living standard by 2025 Strive to reduce it to less than 1.3:1 and realize the unification of urban and rural areas in the eastern region. Increase the degree of special assistance and temporary assistance for low-income people in rural areas, and provide corresponding assistance to those who have difficulties in life due to disease, disasters, etc.
3. Improve agricultural quality, efficiency and competitiveness
8. Vigorously develop grain production. Strictly implement the requirements of the same responsibility of the party and government for food security. Innovate the grain production incentive mechanism, and increase policy support and supporting incentives for large grain-producing counties with a total output of more than 1 billion jin and 2 billion jin; rewards will be given to districts and cities that complete the task of grain sown area. Adhere to the principle of “hiding grain in the ground and storing grain in technology”, strengthen the supervision of grain production functional areas and important agricultural product production protection zones, encourage the construction of ton-grain towns and ton-grain counties, and plan the layout of the national food safety industry belt. Adjust and optimize the agricultural structure, vigorously develop silage corn, and appropriately expand peanut planting areas in suitable areas. Promote corn and soybean rotation and intercropping, and implement a pilot cropland rotation. Accelerate the transformation of agricultural insurance from insurance cost to insurance income, and the coverage rate of the three major food crops will reach 76%in 2021, and expand the pilot scope of agricultural catastrophe insurance, full cost insurance and income insurance. In-depth advancement of high-quality grain projects, and continue to build the public brand of”Qilu Grain and Oil” Carry out food saving actions.
9. Speed up the innovation and development of modern seed industry. Strengthen system and mechanism innovation, integrate provincial-level germplasm resource centers, reorganize provincial seed industry groups, strengthen the protection and utilization of germplasm resources, and strengthen the construction of seed banks. In 2021, 10 germplasm resource protection and appraisal nurseries will be built, and 10 livestock and poultry protection seed banks (fields, districts) will be rebuilt and expanded. Focus on the precise identification and innovative use of germplasm resources, genetic engineering breeding technology, groundbreaking new agricultural varieties (departments) cultivation, give full play to the role of agricultural research institutions, colleges and agricultural high-tech industry demonstration zones in the Yellow River Delta, and increase technical research efforts , Make the modern seed industry bigger and stronger. In 2021, more than 10 domestic leading collaborative innovation breeding platforms will be established. By 2025, more than 100 breakthrough new varieties with independent intellectual property rights will be bred. Strengthen the construction of regional test stations for crop varieties, and improve the four-level display, evaluation and extension system for new varieties of provinces, cities, counties and townships. Strengthen the construction of high-quality seed breeding bases, improve the construction level of southern breeding scientific research bases, and enhance the ability to guarantee seed supply. Provincial scientific and technological innovation and agriculture-related funds actively support the innovation and development of the seed industry, and provide post-subsidy rewards for the promotion of large-scale and good-quality breed breeding teams that have not received the support of provincial financial funds. Cultivate and expand the integrated seed industry enterprises of breeding, reproduction and promotion. By 2025, 10 enterprises will enter the top 50 of the same industry in the country.
10. Implement the most stringent farmland protection system. Strictly observe the red line of cultivated land protection, and strengthen the main responsibility of local party committees and governments. Adopt hard measures to”grow teeth”, strict land law enforcement and supervision, strictly prohibit illegal occupation of cultivated land for afforestation and lake landscaping, strictly control the occupation of cultivated land for non-agricultural construction, in-depth promotion of special rectification actions on the problem of illegal occupation of cultivated land in rural areas, and resolutely curb cultivated land”Non-agriculturalization” to prevent”non-grainization” of cultivated land. Strictly control the conversion of cultivated land into forest land, garden land and other types of agricultural land, strengthen the supervision of land transfer use, and ensure that the quantity of cultivated land does not decrease and the quality is improved. Clarify the priority of the use of cultivated land. Permanent basic farmland is mainly used for grain production, especially rations, and general cultivated land is mainly used for the production of grain, cotton, oil, vegetables and other agricultural products and high-quality forage. Implement a new round of high-standard farmland construction plans, focus on the development of high-standard farmland whole county promotion pilot projects in large grain production counties, improve construction standards and management and protection levels, build 6.54 million mu of high-standard farmland in 2021, and strive to build 80 million by 2025 Mu of high-standard farmland. The cultivated land increased in the construction of high-standard farmland will be adjusted in the province as a supplementary arable land index for the balance of occupation and compensation, and the proceeds will be used for the construction of high-standard farmland. Strengthen and improve the balance management of land occupation and compensation for construction-occupied cultivated land, and strictly verify and supervise newly-added cultivated land. Strengthen the supervision and assessment of cultivated land protection, and carry out the assessment of the responsibility target of cultivated land protection during the”13th Five-Year Plan” period. Implement an incentive mechanism for arable land protection.
