Recently, the Anhui Provincial Market Supervision Administration organized sampling inspections of 474 batches of samples of three types of food including tea and related products, edible agricultural products, and processed food products. According to the national food safety standard inspection and judgment, there are 467 batches of qualified samples and 7 batches of unqualified samples for sampling inspection items (see appendix). The unqualified samples involve issues such as pesticide and veterinary drug residues, heavy metal pollution, and quality indicators.
For unqualified foods found in random inspections, the Provincial Market Supervision Bureau has instructed Hefei, Maanshan, Huangshan and other territorial market supervision departments to immediately organize verification and disposal, find out the flow of products, and take measures to control risks such as removing unqualified products from the shelves and recalling them ; Violations of laws and regulations shall be dealt with strictly in accordance with the law. The above-mentioned territorial market supervision departments shall promptly disclose the verification and disposal status to the public. If it is found during the investigation that the responsibilities of other departments are involved, the relevant information shall be notified to the relevant functional departments.
The details of the unqualified food are now notified as follows:
1. The problem of pesticide and veterinary drug residues
(1) The first grade Maofeng produced by Huangshan Shihekeng Tea Industry Co., Ltd. was inspected by Dalian Product Quality Inspection and Testing Research Institute Co., Ltd. and found that glyphosate did not meet the national food safety standards. Anhuangshan Shihekeng Tea Industry Co., Ltd. raised objections to the inspection results and proposed a re-inspection; after the re-inspection by the Anhui Provincial Product Quality Supervision and Inspection Institute, the initial inspection conclusion was maintained.
(2) The Liuan melon slices sold at Huixian Life Supermarket in Hefei High-tech Zone, fenvalerate and S-fenvalerate do not meet the national food safety standards. The inspection agency is Shanghai Denuo Product Inspection Co., Ltd.
(3) Chloramphenicol does not meet the national food safety standards for chicken livers sold in Kongzhihong Food Store, Shushan District, Hefei. The inspection agency is Anhui Zhongqing Inspection and Testing Co., Ltd.
(4) Chloramphenicol does not meet the national food safety standards for chicken livers sold at Han Huakun Frozen Food Store in Shushan District, Hefei City. The inspection agency is Anhui Zhongqing Inspection and Testing Co., Ltd.
Second, the problem of heavy metal pollution
(1) The cadmium (calculated as Cd) of portunus crab sold by Qunfang Aquatic Products Co., Ltd., Baohe District, Hefei City, does not meet the national food safety standards. The inspection agency is Shanghai Huace Pinbiao Testing Technology Co., Ltd.
(2) The lead (calculated as Pb) of walnuts sold at Yuewei Food Store in Huashan District, Ma’anshan City does not meet the national food safety standards. The inspection agency is Huayan Testing Group Co., Ltd.
3. Quality index problem
The acid value (calculated as fat) (KOH) of black sesame seeds sold by Tang Suxia, Anmin Retail Center, Ma’anshan City, does not meet the national food safety standards. The inspection agency is Huayan Testing Group Co., Ltd.
Anhui Market Supervision Administration
March 10, 2021