Recently, the Hefei Market Supervision Administration organized sampling inspections of edible oils, fats and their products, edible agricultural products, catering food, pastries, processed food products, dairy products, seasonings 420 batches of samples in 7 categories. In accordance with national food safety standards, product specifications and quality requirements, inspection and determination, including 415 batches of qualified samples and 5 batches of unqualified samples (see appendix) for sampling inspection items. Unqualified samples involve quality indicators, pesticide residues, and microbiological indicators. .
The Municipal Market Supervision Bureau has instructed Luyang District, Yaohai District, Economic Development Zone, Baohe District, and Lujiang County to supervise and manage the unqualified foods found in random inspections. The department immediately organized inspections and disposals, found out the flow of products, and took measures such as removing unqualified products from shelves to control risks; violations of laws and regulations were dealt with strictly in accordance with the law. The above-mentioned territorial market supervision departments shall promptly disclose the verification and disposal status to the public. If it is found during the investigation that the duties of other departments are involved, the relevant information shall be notified to the relevant functional departments.
now announces the specific situation as follows:
1. Quality index problem
Anhui Sirun Grain Oil Refining Co., Ltd. produces rice oil (rice bran oil) whose peroxide value does not meet the national food safety standards. The inspection agency is China Test Testing and Certification Group Co., Ltd.
2. Pesticide residue problem
The leeks sold by Xiaoguo Vegetable Wholesale Department, Yaohai District, Hefei City, the indicators of carbofuran and procymidone do not meet the national food safety standards. The inspection agency is Hefei Customs Technology Center.
3. Microbiological index problem
(1) Hefei Lingchuang Yipin Hotel Management Co., Ltd. Reusable tableware (spoons) used by Sunac Wenjin Hotel, coliforms do not comply with food safety countries standard regulation. The inspection agency is the Nanjing Customs Animal, Plant and Food Inspection Center.
(2) Anhui Andre Hotel Co., Ltd. used the reused tableware (spoon), and the coliforms did not meet the national food safety standards. The inspection agency is the Nanjing Customs Animal, Plant and Food Inspection Center.
(3) The reused tableware (spoon) used in the fifth canteen of Hefei University, the coliforms do not meet the national food safety standards. The inspection agency is the Nanjing Customs Animal, Plant and Food Inspection Center.
Hefei Market Supervision Administration
March 5, 2021