In accordance with the”Food Safety Law of the People’s Republic of China” and its implementation regulations and other relevant regulations and the arrangement of the Shandong Province Food Safety Supervision and Sampling Inspection Plan, in order to further ensure food safety, the Provincial Market Supervision Bureau has 1,120 batches of samples of 10 categories of food products, alcoholic beverages, quick-frozen foods, edible oils, fats and their products, soy products, catering foods, and edible agricultural products have undergone supervision and sampling, including edible agricultural products, catering food, edible oil, grease and 11 batches of samples of four major food categories of its products and beverages were unqualified, and problems such as excessive pesticide and veterinary drug residues, excessive food additives, excessive use of limited quantities, heavy metal contamination, microbial contamination, and excessive other pollutants were detected.
The detailed situation of the unqualified foods in the supervision and sampling inspection is now notified as follows:
1. The problem of excessive pesticide and veterinary drug residues
(1) Malachite green of grass carp (live) sold at Youdu Non-staple Food Supermarket in Guanxian County, Liaocheng City, does not meet the requirements of national food safety standards. The inspection agency is Tai’an Food and Drug Inspection and Testing Institute.
(2) Deltamethrin sold in Baimi Supermarket, Dongying Development Zone, Dongying City, does not meet the requirements of national food safety standards for Qingzhou honey (peach). The inspection agency is Binzhou Food and Drug Inspection and Testing Center.
Second, the over-range and over-limit use of food additives
(1) Shandong Liaocheng Department Store Co., Ltd. Jinding Department Store Linqing Store sells the nominal Jinshuicheng Toudao sesame oil produced by Liaocheng Jinshuicheng Grease Food Co., Ltd. Ethyl maltol does not meet food safety national standards The standard stipulates that the inspection agency is Shandong Product Quality Inspection Institute.
(2) The lemon-flavored beverage sold by Shandong Aikeduo Trading Co., Ltd. Xinyu Store in Rencheng District of Jining City is labeled as the lemon-flavored beverage produced by Zhejiang Baige Industrial Co., Ltd. Acesulfameil does not meet the national food safety standards. It is Qingdao Shunchang Testing and Evaluation Co., Ltd.
(3) Tengcong sesame oil produced by Dongming Tengcong Food Co., Ltd. sold by Xuzhong Shopping Center in Yuncheng County, Heze City, ethyl maltol does not meet the requirements of national food safety standards, and the inspection agency is Heze Foods Institute of Drug Inspection and Testing.
(4) Homemade fried dough sticks are processed by Laoyuanjia fast food restaurant in Qihe County, Dezhou City. The aluminum residue (dry sample, calculated as Al) does not meet the national food safety standards. The inspection agency is Heze Food and Drug Inspection and Testing Research Institute.
(5) Homemade fried dough sticks processed by Dingzheng Crispy Cake Shop in Zhanhua District, Binzhou City, the residual amount of aluminum (dry sample, calculated as Al) does not meet the requirements of national food safety standards, the inspection agency is Binzhou Food and Drug Inspection and Testing center.
3. Heavy metal pollution problem
The peanuts sold by Zoucheng Department Store Co., Ltd. are called Shandong Helaixiang Food Co., Ltd. The cadmium (calculated as Cd) does not meet the requirements of the product implementation standard. The inspection agency is Heze Food and Drug Inspection and Research hospital.
Four. Microbial contamination problem
The 17.5*30cm square plate used by Weihai Octopus House Catering Co., Ltd., Weihai Torch High-tech Industrial Development Zone, has coliforms that do not meet the requirements of national food safety standards. The inspection agency is Weihai Food and Drug Inspection and Testing Center.
5. Other pollutants exceeding the standard problem
(1) The anionic synthetic detergent used by Gaomi Nanyanghe Hotel Management Co., Ltd. (calculated as sodium dodecylbenzene sulfonate) does not meet the national food safety standards. The inspection agency is Yantai City Product Quality Supervision and inspection institute.
(2) Tengzhou Shandong Expressway Service Area Management Co., Ltd. Jingtai Road Tengzhou Service Area sells the natural spring water produced by Yantai Shengli Agricultural Science and Technology Development Co., Ltd. The bromate does not meet the national food safety standards. The inspection agency is Shandong Shitong Testing and Evaluation Technology Service Co., Ltd.
For the unqualified products found in the above-mentioned random inspections, the market supervision department of the production and operation company has ordered the company to check the product flow, recall and remove the unqualified products, control risks, file investigations, and analyze the reasons for rectification. The unqualified products have been checked and handled as required.
Specially remind consumers that when they purchase or find substandard products mentioned in the notice on the market, please call the 12315 hotline to complain or report.
Shandong Provincial Market Supervision Administration
February 20, 2021