All provinces, autonomous regions, and municipalities directly under the Central Government (agriculture, animal husbandry, animal husbandry and veterinary) departments (bureaus, commissions), Xinjiang Production and Construction Corps Agricultural and Rural Bureau, China Veterinary Drug Inspection Institute, provincial veterinary drug inspection agencies:
In order to implement the”Biosafety Law of the People’s Republic of China” and the”Regulations on Administration of Veterinary Drugs”, we will effectively monitor the residues of veterinary drugs in livestock and poultry (bees) and their products and monitor the drug resistance of animal-derived bacteria, and further strengthen the use of drugs in livestock and poultry breeding The guidance and supervision of the animal-derived bacteria effectively ensure the production safety of the breeding industry and the quality and safety of animal products. Our ministry has organized the formulation of the”2021 Animal and Animal Product Veterinary Drug Residue Monitoring Plan” and the”2021 Animal-derived Bacteria Drug Resistance Monitoring Plan”, which are now issued to You guys, please organize the implementation carefully. The relevant requirements are notified as follows.
一. Task division
(1) The Animal Husbandry and Veterinary Bureau of our Ministry is responsible for formulating and organizing the implementation of the national animal and animal product veterinary drug residue monitoring, and animal-derived bacterial resistance monitoring plan.
(2) The China Veterinary Drug Supervision Institute (hereinafter referred to as the Central Supervision Institute) is responsible for organizing the determination of veterinary drug residue testing items for animals and animal products, providing technical guidance for monitoring work in various regions, and compiling and analyzing monitoring results; responsible for the drug resistance of animal-derived bacteria Technical guidance for monitoring, database construction and maintenance, design and quality control of drug susceptibility test panels, and summary analysis of monitoring results.
(3) Provincial-level animal husbandry and veterinary authorities are responsible for formulating and organizing the implementation of the monitoring plan for livestock and poultry (bees) and their product veterinary drug residues in their jurisdictions, cooperating with the completion of the national monitoring plan’s random inspection tasks, and timely submitting the veterinary drug residue monitoring plan to the jurisdiction Monitoring results; provinces with monitoring capabilities should formulate and organize the implementation of an animal-derived bacterial drug resistance monitoring plan in their jurisdiction, strengthen the guidance and supervision of the rational use of drugs in livestock and poultry breeding, and assist the national monitoring plan testing unit and related scientific research and teaching units to do a good job Sampling and testing related work, and reporting related work in a timely manner.
二. Sample source and quantity
(1) In 2021, the National Veterinary Drug Residue Monitoring and Animal-derived Bacterial Resistance Monitoring Program implements random inspections. The specific tasks and provinces for random inspections are determined by the Animal Husbandry and Veterinary Bureau of our Ministry.
(2) The 30 provinces (autonomous regions, municipalities) and Xinjiang Production and Construction Corps other than Tibet must formulate and implement provincial-level plans based on actual conditions, adhere to the principle of doing more with little money and doing big things, and do what you can and do your best In order to determine the number of sampling tests in the jurisdiction, the number of specific tasks and test results based on the financial budget, they will be included in the summary statistics of the national plan.
(3) The scope of sampling should be problem-oriented, and the focus of veterinary drug residue testing should be to conduct sampling for subjects who did not meet the requirements of the previous sampling test, found problems in daily supervision, complained and reported more, and were highly concerned by public opinion.
3. Relevant work requirements
(1) Strengthen financial security. In accordance with the”Biosafety Law of the People’s Republic of China” and”Regulations on Administration of Veterinary Drugs”, the competent departments of animal husbandry and veterinary medicine at all levels shall include the monitoring of veterinary drug residues and the prevention of drug resistance in animal-derived bacteria into their financial budgets, carefully organize and plan carefully, take multiple measures, and pioneer , To ensure the effectiveness of the work.
(2) Strengthen first try first. Where conditions permit, focus on large-scale breeding farms and large-scale leading enterprises that are included in the national veterinary antimicrobial use reduction action pilot farms and large-scale leading enterprises in their administrative regions, organize and carry out the monitoring of animal-derived bacteria resistance, and improve the management and control of large-scale farms The level and ability of quality and safety, promote the formation of brand effects, and promote the high-quality development of animal husbandry.
(3) Intensive guidance on the use of veterinary drugs. The animal husbandry and veterinary departments at or above the county level must conscientiously implement the relevant provisions of the”Biosafety Law of the People’s Republic of China” and”Veterinary Drug Administration Regulations”, conscientiously perform the duties and tasks assigned by laws and regulations, adhere to problem-oriented and goal-oriented, and implement veterinary drug residue monitoring, animal Source bacteria drug resistance monitoring plan, further understand and master the current situation of drug use in livestock and poultry breeding in the administrative area, use the reverse force mechanism to promote the research and release of targeted and operable policies and measures, and continuously improve the standardized and accurate breeding links Medication level and ability.
4. Information submission
(1) Each provincial animal husbandry and veterinary authority shall implement the monitoring plan for veterinary drug residues and animal-derived bacterial resistance in the province and the area under their jurisdiction respectively on March 15, July 15, and December 15, 2021. The semi-annual and annual test results and analysis reports are reported to the Animal Husbandry and Veterinary Bureau of our Ministry, and a copy is sent to the Central Prison.
(2) Relevant units undertaking sampling and testing tasks at all levels must cooperate closely, strengthen collaboration, and complete the sampling, registration, preservation, handover and testing of test samples in strict accordance with relevant operational technical points.
(3) The inspection task unit undertaking the national plan shall report the half-year and full-year inspection results and analysis reports and paper materials (including electronic versions) of relevant forms before July 15 and December 15, 2021, respectively. Reported to the Central Prison. Units that undertake the task of monitoring the drug resistance of animal-derived bacteria must also upload data and information through the drug resistance detection data system. The Central Supervision Institute shall report the phased work summary and the annual work summary to the Animal Husbandry and Veterinary Bureau of our Ministry before July 31 and December 31, 2021, respectively.
(4) All localities shall promptly report the problems and suggestions existing in the work to the Bureau of Animal Husbandry and Veterinary Medicine of the Ministry and the Central Supervision Institute.
Contact person and method:Feng Huabing, Bureau of Animal Husbandry and Veterinary Medicine, Ministry of Agriculture and Rural Affairs, 010-59192819; Gong Zhongfu, China Veterinary Drug Inspection Institute, 010-62103939, responsible for veterinary drug residue monitoring plan; China Veterinary Drug Inspection Institute Xu Shixin, 010-62103658, responsible for animals Source Bacteria Drug Resistance Surveillance Program.
Annex:1.2021 Animal and Animal Products Veterinary Drug Residue Monitoring Plan
2.2021 Animal-derived Bacteria Drug Resistance Surveillance Plan
General Office of the Ministry of Agriculture and Rural Affairs
February 19, 2021