Nut roasted foods refer to foods made from nuts, seeds or their seed kernels as the main raw materials. Nuts are high-energy foods, rich in unsaturated fatty acids, protein, minerals, vitamin E and B group nutrients, and have rich and comprehensive nutritional value. Common nuts include melon seeds, walnuts, pistachios, cashews, hazelnuts, etc. Foods such as fish skin peanuts, amber peach kernels, and strange beans are also roasted nuts.
1. There are many types of roasted nuts, each of which contains different nutrients. Consumers can choose to purchase according to their nutritional needs and tastes, changing and matching types, so that the nutrition is more balanced. Pine nuts are rich in linoleic acid, linoleic acid and phospholipids; pistachios are rich in fiber, vitamins (A, B, E) and lutein; sunflower seeds are rich in potassium and plant sterols.
2. When buying roasted nuts, you should choose appropriate packaging specifications, pay attention to the production date and shelf life, buy products within the shelf life, and it is best to eat them within a short period of time after opening the package. Long-term storage will affect the taste. At the same time it will lose its nutritional value. When choosing and eating nuts, the original flavor nuts should be the first choice. Try to eat less salt-fried, sugar-baked, and oiled nuts to reduce the intake of saturated fatty acids, salt, sugar and additives.
3. Roasted nuts are rich in fats, especially unsaturated fatty acids, which are prone to oxidation to produce a hala taste. It should be sealed and stored away from light, away from high temperature and fire. The oxidation and rancidity of unsaturated fatty acids will produce a large number of oxidative free radicals, which increase the risk of cardiovascular and cerebrovascular diseases and cancer.
4. People who are allergic to peanuts, cashew nuts and other products should choose according to their physical constitution to prevent allergies.
5. Children should eat nuts and melon seeds under the care of their parents. They should avoid eating them when they are crying, talking and laughing, which can cause choking and block the trachea. When eating nuts with hard husks, such as walnuts and hazelnuts, you should use tools such as shell tongs, and try not to nibble with your teeth, so as not to harm your teeth.
6. If you eat moldy or bitter nuts, you should throw up immediately and rinse your mouth with water. A large amount of aflatoxin will be produced after the nut is moldy, which has a special affinity for the liver and has carcinogenic effects. It mainly inhibits the synthesis of RNA in liver cells, destroys the template function of DNA, prevents and affects the synthesis and metabolism of proteins, fats, mitochondria, enzymes, etc., interferes with liver function, and causes mutations, cancer, and liver cell necrosis.