11. Develop and expand advantageous and characteristic industries. Focusing on advantageous characteristic industries such as vegetables, fruit industry, livestock products, aquatic products, etc., cultivate a batch of advantageous characteristic industrial clusters with an output value of over 10 billion and 100 billion. Formulate a batch of advantageous and characteristic agricultural products cultivation programs such as Shouguang Vegetables and Qixia Apples. In 2021, there will be more than 10 newly created advantageous zones for provincial-level characteristic agricultural products. Give full play to the demonstration and leading role of various agricultural parks, accelerate the implementation of the”Hundred Parks, Thousands of Towns and Ten Thousand Villages” project, and build more than 20 provincial-level modern agricultural industrial parks, more than 100 provincial-level agricultural industrial towns, and provincial-level local industry famous products in 2021 There are more than 1,000 villages and more than 3 provincial-level agricultural high-tech industrial development zones. Vigorously develop large-scale livestock and poultry breeding, accelerate the construction of a modern breeding system, carry out evaluations of high-quality development of animal husbandry, and study and formulate supporting policies and incentives. The prevention and control of major diseases such as African swine fever will be strengthened, and the production capacity of live pigs will be restored to 50 million in 2021. Speed up the construction of marine granaries, implement in-depth green and healthy aquatic breeding activities, and strive to create 3-5 national marine ranches in 2021. Give full play to the supporting and guaranteeing role of offshore fishery bases, and promote the construction and management reform of fishing ports. Improve the function of the national vegetable quality standard center, accelerate the implementation of the certification system for edible agricultural products, and promote the traceability management of the whole process from farmland to table. Strengthen the cultivation of agricultural products brand, continue to build the overall image of Shandong agricultural products brand, cultivate and promote more than 10 well-known regional public brands, more than 100 corporate product brands in 2021, and newly develop more than 1,300″three products and one standard” agricultural products.
12. Promote the deep integration of rural primary, secondary and tertiary industries. Implement the agricultural industry chain cultivation plan, coordinate the layout of the production, processing, and circulation of agricultural products, and keep the main body of the industry chain in the county. Improve the standard system for the entire industrial chain of modern agriculture. Vigorously develop the primary processing and intensive processing of agricultural products, and promote the processing of agricultural products to sink to the bottom of the production area, connect with the sales area, and concentrate in the park. Carry out the evaluation of the high-quality development of the agricultural product processing industry, and give rewards to the strong counties in agricultural product processing. In 2021, 10 provincial-level agricultural product processing counties and 50 demonstration enterprises will be built, and the total will reach 50 and 600 respectively by 2025. Implement rural tourism boutique projects and create a number of rural tourism key villages and tourist homestay gathering areas. Strengthen agricultural cooperation and exchanges with foreign countries, and accelerate the construction of the Weifang National Agricultural Opening and Development Comprehensive Experimental Zone. Deeply integrate into the”vegetable basket” construction of the Guangdong-Hong Kong-Macao Greater Bay Area. Take agricultural modernization demonstration zones as an important starting point for advancing agricultural modernization, and establish 50 agricultural modernization demonstration zones above the provincial level by 2025 with counties (cities, districts) as the unit.
13. Strengthen modern agricultural technology and material equipment support. Focusing on the needs of the entire chain of basic and applied basic research, technology research and development, transfer and transformation innovation, plan to build a modern agricultural laboratory in Shandong Province, and improve technological innovation centers for the comprehensive utilization of wheat, corn, potato, saline-alkali land, and intelligent agricultural machinery and equipment. Carry out in-depth scientific and technological support actions for rural revitalization, and promote the transfer and transformation of scientific and technological achievements. Strengthen the construction of innovative teams for the modern agricultural industry technology system. Promote the transformation and upgrading of the agricultural machinery equipment industry, promote the mechanization of major livestock and aquatic farming mechanization and facility planting mechanization, formulate a new round of agricultural machinery purchase subsidy measures, and accelerate the”full-scale, high-quality and efficient” agricultural mechanization. In 2021, the comprehensive mechanization rate of crop cultivation and harvesting in the province will increase by 0.7%over the previous year, reaching over 89.6%. Strengthen the construction of the animal and plant disease prevention and control system. Strengthen the construction of large and medium-sized irrigation areas, coordinate the promotion of small-scale wading engineering facilities upgrades, and complete the investment plan for water-saving supporting transformation of 14 large and medium-sized irrigation areas and 141 small-scale reservoirs in 2021.
