On February 4, Zhanggong District, Ganzhou City, during the expanded sample monitoring of imported cold-chain foods, found that a new coronavirus nucleic acid from the inner packaging bag of Brazilian frozen chicken feet in October 2020 was positive. After receiving the report, the market, The district two levels immediately organized personnel to conduct epidemiological investigations of related products and contacts, on-site sampling and testing, environmental disinfection and personnel control.
According to the investigation, on October 7, 2020, a freezing plant in Zhanggong District purchased 200 frozen chicken feet imported from Brazil (the outer packaging has been sterilized). As of December 31, 2020, they were sold to Anyuan County There are 13 products in Zhanggong District, Ruijin City and they have not been sold since then. At present, these 13 products have been traced to dealers.
As of 17:00 on February 5th, all the nucleic acid test results of all positive chicken paw contacts found were negative, and the isolation measures were implemented in accordance with regulations; the nucleic acid test results of environmental samples were all negative, related to the environment The site has undergone terminal disinfection, and the remaining 187 items have been disinfected and sealed for control.
Recently, many places in China notified that the outer packaging of imported frozen cold chain products, imported cherries, milk dates, etc., or the inner surface of the new crown virus nucleic acid test positive, the current Spring Festival is approaching, the flow of people is frequent, the purchase or online shopping of food has increased, and Ganzhou disease Remind the general public:
1. When buying imported frozen fresh products, go to a regular supermarket or market to buy, and pay attention to the information of the origin, source, inspection and disinfection of the food.
2. Avoid direct contact when purchasing imported frozen fresh products, and wear masks in accordance with regulations. The storage and storage of imported frozen fresh foods are sealed in independent airtight bags and separated from other items; when cleaning and processing imports Wash hands with soap and hand sanitizer immediately after freezing fresh products, or disinfect with hand sanitizer; do not touch the mouth, nose, eyes and other parts with hands before washing; pay attention to avoid splashing water when washing food, and do not rinse directly under the tap Raw meat products; separate raw and cooked food when processing and storing food.
3. Be cautious when purchasing imported goods and related products. Do not buy imported goods and foods from unknown sources, and do not buy goods online or overseas from areas with medium and high risks. When receiving express and mailing packages, you should take personal protection, disinfect the surface of the items, or place them in an open place (such as a balcony) for a period of time. Wash your hands and disinfect immediately after receiving the parcels.
4. Do a good job of self-health monitoring, such as fever, cough, diarrhea, fatigue and other symptoms, you need to wear a disposable medical (surgical) mask, go to the fever clinic of the nearest medical institution in time, and actively inform the doctor of recent travel history , Contact history, etc., facilitate timely investigation, try to avoid taking public transportation during medical treatment, and take personal protection.
5. Pay close attention to the official release of the epidemic and related information, do not believe in rumors, do not spread rumors, and do not spread rumors, and cooperate with the implementation of corresponding prevention and control measures.
Ganzhou City Center for Disease Control and Prevention
February 5, 2021