Recently, the Heilongjiang Provincial Market Supervision Administration has organized and completed 156 batches of food safety supervision and sampling tasks, involving 4 types of food including alcohol, processed food products, and beverages. According to the inspection and determination of national food safety standards, there are 151 batches of qualified samples and 5 batches of unqualified samples (see attachment). The unqualified items are mainly inconsistent with the quality index and the label value, excessive use of food additives, and microbial contamination. The specific situation is now announced as follows:
1. The quality index does not match the label value.
The wild blueberry ice wine produced by Daxing’anling Fulin Mountain Treasures Technology Development Co., Ltd., sold at Xingdashanzhen Gift Shop, Jiagedaqi District (production date:2018) March 1st), the alcohol content does not meet the value indicated on the product label. The inspection agency is Harbin Product Quality Supervision and Inspection Institute.
Second, the over-limit use of food additives
Homemade fried dough sticks sold by Yingsheng rice noodle shop in Datong District, Daqing City (processing date:October 10, 2020), aluminum residue (dry sample, with Al (Calculated) does not meet the requirements of national food safety standards. The inspection agency is Heilongjiang Huace Testing Technology Co., Ltd.
2. Microbial contamination problem
(1) Bowls provided and used by Jiasi Fast Food Restaurant in Mashan District, Jixi City (Sampling Date:October 12, 2020), coliforms do not meet Regulations of national food safety standards. The inspection agency is Heilongjiang Huace Testing Technology Co., Ltd.
(2) Dinner plate provided and used by Huibaichuan Barbecue Restaurant in Datong District, Daqing City (Sampling date:October 9, 2020), coliforms do not meet Regulations of national food safety standards. The inspection agency is Heilongjiang Huace Testing Technology Co., Ltd.
(3) Didao District Fuxiangyuan Bistro provided and used dinner plate (sampling date:October 9, 2020), coliforms do not meet Regulations of national food safety standards. The inspection agency is Heilongjiang Huace Testing Technology Co., Ltd.
Regarding the substandard food and tableware found in the random inspection, the Provincial Market Supervision Bureau has instructed the market supervision department of its jurisdiction to immediately organize the inspection and disposal work, find out the product flow, and adopt Risk control measures such as delisting, recalls, etc., to investigate and deal with violations of laws and regulations in accordance with the law, and disclose the risk prevention and control measures and verification and handling conditions adopted to the public.
is a special reminder to consumers that if they buy or find substandard food in the market, please call the local 12315 complaint and report hotline to make a complaint or report.
Heilongjiang Provincial Market Supervision Administration
February 05, 2021