The”Notice of the General Office of the General Administration of Market Supervision on the Verification and Disposal of 42 Batches of Unqualified Foods in Sampling Inspection” involves 2 cases and 2 production and business units in our province. The inspection and disposition of unqualified food is now notified as follows:
1. London WF spicy dry instant noodles (fried instant noodles) commissioned by Shenzhen Jiacheng Trading Co., Ltd.
(1) Baoding Zhuozheng Trading Co., Ltd. commissioned by the State Administration of Market Supervision and Administration commissioned by Hebei Food Inspection and Research Institute to conduct random inspections, and Shenzhen Jiacheng Trading Co., Ltd. commissioned nominal WonDER FOOD SDN. BHD.”London WF spicy dry instant noodles (fried instant noodles)” (country of origin:Malaysia, sample number:GC20000000001936832, specification model:350 g (bread:60 g × 5, seasoning powder package:2.0 g × 5) , Seasoning sauce package:3.0g×5, Seasoning oil package:5.0g×5)/bag, production date:May 11, 2020) The peroxide value (calculated as fat) is unqualified.
(2) After investigation, Shenzhen Jiacheng Trading Co., Ltd. commissioned the production of food that did not meet the food safety standards, and violated Article 34, Paragraph 1, Item (13) of the”Food Safety Law of the People’s Republic of China” Provisions. In view of the fact that the parties were able to explain the source of the purchase and fulfill the obligation of inspection of the purchase, no serious social harm was caused. In accordance with the provisions of Article 27, Paragraph 1 (1) and Article 23 of the”Administrative Punishment Law of the People’s Republic of China” and Article 124, Paragraph 2 of the”Food Safety Law of the People’s Republic of China”, The Longgang Supervision Bureau of the Shenzhen Municipal Market Supervision Administration decided to impose the following administrative penalties on Shenzhen Jiacheng Trading Co., Ltd.:1. A fine of 5,000 yuan; 2. A fine of 500 yuan, the legal representative, Du Kesong. (Administrative Punishment Decision No.:Shenzhen Jianlong Punishment  Longcheng No. 4)
2. Nominal Guozidingyuandao fun-shaped biscuits produced by Jiangmen Yiwei Food Co., Ltd.
(1) The State Administration of Market Supervision and Administration commissioned the Sichuan Provincial Food and Drug Inspection and Testing Institute to conduct random inspections by Ningbo Ningxing Haixin International Trade Co., Ltd., and Dongguan Weimeng Food Co., Ltd. commissioned Nominal Jiangmen Yiwei Food Co., Ltd. to produce The”Funzicho Garden Road Fun Biscuit” (sample number:GC20000000003939264, specification model:140 g/bottle, production date:August 7, 2020) is unqualified for its peroxide value (calculated in fat).
(2) After investigation, Jiangmen Yiwei Food Co., Ltd.’s production of food that does not meet food safety standards violated Article 34 (13) of the Food Safety Law of the People’s Republic of China. In view of the fact that the parties did not cause serious social harm, in accordance with Article 124 Paragraphs 1 and 2 of the Food Safety Law of the People’s Republic of China and Article 27 Paragraph 1 of the Administrative Punishment Law of the People’s Republic of China ( 4) According to the provisions of item 4, the Market Supervision and Administration Bureau of Pengjiang District, Jiangmen City decided to impose the following administrative penalties on Jiangmen Yiwei Food Co., Ltd.:1. confiscate illegal income of 11.5 yuan; 2. fined 20,000 yuan. The relevant disposal results have been notified to the market supervision department where the entrusted production company Dongguan Weimeng Food Co., Ltd. is located. (Administrative Penalty Decision No.:Pengjiang City Jupiter Jue  No. 22-1)
Guangdong Provincial Market Supervision Administration
March 5, 2021