currently,ShijiazhuangThe situation of prevention and control of the city’s epidemic situation is severe, and it has entered a wartime state. Effectively strengthen the prevention and control of epidemic situation and food safety in the city’s catering service business places, ensure the safe eating of the people, and promote the orderly operation of catering units. The Shijiazhuang City Market Supervision Administration issued a safety reminder to the city’s catering service operators:
1. Strict management of practitioners
1. Establish a health card for incoming employees, grasp employee mobility and health, and encourage new employees to voluntarily undergo nucleic acid testing before they start.
2. Strengthen personnel access management and health monitoring, and implement prevention and control measures such as registration, temperature measurement, disinfection, and health code inspection.
3. Strengthen the registration and management of migrants, and minimize the entry of migrants into the business area. If it is really necessary to enter, take measures such as registration and temperature measurement and follow the requirements Good personal protection.
4. Before starting work, ensure that the employees are in good physical condition. If symptoms such as fever, dry cough, fatigue, etc. occur, seek medical attention in time. Wear masks, gloves and work clothes properly during work.
5. Practitioners who are in direct contact with cold chain food and its packaging should wear work caps, disposable surgical masks, gloves and work clothes, and wear them according to the needs of the post Corresponding face screens, aprons, rubber boots, etc., take personal protection.
Second, strict catering operation specifications
1. Cold-chain food contact surfaces, packaging and utensils imported into our province from abroad and outside the province should be cleaned and disinfected frequently, and meals (drinking) utensils and seasoning should be strengthened Cleaning and disinfection of product containers.
2. Regarding food processing, storage and catering links, the raw food area and cooked food area in the food operation room are relatively separated, and the food processing strictly ensures that raw and cooked food are separated and burned Well cooked.
3. Strengthen the sanitation management of food processing areas and dining places, and regularly clean, disinfect and ventilate food processing areas, dining places and elevator rooms, and be equipped with hand washing and disinfection The facilities, tableware and processing utensils for each meal must be fully disinfected before use. Keep air circulation, and open windows frequently for ventilation indoors.
4. The seating arrangement during dining should achieve a safe social distance. Advocate the use of separate meals, and those who cannot share meals should provide public spoons and chopsticks.
3. Strict cold chain food ledger management
1. When purchasing cold chain food as raw materials, strictly check the supplier’s license and product qualification certificate, and do not purchase or use food that does not meet food safety standards raw material.
2. When purchasing food, strictly implement the purchase inspection and purchase inspection registration system, and truthfully record the name, specification, quantity, production date, batch number, shelf life, and purchase of the food Date, supplier’s name, address, contact information, etc., and save relevant vouchers.
3. Imported cold chain foods imported into our province from abroad or outside the province must have a negative nucleic acid test report issued by the new coronary pneumonia nucleic acid testing agency, and the conditions are not met Storage, transportation, use, or sale of cold chain foods with potential safety hazards shall be handled in accordance with relevant laws and regulations.
4. Do not purchase food from unknown sources and without conformity certificates. It is strictly forbidden to purchase and use meat and its products that have died of illness or whose cause is unknown, and have not been quarantined or are unqualified.
4. Strict control over the quality of take-out food
1. Online catering practitioners must wear masks throughout the process, and the temperature of the cooking food center must not be lower than 70℃. It is forbidden to batch process and store in the open. Box and package immediately.
2. Online catering service operators are not allowed to process or distribute cold meat meals.
3. Food delivery personnel should maintain personal hygiene, wear masks, use safe and harmless delivery containers, and clean and disinfect regularly.
4. Encourage online platforms and catering merchants to adopt”contactless methods” to deliver meals.
5. Establish a sound epidemic prevention and control emergency response plan
Once a case or an abnormal condition suspected of new coronary pneumonia is found, the prevention and control measures of internal non-proliferation and external prevention of export must be implemented, and relevant departments should carry out epidemiological investigations , Follow-up and management of close contacts, disinfection of epidemic spots, etc., and conduct sampling and nucleic acid testing of the personnel’s operations and areas and the processed cold chain foods. If there is an air-conditioning ventilation system, it shall be cleaned and disinfected at the same time, and it can be reactivated after passing the evaluation. According to the severity of the epidemic, the work area will be temporarily closed and production will be resumed after the epidemic is controlled. In accordance with the requirements for the prevention and control of the new crown pneumonia epidemic, measures such as cutting off the route of transmission and isolating close contacts, and disposing of pollutants in accordance with regulations.