Counties (cities) districts, economic and technological development zones, high-tech industrial development zones, market supervision administrations, Huaihai International Port District Bureau of the Municipal Bureau:
According to the work requirements of the General Administration of Market Supervision and the Provincial Bureau on the improvement of the quality and safety of dairy products, combined with the actual situation of the city, the”Xuzhou City’s Dairy Quality and Safety Improvement Action Plan was formulated”. Now it is printed and distributed to you. Please implement it in light of actual conditions.
Xuzhou City Market Supervision Administration
February 9, 2021
(public attribute:active disclosure)
Xuzhou Dairy Products Quality and safety improvement action plan
In order to earnestly implement the”Opinions of the CPC Central Committee and the State Council on Deepening Reform and Strengthening Food Safety Work” and”Opinions of the General Office of the State Council on Promoting the Revitalization of the Dairy Industry and Ensuring the Safety of Milk Quality” As well as the requirements of the State Administration for Market Supervision”Notice on Printing and Distributing the Action Plan for Improving the Quality and Safety of Dairy Products” (Guo Shi Jian Shi Sheng  No. 195) and other document requirements, further consolidate the main responsibility of dairy product manufacturers and improve the quality and safety of dairy products Promote the high-quality development of the dairy product industry. According to the spirit of the”Jiangsu Province Dairy Product Quality and Safety Improvement Action Plan”, this plan is formulated in accordance with the reality of the city.
一. Work goals
Strengthen the publicity and education of the main responsibility of dairy production and operation enterprises, strengthen supervision and inspection, strengthen the market supervision and monitoring system, unblock complaints and reporting channels, and strengthen industry self-discipline , Strictly investigate and punish various violations of laws and regulations by dairy production and operation enterprises, and effectively improve the quality and safety of dairy products. By the end of 2023:the city’s dairy product quality and safety supervision capabilities will be greatly improved, the quality management system of dairy product manufacturers will be improved, the proportion of self-built and self-controlled milk sources by dairy product manufacturers will be further increased, the product research and development capabilities will be further enhanced, the product structure will be further optimized, and production The process is further improved and the confidence in dairy products consumption is further strengthened; the rectification rate of problems found in supervision and inspection has reached 100%, and the qualified rate of supervision and sampling of dairy products has remained above 99%. The quality and safety management system of dairy product production has been improved, and the system of hazard analysis and critical control points implemented by dairy product manufacturers has reached 100%. The inspection and control rate of raw and auxiliary materials, key links and products of dairy production enterprises reached 100%, the food safety self-inspection rate reached 100%, the discovery risk report rate reached 100%, and the food safety management personnel’s supervision and sampling inspection rate reached 100%. Dairy products The total coverage rate of system inspections and unannounced inspections of production enterprises reaches 100%.
2. Work measures
All localities must strengthen the”Food Safety Law of the People’s Republic of China”,”Dairy Product Quality and Safety Supervision and Administration Regulations”,”Dairy Product Production License Review Rules”,”Office of the State Council” The Department’s Opinions on Promoting the Rejuvenation of the Dairy Industry and Guaranteeing Milk Quality and Safety and related national food safety standards and other laws and regulations and related standards publicity and implementation work, and in accordance with the above-mentioned laws, regulations and standards, in accordance with the division of responsibilities, and effectively strengthen supervision.
(1) Strengthen the implementation of the main responsibility of dairy product manufacturers.
1. Supervise and urge dairy production enterprises to strengthen food safety management. The main person in charge of the enterprise should strengthen the sense of responsibility for overall responsibility for food safety, effectively implement the food safety management system and the chief quality officer system, establish and improve food safety management institutions, establish food safety management positions, and allocate professional technical personnel and food safety management personnel. And organize training and pass the assessment.
2. Supervise and urge dairy product manufacturers to strengthen process control. Enterprises should strengthen milk source management, increase the proportion of self-built and self-controlled milk sources, conduct pasture audits, strictly manage the use of inputs such as feed and veterinary drugs in the dairy farming process, minimize the transportation distance of raw milk, and implement precision in the purchase and transportation of raw milk , Full time management. Strengthen the management and control of raw and auxiliary materials, establish systems for supplier review, raw and auxiliary materials acceptance and storage management, and disposal of unqualified raw and auxiliary materials, and strengthen the review of documents such as importer qualifications and raw and auxiliary materials qualification certificates. Strengthen process management, fully implement good production practices, hazard analysis and critical control point systems, and strengthen the control of key points in the production process such as the weighing, feeding, sterilization, and filling of raw and auxiliary materials.
