Recently, the General Administration of Market Supervision organized sampling inspections for food safety supervision, sampling tea and related products, dairy products, beverages, pastries, roasted seeds and nuts, biscuits, convenience foods, fruit products, meat products, condiments, confectionery products and 406 batches of samples of 12 categories of food including edible oils, fats and their products, and 7 batches of samples of 6 categories of foods including beverages, convenience foods, fruit products, meat products, condiments and edible oils, fats and their products were detected Unqualified. The main problems found were microbial contamination, excessive use of food additives, inconsistencies between food additives and labelling values, and substandard quality indicators. Product sampling results can be found at https://spcjsac.gsxt.gov.cn/.
For the unqualified foods found in random inspections, the State Administration of Market Supervision has instructed provincial market supervision departments such as Beijing, Jiangsu, Zhejiang, Anhui, Guangdong, Guangxi, Gansu, and Qinghai to immediately organize and carry out verification and disposal, to find out the flow of products, and to supervise Enterprises take measures such as removing unqualified products from shelves to control risks; dealing with violations of laws and regulations strictly in accordance with the law; promptly publicizing the risk prevention and control measures and verification and handling conditions adopted by the enterprises to the public and reporting to the General Administration.
The detailed situation of the unqualified foods in the supervision and sampling inspection is now notified as follows:
1. Microbial contamination problem
(1) The total number of stewed duck feet sold by the Shangri-La Shopping Plaza of Renrenle Commercial Co., Ltd., Nanning City, Guangxi Zhuang Autonomous Region, and produced by Guangxi Chunjiang Food Co., Ltd., did not meet the national food safety standards. The inspection agency is Nanjing Food and Drug Administration.
(2) Lemon-flavored soda produced by Jiangsu Yangzhou Herun Beverage and Food Co., Ltd. and Jiangsu Wuxi Yonglin Beverage Co., Ltd., sold by Jiangsu Nanjing Xinshang Supermarket Co., Ltd., total number of colonies and yeast count Does not meet the requirements of national food safety standards. The inspection agency is Hefei Customs Technology Center.
(3) Sugar alcohol almond tea (convenient food) produced by Beijing Nian Gao Yang Industry and Trade Co., Ltd. commissioned by Beijing Xiangyizhai Technology Development Co., Ltd., sold at Shuangqiao Branch of Happy Glory (Beijing) Supermarket Co., Ltd., mold The number does not meet the requirements of national food safety standards. The inspection agency is Tianjin Food Safety Testing Technology Research Institute.
Second, the problem of excessive use of food additives
Taobao silly pig snacks wholesale at factory price (operated by Qiuxuanshanzhuang Food Company, Fengjiang, Jiexi County, Guangdong Province), nominally sold on Taobao.com (online shop), Zhenhui Eat Food Company, Longgang District, Shenzhen, Guangdong Province The licorice plum (talking), sodium cyclamate (calculated as cyclamate) and sodium saccharin (calculated as saccharin) produced by Guangdong Fengmei Food Co., Ltd. do not meet the national food safety standards. The inspection agency is Chongqing Institute of Metrology and Quality Inspection.
3. The problem of food additives inconsistent with the label value
Huangyuan Old Vinegar King (brewed vinegar), benzoic acid and its sodium salt (based on benzoic acid), sold by a bio-fresh supermarket Co., Ltd. in Xining, Qinghai Province, nominally produced by Qinghai Jiyou Huangyuan Vinegar Industry Co., Ltd. Count) The test value does not meet the product labeling requirements. The inspection agency is Chengdu Institute of Food and Drug Inspection.
Four. The problem of substandard quality indicators
(1) The detected value of acid value (calculated by KOH) of flax oil (first-level squeezed) sold by Chengji Supermarket of Gansu Tianshui Senmei Industrial Co., Ltd., and nominally produced by Gansu Tianshui Nianxin Agricultural Trade Co., Ltd. Does not meet the requirements of product implementation standards. The inspection agency is Hebei Food Inspection Research Institute.
(2) The farmhouse rice crackers sold by Yangtian Edible Vegetable Oil Wholesale Department, Yaohai District, Hefei, Anhui Province, and nominally produced by Farmer Bobo Food Co., Ltd. in Xuancheng, Anhui Province, were found by the Comprehensive Testing Center of the Chinese Academy of Inspection and Quarantine. The acid value (calculated as fat) does not meet the requirements of the product implementation standard. Anhui Xuancheng Farmer Bobo Food Co., Ltd. raised objections to the inspection results and applied for re-inspection; after re-inspection by Anhui Product Quality Supervision and Inspection Institute, the initial inspection conclusion was maintained.
Market Supervision Administration
February 8, 2021