Cities, counties (cities, districts) Agriculture and Rural Affairs Bureaus, Fisheries Administration Bureaus:
The”Three-year Action Plan for the Promotion and Development of Geographical Indications of Agricultural Products in Zhejiang Province (2020-2022)” has been reviewed and approved by the executive meeting of the department.
Zhejiang Provincial Department of Agriculture and Rural Affairs
November 4, 2020
Three-year Action Plan for the Promotion and Development of Geographical Indications of Agricultural Products in Zhejiang Province (2020-2022)
In order to further advance the structural reform of the agricultural supply side, promote quality agriculture, green agriculture, and brand-strengthening agriculture, establish the”township name” and”soil name” geographical indication agricultural products brand, and promote the high-quality development of green and high-quality agricultural products. To boost the revitalization of rural industries, this action plan is formulated.
I. General requirements
(1) Guiding ideology.
Under the guidance of Xi Jinping Thought on Socialism with Chinese Characteristics for a New Era, we will conscientiously implement the requirements of the Party Central Committee, the State Council and the Provincial Party Committee and Provincial Government on promoting the deployment of rural industry revitalization, and implement the”369″ action of the new era of Zhejiang’s Mark agricultural products as the main starting point, fully implement the integrated development model of”one standard, one product, one industry” for agricultural geographic indications, green food, and regional characteristic industries, focus on innovating development momentum, optimizing product structure, expanding total scale, focusing on supply quality, and promoting green Characterized development of high-quality agricultural products, base construction, standardized production, industrialized management, and branded operations, accelerate the revitalization of historical classic agricultural products and homesickness industries, continuously improve the supply capacity of green high-quality agricultural products in our province, and promote the creation of a strong province and green food for agricultural geographical indications Big province.
(2) Main goal.
Through three years of hard work (2020-2022), the province’s green food production standards have been fully promoted and applied. The supply of green high-quality agricultural products has increased significantly, the supply quality has been significantly improved, and comprehensive benefits have continued to increase. The brand of”Folder” geographical indication agricultural products has further developed.
——The number of supplies has increased significantly. By 2022, the province’s average annual growth rate of agricultural products with geographical indications is over 15%, with the total number exceeding 160; the average annual net increase of green food is over 15%, and the total number has exceeded 2,000; among the main edible agricultural products, the ratio of green high-quality agricultural products will reach over 56%The supply of green and high-quality agricultural products in the province has increased significantly.
——The quality of supply has improved significantly. By 2022, the province’s geographical indication agricultural products and green food structure will continue to be optimized, and the green food monitoring area in the agricultural product geographical indication industry will increase significantly, and we will strive to obtain all qualified agricultural product geographical indications authorized to use green food certification, agricultural geographical indications and green food Full coverage of quality risk detection.
——The comprehensive benefits continue to improve. Strengthen the brand promotion of green and high-quality agricultural products, and promote the formation of a mechanism for high-quality and high-price. By 2022, cultivate more than 30 well-known and competitive geographical indication agricultural products brands, and the province’s agricultural product geographical indications are authorized to use more than 1,000 production entities, and the economic added value of certified regional characteristic advantage agricultural products will increase significantly, and demonstrations will drive small farmers The ability to develop has been continuously enhanced, effectively promoting the prosperity of rural industries and the continuous increase of farmers’ income.
2. Key tasks
Focusing on promoting the high-quality development of regional characteristic agricultural products and homesickness industries, we will comprehensively construct five systems including policy support, technical standards, production and management, quality control and brand promotion for the integrated development of agricultural geographical indications and green food, and strongly support the characteristics of green high-quality agricultural products Industrialized development, base construction, standardized production, industrialized management, and branded operation.
(1) Build a comprehensive policy support system.
1. Implement the protection project of geographical indication agricultural products. Persist in the work idea of “explore and cultivate a batch, register and protect a batch, upgrade a batch, and eliminate a batch”, vigorously explore regional characteristic products with industrial scale, development potential, agricultural cultural foundation, and historical heritage, and strengthen geographical indications of agricultural products Registration protection. Improve the multi-party input mechanism, increase financial investment, support several counties (cities, districts) each year to implement the protection of geographical indication agricultural products, and implement the”Ten One” development model through the integrated system to promote the comprehensive revitalization of the geographical indication agricultural product industry.
2. Implement the establishment of a boutique green agricultural product base. Combining with the construction of the province’s characteristic agricultural product advantage areas, give priority to supporting the establishment of provincial-level boutique green agricultural products bases for certified geographical indication agricultural products, implement the”six one” development model through the integrated system, promote the application of national green food standards throughout the industry, and promote”one standard, one product” The integrated development of”One Industry” will comprehensively upgrade the level of industrial development. By 2022, 10 provincial-level fine green agricultural product bases will be established each year, and a batch of national agricultural product geographical indication demonstration models, national green food raw material standardized production bases, and national green food primary, secondary and tertiary industry integrated development demonstration parks will be created.
(2) Build a comprehensive technical standard system.
1. Speed up the construction of technical standards for green food production. Promote the construction of expert think tanks for the development of green and high-quality agricultural products, strengthen the research on green food production technical standards, vigorously promote the construction of the provincial green food group standard system, and actively participate in the revision of the national green food production technical regulations. Selecting bayberry, strawberry, green tea, Hangbai chrysanthemum, rice white, glutinous rice yam and other regional characteristic and advantageous agricultural products to carry out the revision of regional green food production technology operating procedures to achieve full coverage of key varieties and key links.