3. Supervise and urge dairy production enterprises to strengthen cold chain storage and transportation, sales link control and inspection. Supervise and urge enterprises to formulate and implement low-temperature dairy product storage and transportation management systems, strengthen the construction of cold chain storage and transportation facilities, and monitor the temperature of storage, transportation and sales throughout the process. It is necessary to strictly implement the inspection of raw and auxiliary materials and product inspection obligations, and strengthen the inspection and testing of raw and auxiliary materials, semi-finished products, finished products, and production hygiene. Promote the implementation of enterprise food safety information recording standards, and urge enterprises to truly, accurately and completely record the key links and key positions of food safety information such as purchases, feeding, production, inspection, storage, transportation, sales, self-inspection, and recalls, and establish food safety electronic traceability system.
4. Supervise and urge dairy product manufacturers to strengthen risk prevention and control. Enterprises should strengthen food safety self-inspection, regularly inspect and evaluate product research and development, purchase and storage of raw and auxiliary materials, production conditions, equipment status, product inspection, labeling and identification, production records, etc., and report potential food safety risks, and submit them to local regulatory authorities every year No less than one self-examination report. The group company shall regularly inspect its affiliated factories. Strengthen the handling of food safety emergencies, and immediately investigate and analyze the problems reflected in supervision and inspection, random inspection and monitoring, media reports, complaints and reports, and eliminate hidden risks in a timely manner. Strengthen food recall exercises, stop production and sales of dairy products that do not meet food safety standards or have evidence that may endanger human health, immediately stop production and sales, implement recalls, and inform consumers in time to minimize food safety hazards.
(2) Encourage dairy product manufacturers to strengthen innovation and research and development.
1. Support and encourage dairy product manufacturers to use raw milk to produce dairy products, increase R&D investment, strengthen R&D of cheese, butter and other dry dairy products, and enhance independence R&D capabilities, optimizing the structure of dairy products, innovating product varieties, optimizing processing technology, continuously improving product quality and competitiveness, and promoting industrial revitalization and development. Encourage group companies to integrate technical forces to establish a unified research and development department, set up a central laboratory, carry out scientific research and innovation independently or through a combination of production, education and research, and conduct unified inspection and check on their dairy products factories to improve efficiency, save resources, and reduce costs.
2. Encourage dairy product manufacturers to strengthen the construction of cold-chain storage and transportation facilities for low-temperature dairy products, establish their own or self-controlled cold-chain transportation logistics, and add a cold-chain temperature Controlled facilities and equipment ensure that the storage, transportation, and sales temperature can be controlled throughout the entire process to ensure the safety and quality of low-temperature dairy products. Develop smart logistics, build an information platform, and integrate terminal distribution and sales outlets. Guide enterprises to choose food safety professional institutions to conduct third-party inspection and evaluation. Encourage companies to explore control measures based on product research and development, raw material control, process monitoring, and regular monitoring, and reasonably set low-temperature and short-life dairy microbiological inspection items and frequencies. Increase investment in enterprise informatization construction, and encourage enterprises to adopt informatization methods to establish and improve food safety traceability systems to achieve full product traceability.
(3) Strengthen quality and safety supervision and management.
1. Strictly review the licensing of dairy products manufacturers. Strengthen dairy product license review training and improve the quality of material review and on-site verification. Strictly build new factories and on-site inspections of factories where production conditions change, strengthen inspections of production sites, equipment and facilities, equipment layout and process, raw and auxiliary materials procurement and use management, personnel management, management systems and their implementation, and supervise dairy production enterprises Continue to meet the food production license conditions. (Responsible unit:Food Production Safety Supervision and Administration Office of the Municipal Bureau, relevant county (city) district bureaus)
2. Organize unannounced inspections and system inspections, and strengthen the supervision of dairy production enterprises. Regarding dairy product manufacturers and dairy products as the focus of supervision and inspection, the inspection frequency should be reasonably determined according to the risk level of the enterprise, and the focus should be on whether the purchase inspection, the use of raw and auxiliary materials, product inspection records, and label identification meet the specified requirements. Guide dairy product manufacturers to legally and compliantly produce, support companies to adopt new technologies and new processes to produce new products; promote the implementation of food safety information recording standards for dairy products manufacturers, and urge companies to record purchases, feeds, production, inspection, and Store food safety information in key links and key positions such as storage, transportation, sales, self-inspection, and recall, and promote the establishment of an electronic food safety traceability system. The Municipal Market Supervision Bureau formulates an unannounced inspection plan for the city’s dairy production enterprises at the beginning of each year. By the end of 2023, the total coverage of the city’s dairy production enterprise system inspections and unannounced inspections shall reach 100%. (Responsible unit:Food Production Safety Supervision and Administration Office of the Municipal Bureau, relevant county (city) district bureaus)
3. Strengthen the supervision and management of the circulation of dairy products. Intensify the daily supervision and inspection of key areas such as rural areas, urban-rural fringe areas, supermarkets, wholesale markets, maternal and child supplies stores, networks and other dairy product business platforms, focusing on inspections of dairy product purchases, product labels, temperature control and records Etc., as well as the sales of infant formula milk powder counters, whether the label instructions are consistent with the registration approval, etc. (Responsible unit:Food Circulation Supervision and Administration Office of the Municipal Bureau, Special Food and Cosmetics Safety Supervision and Administration Office, and relevant county (city) district bureaus)
