Recently, Jiangsu Provincial Market Supervision Administration completed 669 batches of provincial food safety supervision and sampling tasks, involving edible oil, fat and its products, meat products, sugar, confectionery products, soy products and edible agricultural products. Product sampling results can be found at https://spcjsac.gsxt.gov.cn/. According to the national food safety standard inspection and judgment, the sampling inspection items include 663 batches of qualified samples and 6 batches of unqualified samples. The notice is as follows:
1. The acid value (calculated as fat) of the black sesame seeds sold by the Nanyuan Stainless Steel Daily Miscellaneous Wholesale Department in Yangzhong City, Zhenjiang City does not meet the national food safety standards. The inspection agency is Jiangsu Huace Product Standard Testing and Certification Technology Co., Ltd.
2. The mantis shrimp sold by Zhang Long (Changzhou Hengshanqiao Agricultural and Sideline Products Wholesale Market Co., Ltd.), cadmium (calculated as Cd) does not meet the national food safety standards. The inspection agency is the Lianyungang City Quality and Technology Comprehensive Inspection and Testing Center.
3. Suqian Kingston Trading Co., Ltd. sells (Jingdong) Sansho pig skin produced by Chongqing Ruinuo Food Co., Ltd. in its online store. The total number of colonies does not meet the national food safety standards. The inspection agency is the National Light Industry Food Quality Supervision and Inspection Nanjing Station.
4. Ethyl maltol does not meet the national food safety standards for the edible plant blended oil sold by Lin Changguo at the Elegant Farmer’s Market in Hai’an County, Nantong City. The inspection agency is the Nanjing Customs Animal, Plant and Food Inspection Center.
5. Acetamiprid in vegetables sold by Xuefeng Vegetable Business Department, Qinchuan Street, Changshu City, Suzhou City, does not meet the requirements of national food safety standards. The initial inspection agency is Anhui Zhongqing Inspection and Testing Co., Ltd., and the re-inspection agency is Jiangsu Food and Drug Administration.
VI. Enrofloxacin (calculated as the sum of enrofloxacin and ciprofloxacin) sold by Hongyunlai Aquatic Products Wholesale Department, Jingjiang City, Taizhou, does not meet the national food safety standards. The initial inspection agency is Pony Testing Group Jiangsu Co., Ltd., and the re-inspection agency is the National Light Industry Food Quality Supervision and Inspection Nanjing Station.
Please refer to the attachment for the detailed information of the above unqualified food. Regarding the unqualified food found in the supervision and random inspection, the Provincial Market Supervision Bureau has instructed the relevant municipal market supervision departments to immediately organize the disposal work, investigate and deal with illegal acts in accordance with the law, find out the flow of products, and urge enterprises to take measures such as removing the shelves and recalling substandard products. Risks, and disclose relevant information to the public in a timely manner.
Jiangsu Provincial Market Supervision Administration
February 26, 2021