Recently, the Guangzhou Municipal Market Supervision and Administration Bureau has conducted inspections on the 10 categories of food (processed food products, meat products, frozen drinks, tea and related products, roasted seeds and nuts products, starch and starch products, pastries, Food, edible agricultural products, and other foods) were subject to supervision and random inspection, a total of 1259 batches. Among them, 1,235 batches of physical qualified samples and 24 batches of physical quality unqualified samples were randomly checked. According to national food safety standards, if individual items are unqualified, their products are judged as unqualified products. The details are as follows:
一. Overall situation
1. 41 batches of processed food products, 1 batch of unqualified products.
2. 66 batches of meat products, 2 batches failed.
3. There are 17 batches of frozen drinks and 1 batch is unqualified.
4. 45 batches of tea and related products, no unqualified samples were detected.
5. 30 batches of roasted seeds and nuts products, no unqualified samples were detected.
6. 48 batches of starch and starch products, no unqualified samples were detected.
7. 55 batches of pastries, 1 batch failed.
8. There were 100 batches of catering food, and no unqualified samples were detected.
9. There were 751 batches of edible agricultural products and 19 batches were unqualified.
10. 106 batches of other foods, no unqualified samples were detected.
II. Disposal of substandard products
Guangzhou Market Supervision Administration has requested the relevant district market supervision departments to investigate and deal with unqualified foods and their producers and operators in a timely manner, order enterprises to find out the flow of products, recall unqualified products, and analyze the reasons for rectification; require operation The unit immediately took measures such as removing the unqualified food from the shelves to control the risk and investigate and deal with it in accordance with the law.
3. Food safety consumption tips
1. Purchase food through formal channels and save the voucher, pay attention to check whether the food packaging is intact, whether the label and logo content are complete, etc.
2. If any unqualified food listed in the announcement is found in the market, please call the food safety reporting and complaint hotline 12345.