4. Strengthen sampling and monitoring of dairy products. Strengthen the sampling inspection and risk monitoring of dairy products, and take the problem as the guide to strengthen the random inspection of the production enterprises of substandard products. During the supervision and inspection process, the raw materials, semi-finished products, and finished products can be sampled for inspection as required. Sampling inspections of infant formula milk powder are carried out in accordance with the principle of”full coverage of enterprises and inspection items”. All products produced by domestic and imported infant formula companies that have been registered for formula registration and are on sale are randomly inspected every month. Announce the results of random inspections in time. Intensify the inspection and post-treatment of dairy products, eliminate food safety risks in a timely manner, and urge enterprises to make rectifications in place to achieve closed-loop food safety management. Strengthen the collection, analysis, research and judgment of risk monitoring data, carry out dairy product risk communication, and timely report the monitoring situation to relevant departments. (Responsible unit:Food and Drug Safety Sampling Inspection and Monitoring Department of the Municipal Bureau, relevant county (city) district bureaus)
5. Severely crack down on violations of laws and regulations. Strictly investigate and punish illegal activities such as the use of unqualified raw materials, illegal addition of non-edible substances, misuse of food additives, false exaggerated publicity, and production of fake and inferior dairy products. Strictly investigate and punish violations of laws and regulations, such as sub-packaging, failure to register and record in accordance with regulations, or organization to produce infant formula milk powder in accordance with registration and record requirements. Strictly implement the reconstituted milk labeling system, and investigate and punish enterprises that use reconstituted milk without labeling in accordance with the law. Strictly follow the requirements of laws and regulations, and strictly implement the requirements of”punishing people” in accordance with the law. If a crime is suspected, it shall be promptly transferred to the judicial department for handling. (Responsible unit:Law Enforcement Inspection Division of the Municipal Bureau, relevant county (city) district bureaus)
(4) Promote multiple co-governance.
1. Strengthen positive publicity and guidance. Actively carry out the publicity and education of laws and regulations such as the”Food Safety Law of the People’s Republic of China”,”Dairy Product Quality and Safety Supervision and Administration Regulations”,”Dairy Product Production License Review Rules” and other laws and regulations. Regularly release information on dairy product supervision and sampling, and actively publicize the effectiveness of dairy product production and processing and quality and safety supervision. Encourage dairy product manufacturers to carry out public visits to popularize nutrition knowledge of dairy products such as sterilized milk, pasteurized milk, cheese, and infant formula milk powder. Encourage the news media to accurately and objectively report on dairy product quality and safety issues, and conduct food safety supervision by public opinion in an orderly manner. (Responsible unit:Emergency Management and News and Publicity Department of the Municipal Bureau and related business offices, relevant county (city) district bureaus)
2. Actively promote social co-governance. Open channels for complaints and reports and increase rewards for reports. Encourage all sectors of society, especially internal personnel, media, consumers, etc. to report or provide clues on the quality and safety of dairy products and infant formula milk powder production and operation enterprises, establish a sound food safety whistleblower system, and expose illegal activities of enterprises. Supervise companies to publish food safety commitments and relevant national reward reporting policies, and encourage companies to establish a reward system for internal employees to discover hidden food safety hazards. Support industry associations to strengthen industry self-discipline, organize dairy production enterprises to implement public commitment activities of food safety principal responsibility in a timely manner, guide dairy enterprises to consciously maintain and standardize market competition order, and give full play to the role of industry associations in building integrity and popularizing science. (Responsible unit:Food Production Safety Supervision and Administration Office, Food Circulation Supervision and Administration Office, Special Food and Cosmetics Safety Supervision and Administration Office, Emergency Management and News Publicity Office, relevant county (city) district bureaus)
3. Focus on promoting the main responsibility of dairy product manufacturers, and implement the following six key tasks:Organize dairy product manufacturers in accordance with the”Jiangsu Province Food Manufacturing Enterprises to Implement Food Safety Subjects” Conduct comprehensive self-inspections on the frequency and content specified in the Regulations on Responsibility (Trial); conduct comprehensive inspections of dairy production enterprises according to the risk level of the enterprise; organize at least once a year the main persons in charge of dairy production enterprises, the person in charge of quality and safety management, and production A comprehensive sampling test for the person in charge of management and inspection management; to carry out at least once a year training for the main persons in charge of dairy production enterprises, quality and safety management personnel, production management personnel, and inspection management personnel; to supervise and urge enterprises to conduct at least once a year and statutory food quality Comparing experiments for key inspection items of inspection agencies; organizing dairy product manufacturers to participate in food safety public commitment activities, and inspecting the implementation of public commitments by dairy product manufacturers. (Responsible unit:Food Production Safety Supervision and Administration Office of the Municipal Bureau, relevant county (city) district bureaus)
(1) Mobilization and deployment phase (February 2021). The market supervision departments of all counties (cities) and districts shall, in accordance with this plan, combine the local reality, refine the objectives, break down tasks, and formulate specific measures to implement the plan. In-depth mobilization and deployment, unified thinking and understanding. Take various forms to strengthen social propaganda and create a good atmosphere.
