In order to strengthen Shenzhen’s food safety supervision, effectively prevent and control systemic, regional and industrial food safety risks, and further improve the people’s sense of gain, happiness and A sense of security, the Shenzhen Municipal Market Supervision Administration has innovatively optimized and reformed the food sampling inspection system, highlighted the problem orientation, followed the principle of avoiding repetition and comprehensive coverage, ensuring that the cost of random inspection and monitoring is practical, and maximizing the benefits of testing. Based on this work objective, the Bureau conducts food daily supervision and sampling, evaluative sampling, special sampling, law enforcement sampling, risk monitoring, and other methods. For specific food sampling types, see Annex 1. The recent random inspections are reported as follows:
One. Overall situation
A total of 1508 batches of food were notified this time, involving 746 business entities, a total of 5906 food indicators were tested, and 22 batches of unqualified samples were found. The unqualified food category involved 3 batches of catering food, 1 batch of starch and starch products, 6 batches of edible agricultural products, 2 batches of edible oil, grease and their products, and 10 batches of vegetable products; the category of substandard items was pesticides Residues, veterinary drug residues, food additives, microbial contamination, quality indicators.
Second, various types of food situation
1. A total of 27 batches of catering food were sampled, and 3 batches of unqualified samples were detected. The unqualified items were the total number of colonies and coliforms.
2. A total of 5 batches of tea and related products were sampled, and no unqualified samples were detected.
3. A total of 1 batch of egg products was sampled, and no unqualified samples were detected.
4. A total of 16 batches of starch and starch products were sampled, and 1 batch of unqualified samples was detected. The unqualified items were mold and yeast.
5. A total of 3 batches of soy products were sampled, and no unqualified samples were detected.
6. A total of 2 batches of pastries were sampled, and no unqualified samples were detected.
7. A total of 1 batch of alcohol was sampled, and no unqualified samples were detected.
8. A total of 1205 batches of processed grain products were sampled, and no unqualified samples were detected.
9. A total of 13 batches of dairy products were sampled, and no unqualified samples were detected.
10. A total of 10 batches of sugar were sampled, and no unqualified samples were detected.
11. A total of 8 batches of salt were sampled, and no unqualified samples were detected.
12. A total of 65 batches of edible agricultural products were sampled, and 6 batches of unqualified samples were detected. The unqualified items were furazolidone metabolites, ofloxacin, and acetamiprid Amidine, enrofloxacin, carbofuran.
13. A total of 44 batches of edible oil, grease and their products were sampled, and 2 batches of unqualified samples were detected. The unqualified item was ethyl maltol.
14. A total of 75 batches of vegetable products were sampled, and 10 batches of unqualified samples were detected. The unqualified items were moisture, residual sulfur dioxide, benzoic acid and its sodium Salt, sodium cyclamate.
15. A total of 33 batches of condiments were sampled, and no unqualified samples were detected.
See appendix 2 for the unqualified information of various kinds of food sampling, see appendix 3 for the sampling qualified information, and appendix 4 for the small knowledge of some unqualified items, and details of various food inspection items See Annex 5.
3. Disposal of substandard products
For the unqualified products in this sampling inspection, our bureau requires the market supervision departments of all jurisdictions to promptly investigate and deal with the unqualified products and their producers and operators, and investigate and deal with them according to law. Further urge enterprises to fulfill their legal obligations.
Fourth, food safety consumption tips
Shenzhen Municipal Market Supervision and Administration Bureau reminds you to buy food in supermarkets or vegetable markets during the epidemic, especially when buying imported frozen meat products and frozen aquatic products. Personal protection should be done to avoid direct contact with animals or frozen products. If contact is required, gloves can be worn. Wash hands immediately after contact, and avoid touching eyes, nose and mouth. The cooking process of frozen food should be kept clean, use safe water and raw materials, separate raw and cooked, cooked and cooked thoroughly, and keep the food at a safe temperature.
In addition, in response to the outstanding problems found in this notification, consumers should pay attention to the following when buying, storing and eating such foods (edible agricultural products, vegetable products):< /span>
(1) Try to choose comprehensive supermarkets, large-scale farmers’ markets, etc. to purchase goods. When purchasing, citizens should pay attention to choosing stalls and varieties that have passed the random inspection on the market, and actively ask for and keep the purchase receipts to protect their legitimate rights and interests.
(2) When buying dried vegetables and dried edible fungi, observe the shape and color, and smell the smell if necessary. The focus of the observation is to see if the product has mildew, the color is normal, if there is a lot of broken, see if the bottom of the package contains sand, weeds, and dead insects, and use the nose to smell if there is a special abnormal smell. At the same time, pay attention to the hygienic conditions of the sales environment, buy regular products with production licenses, and pay attention to the production date, shelf life and storage conditions on the product label.
(3) The fresh-keeping effect of edible agricultural products under refrigerated conditions is better than normal temperature, but different varieties should be stored separately as far as possible to avoid mutual contamination of microorganisms. To maintain the nutrition and flavor of fresh agricultural products, please consume them as soon as possible.
(4) Soak and rinse fruits and vegetables in clean water before eating to effectively reduce pesticide residues in fruits and vegetables. Most pesticides are easily soluble in water and can be peeled. Edible; in addition, high-temperature heating can also decompose some pesticides. When eating meat and aquatic products, heat them up sufficiently to prevent pathogenic bacteria and parasites from harming human health.
(5) When shopping for food, the amount should be moderate. It is not advisable to stock up too much food at once. Improper storage of food in a humid environment can easily cause moldy and deterioration, and shorten the shelf life. In order to maintain the nutrition and flavor of the purchased food, pay attention to moisture-proof treatment during storage, and consume the food as soon as possible after opening.
Welcome consumers to actively participate in food safety supervision work and pay attention to the announcement of food sampling information in each phase.
is hereby notified.
Shenzhen Municipal Market Supervision Administration
January 26, 2021