14. Promote the green development of agriculture. Continue to promote the promotion of water-saving, fertilizer-saving, and pesticide-saving technologies, fully implement the comprehensive utilization of straw and recycling of agricultural film and pesticide packaging waste, and achieve zero growth in total farmland irrigation water and negative growth in the use of chemical fertilizers and pesticides. By 2025, the integrated water and fertilizer area will reach 10 million mu. Accelerate the resource utilization of livestock and poultry manure, and the comprehensive utilization rate of livestock and poultry manure in the province will stabilize at 90%in 2021. Strictly implement the agricultural land classification management system. Actively promote the ecological protection and high-quality development of the Yellow River Basin, accelerate the construction of agricultural water-saving projects in the Yellow River irrigation area, and achieve efficient water distribution to the fields in 2021, and the area of water-saving irrigation will increase by 5 percentage points compared with the previous year to reach more than 80%. Deeply promote the creation of a pioneering area for agricultural green development, carry out comprehensive evaluation of agricultural green development, and give rewards to outstanding achievements. Coordinate the management of landscape, forest, field, lake and grass system, and increase the ecological protection and restoration of Dongping Lake-Nansi Lake. Implement rural greening actions to improve the forest head system.
4. Vigorously implement rural construction actions
15. Speed up the promotion of village planning. In 2021, the preparation of county-level land and space planning will be basically completed, and the layout of villages will be clarified. Promote all kinds of plans to achieve”multiple planning in one” at the village level, so that the villages with conditions and needs can compile all plans to achieve full coverage of planning management. For the villages that have not been planned for the time being, the construction shall be carried out in strict accordance with the use control and construction management requirements determined in the county and township territorial and spatial planning. Carry out a pilot program for”rural planners” and support outstanding planners, architects, and engineers to provide services in the countryside. Strictly implement village planning and insist on planning first and then construction. Pay attention to the rural style, retain the rural characteristics, refrain from major demolition and construction, and strictly investigate and deal with violations of regulations and construction. Further refine and improve the classification of villages, organize a comprehensive assessment and dynamic optimization and adjustment of the classified villages once a year. Rural construction is built for farmers. We must formulate and standardize village merger measures, adhere to seeking truth from facts, adapting measures to local conditions, following the objective laws of development, and proceeding in an orderly manner. They must not violate the wishes of farmers, force farmers to go upstairs, and grasp the timeliness of work. Strengthen the protection of traditional villages, traditional houses and famous historical and cultural villages and towns.
16. Strengthen the construction of rural public infrastructure. Continue to promote the construction of the”Four Good Rural Roads”, start the implementation of the five-year rural road quality and efficiency project, and renovate 10,000 kilometers of rural roads in 2021. Strengthen the supervision of rural road traffic safety. Carry out the construction of rural water supply projects and promote the integration of urban and rural water supply. In 2021, the penetration rate of rural tap water will remain stable at more than 97%, and the integration rate of urban and rural water supply will increase to more than 70%by 2025. Implement rural clean energy construction activities, fully implement rural electrification upgrade projects, promote the use of gas to the countryside, and strengthen the clean utilization of coal. By 2021, the clean heating rate in rural areas will reach 40%or more, and 10 green energy villages will be created. Intensify the construction of 5G networks and vigorously develop gigabit optical fiber networks. By 2025, 80%of households in rural areas will have gigabit access capabilities. Promote the construction of comprehensive service facilities such as rural passenger transport, culture and sports, and public lighting. Establish and improve a long-term management and protection mechanism for rural infrastructure. Strengthen the quality supervision of rural housing construction, establish and improve the dynamic monitoring mechanism of rural dilapidated housing, and complete the investigation and remediation of rural housing safety hazards within 3 years to ensure the housing safety of the people. Promote the construction of digital villages and accelerate the development of smart agriculture. Establish an agricultural and rural big data system, promote the in-depth integration of a new generation of information technology and agricultural production and operation, and promote the in-depth digital transformation of the entire industry chain. Strengthen the application of remote sensing in agriculture and rural areas, and improve the modernization of agricultural and rural management. Improve the comprehensive monitoring network of agro-meteorological disasters and enhance the ability to prevent agrometeorological disasters