(2) Advance the implementation phase (February 2021 to June 2023). The market supervision departments of all counties (cities) and districts should strengthen supervision and guidance, regularly organize and evaluate the progress of dairy product quality and safety improvement actions, analyze new issues in a timely manner, study new situations, and introduce new measures to further promote dairy product quality and safety improvement actions.
(3) summarize the promotion phase (July 2023 to November 2023). On the basis of comprehensively fulfilling the objectives and tasks of dairy product quality and safety improvement actions, the county (city) and district market supervision departments carefully summarize the results of their work, study opinions and suggestions on further improving the quality and safety of dairy products, and explore measures to strengthen the supervision of dairy product quality and safety.
Fourth, work requirements
(1) Strengthen organizational leadership. Strengthen organizational leadership and implement division of responsibilities. All localities must fully understand the importance of comprehensively carrying out the quality and safety improvement of dairy products, strictly implement territorial responsibilities, establish and improve leading institutions and promotion mechanisms led by major leaders, clarify work responsibilities, improve working mechanisms, and refine work plans and policy measures. Clarify the time point and implement the division of responsibilities.
(2) Strengthen departmental collaboration and form a supervisory force. Give full play to the supervision of various functional departments, and promptly transfer the clues to the source of the case found in the supervision of production and operation links and complaints and reports; the law enforcement and inspection departments shall severely and severely penalize them in accordance with the law. Local market supervision departments must strictly implement territorial responsibilities, establish and improve leading institutions and promotion mechanisms led by major leaders, and carefully analyze the basic conditions of dairy product quality and safety in their jurisdictions in light of the supervision and inspections, random inspections, case investigations, and media exposures carried out in recent years. , Formulate more practical improvement measures to further clarify the work objectives; strengthen the work guidance to the grassroots supervision departments to ensure that all tasks are implemented. At the same time, it is necessary to actively carry out professional training on dairy products supervision, establish a professional supervision team for dairy products supervision, and reasonably allocate supervisors according to the number of dairy production enterprises in the jurisdiction to ensure the implementation of dairy product supervision responsibilities.
(3) Close coordination and cooperation to enhance supervision efficiency. The market supervision departments of all counties (cities) and districts should take the initiative to strengthen communication with agricultural and rural, health, industry and information departments and industry organizations, give full play to their respective advantages, form a joint work force, study and solve problems encountered in the work, and work together Promote implementation.
(4) Submit work information in time. The market supervision departments of all counties (cities) and districts shall promptly summarize typical practices and advanced experience, find problems and shortcomings in their work, organize and carry out periodic summaries in a timely manner, analyze the reasons, formulate measures, and continue to promote the implementation of various tasks. Typical practices and advanced experience in the work can be submitted at any time. The annual summary and typical cases of the promotion work should be submitted before November 20, 2021 and 2022, respectively. The work summary and typical cases of dairy product quality improvement actions will be submitted in September 2023. Submitted on the 15th. In case of major situations, report to the Municipal Bureau in time.
, each county (city) district bureau shall designate a liaison officer to be responsible for the statistical summary and reporting of the relevant situation in the jurisdiction, and submit the above relevant materials to the city bureau respectively All rooms are consolidated to the Food Production Safety Supervision Office of the Municipal Bureau.
Food Production Safety Supervision Office Contact:Liang Wei