Food Partner Network News On February 26, the Korean Ministry of Food and Drug Safety (MFDS) issued Announcement No. 2021-844, which intends to amend part of the”Implementation Rules of the Animal Product Hygiene Management Law” , Its main content is as follows:
1. Expand the range of edible egg collection and sellers.
2. Clearly stipulate the storage period of the edible egg selection processing confirmation issued by the edible egg packaging company.
3. Livestock product processors are also engaged in food production and processing, food additive production, and health functional food professional production, or livestock product custodians are also engaged in food freezing and refrigeration industries to jointly operate, and will seal food and livestock products When stored separately, storage facilities can be shared.
4. It is prohibited to install thermometers that can adjust the temperature of livestock products based on the processing standards and composition specifications of livestock products.
5. When meat packaging processing business operators conduct inspections according to product types, the inspection methods and inspection cycles shall be determined by the Ministry of Food and Drug Safety.
6. When producing meat simple cooking set meals, it is necessary to clean and sterilize agricultural products and aquatic products to prevent cross-contamination.
7. Clearly stipulate the administrative punishment standards for employees in the slaughter industry, animal product processing industry, etc.
The time for the above comments to be solicited is until April 7, 2020.
This article was compiled by the International Standards Department of FoodPartner.com for the reference of netizens. Welcome to reprint, please indicate the source! If you have any questions, please contact:, Email:[email protected] The International Standards Law Department is responsible for the monitoring and analysis of food safety standards, regulations and information trends in English, Russian, Japanese, Korean, Thai, Vietnamese, Spanish and other relevant countries and regions. It also provides label audits and import and export compliance for companies Consulting services, etc.