17. Deepen the improvement of rural human settlements. Implement a five-year action to improve the rural human settlement environment, launch a comprehensive pilot program for the entire county, and study and formulate incentives and incentives. Promote the revolution of rural toilets in an orderly manner, and continue to promote the upgrading of rural toilets and the construction of a long-term mechanism for subsequent management and protection. In 2021, 90%of the counties (cities, districts) in the province will implement standard upgrades. Carry out a new round of improvement of rural domestic sewage treatment, prioritize the treatment of ecological environment sensitive areas such as the Nansi Lake basin, the Yellow River basin, and drinking water source protection areas, and focus on remediating areas such as townships, central villages, and population clusters. Rural areas will be completed in 2021. The number of administrative villages for domestic sewage treatment increased by more than 4000 over the previous year. Start a pilot program to eliminate black and smelly water bodies in rural areas. Carry out pilot projects for the classification of rural domestic waste. Intensify efforts to promote village cleaning and greening, and carry out the construction of beautiful villages and beautiful courtyards. In 2021, more than 500 beautiful provincial-level villages will be built, and by 2025, more than 5,000 will be built.
18. Improve the level of basic public services in rural areas. Accelerate the formation of a public service system with integrated planning and layout of counties and complementary functions between counties and villages, and improve the level of equalization of urban and rural public services. Implement the education project of strengthening the town’s foundation, focusing on the town’s resident kindergartens, elementary schools, and junior high schools to improve the standard, scientific, and refined level of school management. Improve the conditions for running boarding schools, and retain and run necessary small-scale schools in rural areas. Establish a community of paired assistance and growth for urban and rural schools. Guide outstanding teachers to teach and support teaching in rural areas, and 11,000 rural teacher turnover dormitories will be completed in 2021. Strengthen the county-level government’s responsibility for the construction of its medical and health institutions, and in-depth implementation of the three-year improvement of primary medical and health service capabilities to create a 15-minute health service circle in rural areas. Strengthen the construction of county-level hospitals, and continue to improve the ability of county-level disease control institutions to respond to major diseases and public health emergencies. Speed up the construction of county medical service sub-centers, promote the upgrading of township health centers and village clinics. In 2021, 70%of township health centers will meet the national basic standards, and 1,000 village clinics above the municipal level will be built. Promote high-quality Chinese medicine resources to the countryside, and in 2021, more than 80%of village clinics will be able to provide Chinese medicine services. Improve the unified basic medical insurance system for urban and rural residents, reasonably raise government subsidies and personal payment standards, and improve the medical insurance and assistance systems for major diseases. Raise the minimum standard of basic pension for residents, and increase the average level of basic pension insurance for residents in the province by about 5%in 2021. Increase support for nursing beds, rural happiness homes, and community day care centers for the elderly, implement the renovation and upgrading project of rural nursing homes, and build and renovate 120 rural nursing homes in 2021. Carry out in-depth cultural activities to benefit the people, and implement the”One Village, One Play” project for free.
19. Expand rural consumption. Create a three-level logistics joint distribution system for the county and village, integrate the two-way distribution facilities of county daily consumer goods, agricultural materials to the countryside and agricultural products into the city, and promote the effective connection of urban and rural production and consumption. Increase financial subsidies and financial credit to support rural residents in the consumption field, and speed up the upgrading of rural residents in household appliances, transportation, and smart agriculture. Fully implement the construction of cold chain logistics facilities for the storage and preservation of agricultural products, and promote the construction of small-scale storage and preservation cold chain facilities in Tiantou, low-temperature direct sales and distribution centers at the origin, and backbone cold-chain logistics bases. Relying on various convenient service outlets in rural areas, we will actively promote e-commerce and express delivery into rural areas. In 2021, express delivery services will cover 70%of administrative villages, an increase of 27%over the previous year.