2. Strengthen the application and promotion of green agricultural products standards. Vigorously implement the green food production technical standards landing project in the agricultural product geographical indication protection zone, formulate a batch of special industry green food standard model maps, and convert the standards into easy-to-understand operation maps and clear paper. Strengthen technical guidance and training services for the promotion and application of green food standards, explore the establishment of an”expert joint base” service grassroots working mechanism, guide producers to produce according to standards, and ensure that the main body of green food production identifies, understands and uses standards.
(3) Build a comprehensive production and management system.
1. Strengthen the certification of green food as the main body of large-scale production. Focus on promoting the national geographical indication agricultural products, the province’s regional specialty agricultural products advantage areas and the five parks of”ecological tea gardens, boutique orchards, assured vegetable gardens, characteristic fungus gardens, authentic medicine gardens” to develop green food cultivation and identification, and strive to protect landmarks More than 60%of large-scale production entities in the zone have obtained green food certification, and green food monitoring area accounts for more than 20%. Accelerate the promotion of the registration and protection of geographical indications for livestock and aquaculture products with regional characteristics, and vigorously develop green food.
2. Promote the construction of a production base for high-quality agricultural products of state-owned farms. Focus on advantageous industries such as farm tea and fruit, accelerate the creation of exemplary modern state-owned farms, implement the brand value concept of”good life, originated from farming”, and vigorously guide state-owned farms to implement green food production standards and carry out green food certification. Build a batch of green and high-quality agricultural product supply bases in state-owned farms. Geographical indications of agricultural products can be used to build a number of core demonstration bases based on the advantages of state-owned farms and contiguous land resources and germplasm resources, so as to give play to the leading role of state-owned agricultural economic entities in the development of modern agriculture.
(4) Build a comprehensive quality control system.
1. Improve production record files. Establish and improve the production record file management system of the main body of geographical indication agricultural products and green food production, supervise and guide the main body of production to truthfully and completely record the use of inputs, the prevention and control of animal diseases and plant diseases and insect pests, product harvesting and sales in the production process, and promote green agriculture Develop the whole industry, the whole chain, and all-round smart supervision.
2. Strengthen quality and safety supervision. Implement quality and safety risk monitoring, evaluation and supervision and management of green and high-quality agricultural products such as geographical indication agricultural products, and achieve full coverage of green food and geographical indication agricultural products. Insist on the linkage of inspection and printing, and strengthen the application of random inspection results. Organize and carry out a 100-day special campaign to standardize and improve the quality of green and high-quality agricultural products every year to crack down on irregularities, fraudulent use, and excessive use of logos in accordance with the law, so as to effectively maintain brand credibility.
3. Strengthen information management. Focus on data exchange and sharing, integrate existing information resources, accelerate the construction of the provincial-level green high-quality agricultural product information management system, expand the”smart supervision APP” function, integrate green food declaration, audit, risk monitoring, post-licensing supervision and other whole-process management function modules, Improve the quality identification and supervision efficiency of green high-quality agricultural products.
4. Strengthen the construction of supervision team. Strengthen the training of supervisory teams such as green food and agricultural product geographical indication supervisors, inspectors, and enterprise internal inspectors. Through holding training courses for green and high-quality agricultural products supervision teams, quality improvement courses for production entities, etc., vigorously popularize professional knowledge of green food, geographical indication agricultural products technical standards and the use of signs and labels, and better guide and promote producers to produce and use standards .
(5) Build a comprehensive brand promotion system.
1. Improve the landmark authorization mechanism. Strengthen and standardize the management of authorized use of geographical indications of agricultural products, carry out authorization in an orderly manner to eligible large-scale production entities in landmark protection areas, and continuously expand the scope of authorized use of certificates. In principle, the authorized user should be the green food certification body. Strictly regulate the main production and operation activities, and strictly implement the quality control standards for landmark agricultural products.
2. Strengthen brand promotion. Strengthen online and offline interaction, traditional media and new media integration, innovative carriers vigorously promote the promotion of green high-quality agricultural products represented by geographical indication agricultural products. Deeply dig into the history and culture of landmark products, tell the story of landmark brands, advocate green consumption, enhance consumers’ awareness of superior varieties, superior products, high-quality, and superior prices, and support participation in exhibitions such as China Agricultural Fair and China Green Food Expo to enhance green quality Brand influence and market competitiveness of agricultural products.
3. Safeguard measures
(1) Strengthen organizational leadership. All localities should take the development of geographical indication agricultural products and green food as an important starting point for implementing the rural revitalization strategy and promoting the revitalization of rural industries, clarify goals and tasks, take effective measures, and strive to form a work promotion pattern of linkage and multi-party coordination across the province. It is necessary to highlight local resource characteristics, quality characteristics and cultural connotations, and formulate and implement a development plan for the improvement of the geographical indication agricultural product industry.
(2) Increase policy support. Insist on including the development of geographical indication agricultural products and green food into the overall arrangement of the development of rural industries. All localities should increase investment in the registration and protection of geographical indications of agricultural products, identification of green food, and quality supervision, and support the creation of a batch of protection projects for geographical indications of agricultural products. It is necessary to establish and improve the policy incentive mechanism for green and high-quality agricultural products, increase financial support for newly-certified geographical indications of agricultural products, new identification and renewal of green food, and encourage and guide various production entities to engage in long-term stable production of green and high-quality agricultural products.
(3) Create a social atmosphere. All localities should make full use of various channels and media to strengthen the display and promotion of geographical indication agricultural products and green food, summarize and promote typical experiences and advanced cases in a timely manner, and strive to create a working atmosphere where all parties pay attention, social attention, and joint efforts.