Market Supervision Administration of each city, county (city, district):
According to the Autonomous Region’s Health Commission and other departments,”Notice on Printing and Distributing the”Guangxi’s Pilot Program for the Management of Dendrobium Officinale, Ganoderma lucidum, and Eucommia Leaf” in accordance with the traditional management of substances that are both food and Chinese medicinal materials.” No.) and the relevant requirements of the”Food Production License Management Measures” of the General Administration of Market Supervision, the notice regarding the application of the pilot production of processed food using Dendrobium candidum, Ganoderma lucidum and Eucommia ulmoides as common food raw materials is as follows:
1. Scope of declaration
In the autonomous region, companies that use three substances (physical processing according to traditional production techniques or dietary habits, excluding chemical extraction of their constituent substances) such as Dendrobium officinale, Ganoderma lucidum, and Eucommia leaves as ordinary food raw materials to produce processed food ( Including food production licenses and new enterprises that have obtained relevant products), small food workshops must not use the above three substances to produce processed food.
Second, application process
(1) Determine the name of the relevant product. Intentional food production enterprises refer to the”Announcement of the State Administration for Market Regulation on Revising and Publishing Food Production License Classification” to determine the name of the relevant product.
(2) Formulate product implementation standards. Intentional food production enterprises shall determine the national or local food safety standards for the corresponding products based on the principle of”one product, one standard”. Encourage enterprises to formulate food safety enterprise standards for related products that are stricter than national or local food safety standards, and file them with the Autonomous Region Health Commission.
(3) Pilot enterprises submit applications. The intended food production enterprise truthfully fills in the”Application Form for Pilot Production of New Food Ingredients” (attachment), and submits an application to the market supervision and management department where the enterprise is located.
(4) Qualification review of pilot enterprises. The market supervision and management department where the pilot company is located shall conduct a preliminary review of the”Application Form for Pilot Production of New Food Ingredients” and related materials, and submit to the Autonomous Region Market Supervision Administration for review after agreeing and signing opinions. The Market Supervision Administration of the Autonomous Region shall, if necessary, organize relevant experts to provide technical guidance prior to production according to the formula and process of the applied product.
(5) Public announcement of pilot enterprise qualifications. The Market Supervision Bureau of the Autonomous Region, in conjunction with the Health Commission of the Autonomous Region, publicizes the eligible pilot enterprises to the society in batches. After passing the preliminary review, the pilot enterprises can apply for relevant food production licenses in accordance with the current food production license regulations, and the pilot companies that have obtained the relevant product production licenses can organize production.
3. Job requirements
(1) Strengthen organizational leadership. Market supervision departments at all levels should attach great importance to it, fully understand the important role of this work in promoting the industrial development of Dendrobium officinale, Ganoderma lucidum and Eucommia ulmoides in our district, strengthen communication and coordination with relevant functional departments, take effective measures, and solidly promote the pilot work. successfully launch.
(2) Strengthen assistance and guidance. Market supervision departments at all levels should strengthen their services to pilot enterprises that use three substances such as Dendrobium candidum, Ganoderma lucidum, and Eucommia ulmoides as raw materials to produce processed foods, and do a good job of technical guidance and assistance in applying for permits before the pilot enterprises are put into production.
(3) Strengthen the main responsibility. Market supervision departments at all levels should implement territorial supervision responsibilities and strengthen the daily supervision and random inspection of pilot enterprises. Strengthen the main responsibility of food production enterprises, and strictly supervise and urge pilot enterprises to do a good job of recording materials in the production process of related products, product inspections, product labels, etc., to ensure the quality and safety of products shipped. Pilot enterprises should actively cooperate with local disease prevention and control agencies to carry out food safety risk monitoring and provide monitoring samples in accordance with regulatory requirements.
(4) Strengthen information submission. Market supervision departments at all levels should strengthen the exchange of information with relevant departments, and promptly solve problems and difficulties encountered in their work. The territorial market supervision and management department will complete the preliminary review within 2 working days after receiving the”Application Form for Pilot Production of New Food Ingredients” and related materials submitted by the pilot enterprises, and mail the original to the Autonomous Region Market Supervision Administration.
Mailing address:No. 1, Yibin Road, Qingxiu District, Nanning City (Autonomous Region Market Supervision Administration)
Contact person and phone number:Huang Wenxin, 0771-5703052, 13978769219.
Attachment:Application Form for Pilot Production Enterprises of New Food Ingredients