20. Accelerate the development of urban-rural integration within the county. Promote urbanization with counties as an important carrier, build towns and villages into regional centers serving farmers, and realize the complementarity of county and rural functions. Accelerate the development of small towns and standardize the construction of a number of characteristic towns and central towns. Promote the extension of county-level garbage disposal, gas and power supply, road passenger transportation and other networks to central towns and suburbs, promote the extension of water supply and sewage treatment pipe networks to the surrounding areas of the city, and focus on the construction of a batch of postal express transit, centralized water supply, and sewage Treatment, environmental sanitation and other facilities are covered to villages through micropipe networks and service circles, gradually realizing the interconnection and interconnection of county and rural infrastructure. Support local governments to package the construction and operation of infrastructure projects within the county as a whole, and implement integrated development, construction, and management. Start the construction of the second batch of provincial-level urban-rural integrated development pilot zones. Liberalize restrictions on the settlement of agricultural migrants, and fully implement the residence permit system.
21. Strengthen the construction of spiritual civilization in rural areas in the new era. Vigorously promote the core values of socialism, continue to carry out publicity activities for the people, and promote Xi Jinping’s new era of socialism with Chinese characteristics into the countryside and communities. Expand the construction of the civilization practice center in the new era, carry out in-depth rural ideological and moral construction, and achieve full coverage of the administrative village (community) of the station. Deepen the action of rural civilization, consolidate and upgrade the achievements of civilized villages and towns, popularize scientific knowledge, and oppose feudal superstition. In-depth implementation of the”abandon bad marriage and funeral customs, deepen the change of customs” special action to promote the formation of civilized rural customs, good family customs, and simple folk customs. Intensify the crackdown on illegal religious activities in rural areas and overseas infiltration activities, and actively carry out anti-cult propaganda activities in rural areas. Organize the farmers’ harvest festival activities with local characteristics.
5. Deepen agricultural and rural reforms
22. Steadily advance the reform of the rural land system. Consolidate and improve the basic rural operation system, implement the policy of extending the second round of rural land contract for another 30 years after the expiration of the contract, and actively promote the extension of the contract. Revision of the”Measures for Shandong Province to Implement the”Law of the People’s Republic of China on Rural Land Contracting”. We will do a good job in the confirmation, registration and certification of homestead land integration, steadily promote the reform of the rural homestead system, and explore effective ways to realize the separation of homestead ownership, qualification rights, and use rights. Strengthen the construction of grassroots homestead management team, and promote the standardization and normalization of homestead management. Actively explore and implement the market entry system for rural collective operating construction land, and accelerate the establishment of a unified urban and rural construction land market.
23. Make good use of the results of the reform of the rural collective property rights system. Standardize the management and asset operation of rural collective economic organizations, and explore the separation and separate management of the affairs of village committees and collective economic organizations. The right to land contracting, the right to use homesteads, and the right to distribute collective income of members of rural collective economic organizations shall be protected in accordance with the law. Develop and strengthen the village collective economy through multiple channels and increase the proportion of operating income. In 2021, there will be more than 10,000 villages with collective economic income exceeding 500,000 yuan. Regulate the province’s rural property rights transfer market, and create a comprehensive rural property rights transaction service platform that integrates information release, transfer transactions, mortgage loans, and authentication management. Promote the expansion and increase of rural collective asset equity pledge loans, and broaden rural financing channels.
24. Carry out integrated reform of rural policies. Strengthen policy integration, promote overall planning and integrated implementation of reforms in agricultural and rural related fields, and centralized authorization at the provincial level. In 2021, the pilot program for integrated reform of rural revitalization policies will be launched to release the synergistic effect of policy superimposition. Accelerate the informatization of agricultural comprehensive administrative law enforcement, strengthen law enforcement equipment, and enhance the ability of comprehensive agricultural administrative law enforcement. Improve the agricultural water price formation mechanism, and complete the comprehensive reform of agricultural water price in 2021, covering an area of 7.25 million mu. Deepen the comprehensive reform of supply and marketing cooperatives, carry out pilot projects for the”three-in-one” comprehensive cooperation of production, supply and marketing, and credit, improve the comprehensive platform for serving farmers’ production and life, and accelerate the improvement of agricultural service capabilities.
25. Innovate agricultural management mechanism. Promote the joint development of family operation, collective operation, cooperative operation, and enterprise operation, and build a modern agricultural operation system with complete division of labor and collaboration, intensive and efficient. Guide the orderly circulation of land management rights and develop various forms of agricultural operations on a moderate scale. In-depth implementation of family farm cultivation and farmer cooperative standard promotion actions, promote village party organizations to lead cooperatives, cultivate competitive agricultural industrialization leading enterprises, encourage the development of agricultural industrialization consortiums, cultivate diversified and professional service entities, and establish and improve Various types of production and operation entities, service entities, and small farmers’ interest linkage mechanisms. By 2025, there will be 1,200 leading agricultural industrialization enterprises above the provincial level, 1,200 provincial family farm demonstration sites, and 4,000 provincial farmer cooperative demonstration societies. Deepen land trust services and carry out pilot projects of agricultural production trusteeship. By 2021, the trusteeship area of the project will reach 4.5 million mu. Support the establishment of a regional comprehensive service center for the entire agricultural industry chain.
