Recently, the Heilongjiang Provincial Market Supervision Administration has organized and completed 146 batches of food safety supervision and sampling tasks, involving 12 types of food such as cakes, edible agricultural products, and processed food products. According to the national food safety standard inspection and judgment, 140 batches of qualified samples and 6 batches of unqualified samples (see attachment). The unqualified items are mainly the excessive use of food additives, excessive pollutants, substandard quality indicators, and veterinary drug residues. The specific situation is now announced as follows:
1. The problem of excessive use of food additives
The tiger skin cake produced by Harbin Chuangyi Food Co., Ltd. (production date:November 24, 2020) sold by Jiamei Life Supermarket in Pingfang District, Harbin City, dehydroacetic acid and its sodium salt (calculated as dehydroacetic acid) ) Does not meet the requirements of national food safety standards. The inspection agency is the Grain and Product Quality Supervision, Inspection and Testing Center of the Ministry of Agriculture and Rural Affairs (Harbin).
Second, the problem of excessive pollutants
(1) Pipi shrimp (sea shrimp) sold at the Yanbin seafood stall in Bei’an City (purchase date:November 23, 2020), cadmium (calculated as Cd) does not meet the national food safety standards. The inspection agency is the Dalian Branch of SBS Standard Technical Service Co., Ltd.
(2) Soybean oil produced by Harbin Hongli Grain and Oil Co., Ltd. (production date:November 14, 2019) sold by Jiadele Supermarket in Tonghe County, benzo[a]pyrene does not meet the national food safety standards Regulations. The inspection agency is Harbin Customs Technology Center.
3. The quality index is not up to the standard, and the pollutant exceeds the standard.
The nominally pressed soybean oil produced by Harbin Wojinkang Grain and Oil Trading Co., Ltd. (production date:March 9, 2020) sold at Yujia Grain, Oil and Grocery Supermarket in Bayan County, peroxide value, benzo[a ] Pyrene does not meet the requirements of national food safety standards. The inspection agency is Harbin Customs Technology Center.
Fourth, the problem of veterinary drug residues
(1) The nominal pig liver produced by Harbin Xincheng Food Co., Ltd. (quarantine date:December 4, 2020) sold by Li Yingsheng meat stall in Chaoyang Comprehensive Market, Harbin City, trimethoprim does not meet food safety National standard regulations. The inspection agency is Harbin Customs Technology Center.
(2) Eggs sold at the Zhang Bo quick-frozen food stall in Harbin Youyi Toulong Farmer’s Supermarket (purchase date:November 14, 2020), enrofloxacin (calculated as the sum of enrofloxacin and ciprofloxacin) ) Does not meet the requirements of national food safety standards. The inspection agency is Heilongjiang Pony Testing Technology Co., Ltd.
For the unqualified food found in the random inspection, the Provincial Market Supervision Bureau has instructed the market supervision department of the jurisdiction to immediately organize the inspection and disposal work, find out the product flow, take risk control measures such as delisting and recall, and investigate and deal with violations according to law , And disclose to the public the risk prevention and control measures and verification and disposal conditions adopted.
Specially remind consumers that if they buy or find substandard food in the market, please call the local 12315 complaint and report hotline to make a complaint or report.
Heilongjiang Provincial Market Supervision Administration
March 5, 2021