VI. Strengthen support and safeguard measures
26. Strengthen rural talent support. Incorporate the revitalization of rural talents into the overall deployment of the party committee’s talent work, and study and formulate policies and measures to support various types of talents returning to their hometowns to help rural revitalization. Give full play to the role of Taishan Scholars, Taishan Industry Leading Talents, Qilu Country Stars and other talent projects, and introduce and cultivate a group of high-end agricultural talents and rural practical talents every year. Promote the new professional farmer title system, and promote the classification and evaluation of rural talents. Implement the high-quality farmer cultivation project, and focus on cultivating a team of high-quality farmers who are literate, understand technology, manage well, and know how to manage. In 2021, 5,000 public-funded normal school students, 2,600 public-funded medical students, and about 600 public-funded agricultural students will be enrolled.
27. Strengthen land security for rural development. Invigorate rural construction land to form more than 10%of the stock index, and dispose of the corresponding batch of unsupply and idle land generated by the”increased deposit linked” new index of more than 5%, and give priority to guaranteeing rural key industries and project land. Scientifically prepare county and township-level territorial and spatial planning, and reserve no less than 10%of the construction land scale, and in principle, arrange it in county and township-level industrial parks and spot land supply areas with special needs. Actively promote national-level pilot projects for comprehensive land consolidation across the entire region, carry out provincial-level pilot projects steadily and carefully, and gradually expand the scope of comprehensive land consolidation across the region. Standardize the linking of the increase and decrease of urban and rural construction land, improve the approval and implementation procedures, link the adjustment mechanism of the savings index, and return all the benefits of the link the savings index to the rural areas of the project area.
28. Strengthen financial investment protection. Increase financial support for agriculture, establish a sound mechanism for the steady growth of”agriculture, rural areas and farmers” financial investment, and improve the long-term mechanism for the overall planning and integration of agriculture-related funds. Steadily increase the proportion of land transfer income used in agriculture and rural areas, and ensure that by the end of the”14th Five-Year Plan” period, the proportion of land transfer income used in agriculture and rural areas will reach over 50%. Increase government bond support for agricultural and rural projects.
29. Increase financial support for agriculture. Deepen the integration of fiscal and financial policies to support rural revitalization pilot projects, and guide financial institutions to continuously increase agricultural and rural financial supply. Strengthen the construction of the rural credit system, support cities and counties to build a shared agricultural credit information database within the domain, and basically build a relatively complete new agricultural business entity credit system in three years. Increase medium and long-term credit support for rural public infrastructure construction. Improve the differentiated assessment mechanism for inclusive agriculture-related loans, and continue to increase the amount of agriculture-related loans. Strengthen the cooperation between the agricultural government and the bank, establish a precise docking mechanism between re-lending funds and policy-based agricultural credit guarantees, and provide preferential interest rate loans to the”three rural” entities, and the People’s Bank of China will provide full re-lending support for eligible loans. Optimize the agricultural credit guarantee subsidy policy, ensure that the guarantee rate of policy guarantee projects does not exceed 0.8%, and effectively reduce the financing costs of new agricultural business entities. We will vigorously develop insurance for local characteristic agricultural products, and improve the insurance policy of subsidies for provincial-level local advantageous agricultural products. Accelerate the construction of the Linyi City Inclusive Financial Services Rural Revitalization and Reform Pilot Zone.
Seven. Strengthen the party’s overall leadership over the”three rural” work
30. Strengthen the five-level secretary to grasp the responsibility of rural revitalization. Thoroughly implement the”Regulations on Rural Work of the Communist Party of China”, improve the rural work leadership system that the province is responsible for and the cities, counties and townships to implement, and promote the organization, element guarantee, policy support, collaborative assistance, assessment and supervision formed in the fight against poverty The working mechanism is applied to the promotion of rural revitalization. The provincial, city, and county party committees must regularly study rural revitalization. The secretary of the county party committee should focus on the”three rural” work. Improve the rural revitalization contact point system, and implement the responsibility system for provincial leaders to contact counties, cities, counties and towns, and towns and villages. Improve the rural revitalization strategic plan, scientifically prepare various agricultural plans, and issue and implement special plans for agricultural and rural modernization, water conservancy development, and marine economic development before the end of June 2021. Improve and improve the coordination and promotion mechanism of special classes at all levels to create a model for rural revitalization Qilu, and promote the implementation of key tasks for rural revitalization.
31. Strengthen the construction of the party committee’s rural work organization and the”three rural” cadres. The agricultural and rural committees of party committees at all levels should take the lead in the overall planning and coordination, and member units must solicit opinions from the agricultural and rural committees of the party committees at the same level and file for important agricultural policies. Strengthen the construction of the party committee’s rural work organization and personnel strength. Carry out comprehensive training for rural revitalization, implement hierarchical training responsibilities, and carry out rotation training for county and village three-level party organization secretaries. Pay attention to the selection and use of outstanding cadres who understand agriculture, love the countryside, and love farmers, and ensure that the county and township party and government leaders are equipped with cadres who are familiar with agricultural and rural work. Strengthen the various policies of caring for grassroots cadres, raise the subsidy standards for township work, and gradually increase the ratio of income higher than the average income of county cadres at the same level.
32. Strengthen the construction of the party’s rural grassroots organizations and rural governance. Strengthen the construction of rural grassroots party organizations, do a solid job in the transition of the village’s”two committees”, and select the best and strong members of the village’s”two committees”, especially the secretaries of the village party organizations. In places where conditions permit, actively promote that the secretary of the village party organization shall serve as the chairman of the village committee through legal procedures, adapting measures to local conditions and avoiding “one size fits all”. Initiate the second round of centralized rectification of party organizations in weak and scattered villages across the province from 2021 to 2022. Do a good job in the management of the”strengthening the construction of rural grassroots party organizations” and the new round of first secretary selection and assignment. Strengthen the ability of villagers’ self-government organizations and promote the institutionalization, standardization and proceduralization of villagers’ self-government. Implement the rural”Leader of Rule of Law” cultivation project, and strengthen the construction of demonstration villages (communities) of democratic rule of law. Deepen the construction of safe villages. Consolidate the achievements of the special struggle against gangsters and evil, establish and improve the normalization mechanism for the eradication of gangsters in rural areas, and carry out centralized rectification of villages that have been interfered and eroded by gangs. Deepen the construction of the rural social security prevention and control system, promote the in-depth integration of rural police and grid management, and improve the level of rural security prevention and management. Strengthen the construction of county and village emergency management and fire safety system, and do a good job in risk assessment, monitoring and early warning, and emergency response to natural disasters, accidents, disasters, and public health events.
33. Improve the implementation mechanism of rural revitalization assessment. The party committees and governments of each city report to the provincial party committee and the provincial government on the progress of implementing the rural revitalization strategy. Carry out the evaluation of the rural revitalization performance of the city and county party and government leaders and leading cadres, incorporate the comprehensive evaluation content of the party and government leadership and leading cadres, strengthen the application of the evaluation results, and focus on the promotion and use of the city and county party and government leading cadres with outstanding achievements in rural revitalization. Interviews with the main responsible comrades of the city and county party committees and governments who are not performing their duties well. Incorporate the consolidation and expansion of the results of poverty alleviation into the assessment scope of rural revitalization. Strengthen and improve the work style, strengthen the supervision of rural revitalization, continue to correct formalism and bureaucracy, and incorporate the reduction of the unreasonable burden of village-level organizations into the key content of the provincial-level burden reduction supervision. Strengthen the propaganda work of building a model of rural revitalization in Qilu, and create a strong atmosphere for jointly promoting rural revitalization in the whole society.
This year is the first year for the full implementation of the”14th Five-Year Plan”. It is of great significance to do a good job in the”Three Rurals”. Party organizations at all levels in the province and the majority of party members and cadres should unite more closely around the Party Central Committee with Comrade Xi Jinping at the core, strengthen the”four consciousnesses”, strengthen the”four self-confidence”, achieve”two safeguards”, and forge ahead. , Overcome difficulties, take responsibility, do hard work, accelerate the modernization of agriculture and rural areas, strive to create a new situation in Shandong agriculture and rural work, and celebrate the 100th anniversary of the founding of the party with excellent results!