Cities (states) response to the new coronavirus pneumonia epidemic leading group (emergency headquarters), various provincial emergency headquarters working groups, and member units of the provincial cold chain logistics epidemic prevention and control work team:
The”Guidelines for Emergency Response to the Prevention and Control of the Imported Cold Chain Food in Sichuan Province” are now issued to you. Please implement it according to the actual situation.
Sichuan Province responds to the new coronavirus
Pneumonia Outbreak Emergency Headquarters
January 10, 2021
Sichuan Province imported cold chain food epidemic prevention and control emergency response guide
In order to thoroughly implement the decisions and deployments of the Party Central Committee, the State Council and the Provincial Party Committee and Provincial Government on epidemic prevention and control, and to further improve the prevention and control of imported cold chain food in our province, in accordance with the”Law of the People’s Republic of China on the Prevention and Control of Infectious Diseases” and The Republic’s Emergency Response Law, “Regulations on Public Health Emergencies” and other laws and regulations, and “Sichuan Province’s Emergency Plan for Response to the New Crown Pneumonia Epidemic in Autumn and Winter”, “Sichuan Province Cold Chain Logistics Epidemic Prevention and Control Work Plan” and other relevant regulations are formulated guide.
1. Scope of application
This guide applies to imported cold chain foods that are found to be positive for the nucleic acid test of the new coronavirus in the production and processing, distribution and sales, storage and transportation, catering services, etc. of the province-wide, or imported cold chain foods that have a positive nucleic acid test are reported to enter our province Emergency response to other situations.
In the event of an emergency, immediately follow the guidelines to initiate emergency response procedures, implement prevention and control measures such as control of the source of infection, cutting off the transmission route, and protecting susceptible people.
This guide will be updated in due course according to changes in the epidemic situation and the results of the assessment.
II. Emergency response mechanism
According to the principle of “local responsibility, legally regulated, scientific response, fast and efficient”, the emergency response to the epidemic prevention and control of imported cold chain food is carried out under the unified leadership of the emergency headquarters of the territory, and the cold chain logistics epidemic prevention and control work team is assigned The member units organized and implemented emergency response work in an orderly manner in accordance with the division of responsibilities in the”Sichuan Province Cold Chain Logistics Epidemic Prevention and Control Work Plan”.
According to different situations of imported cold chain food epidemics, emergency response work will be carried out in two categories:discovery within the province and notification from outside the province.
(1) Emergency 1:The nucleic acid test of the local cold chain logistics link found a positive product.
1. Start response
After the relevant testing agencies have tested positive products in the production and operation, transportation and storage of imported cold chain food in our province’s jurisdiction, they will immediately report the situation to the local cold chain logistics epidemic prevention and control work team, and the cold chain logistics epidemic situation The special class for prevention and control will simultaneously report the situation to the local emergency headquarters and the special class for cold chain logistics epidemic prevention and control. The territorial emergency headquarters will study and decide whether to initiate an emergency response, and report the handling situation to the superior emergency headquarters for epidemic prevention and control.
2. Response measures
(1) After the health department organizes the research and judgment, it instructs the testing agency to immediately transport the samples to the provincial disease control agency for subsequent analysis of gene sequencing. Conduct centralized quarantine medical observation on personnel who are in close contact with positive products.
(2) The local emergency headquarters organizes experts in disease control, logistics, and food safety to study and judge the situation, and deploy emergency response work. All departments carry out product deployment control, personnel control, traceability investigation, etc. in accordance with the requirements of the territorial emergency headquarters.
(3) Market supervision, commerce, agriculture and rural areas, transportation and other departments coordinate and supervise the involved import cold chain food production and operation entities and the enterprises where the transportation vehicles are located immediately stop production and operation activities, start emergency plans, and do a good job of cooperation.
(4) The public security department urges and guides cold chain food production and operation enterprises to do a good job in traffic control and personnel control inside and outside the production and business premises, to avoid the entry and exit of irrelevant personnel.
(5) The market supervision department conducts traceability investigations on cold chain foods, inspects and verifies the qualifications of cold chain food production and operation entities, searches through the”Chuan Cold Chain” system or on-site inspection of purchase bills, supplier qualifications, inspection reports, etc. Information, inquire about the purchase and sale of foods involved in the epidemic and entry declaration, grasp the source, flow, and purchase, sale and storage of the same batch of foods involved in the epidemic, and remove and seal the foods involved in the epidemic. At the same time, the traceability situation is reported to the provincial market supervision department. In principle, the provincial market supervision department promptly asks the provincial emergency headquarters to notify the epidemic-related food outflow (inflow) provincial joint prevention and control mechanism of the epidemic-related food and related production and operation. Information about the affected food, including name, batch number, quantity, date of sale, seller and contact information, etc.
(6) Departments (units) of transportation, public security, customs, postal administration, etc. shall coordinate investigations involving transportation vehicles and personnel according to their responsibilities to find out the trajectory.
(7) The health department, together with the market supervision department, organizes relevant testing agencies to conduct nucleic acid testing on samples collected from other food, employees, business environment, and transportation vehicles in the production and business premises.
If there is no”material-to-person” infection of the virus, the health department and related departments will guide and urge the involved producers and operators to carry out terminal disinfection of the external environment, transportation, ice melting and sewage, and organize professional forces for the same batch of food And the storage freezer is thoroughly disinfected, and the food involved is treated in a harmless manner.
If there has been a “material-to-human” infection of the virus, the health department will promptly organize and carry out comprehensive epidemic prevention and control work involving personnel investigation and flow adjustment in accordance with the prescribed procedures.
(8) When all relevant departments (units) discover illegal or criminal activities in the process of on-site handling, traceability investigation, contact isolation observation, medical treatment, etc., they shall be transferred to investigation and punishment according to law and severely cracked down.
(2) Emergencies 2:According to the information notified from other places, some batches of positive cold chain food were imported locally.
1. Start response
After receiving the information notification of the influx of epidemic-related food from other places, the local cold chain logistics epidemic prevention and control work team will immediately report the situation to the local emergency headquarters and the superior cold chain logistics epidemic prevention and control work team, which will be under the emergency command of the locality The Ministry organized disease control, logistics, and food safety experts to study and judge and decided to initiate emergency response, deploy and arrange relevant departments (units) to go to the cold chain food production and operation sites to carry out product deployment and control, personnel control, and traceability investigations.
2. Response measures
(1) The health department, together with the market supervision department, organizes testing agencies to carry out nucleic acid testing on samples collected from food, employees, and the environment in accordance with procedures.
(2) The market supervision department searches or on-site inspections of purchase bills, supplier qualifications, inspection reports, etc. according to the”Chuan Cold Chain” system, understands the purchase and sale of foods involved in the epidemic, and entry declarations, and grasps the issues involved in the same batch The source, flow, purchase, sale and inventory of the affected food, trace the source of the cold chain food, and report the name, batch number, quantity, sale date, seller and contact information of the affected food to the location of the relevant upstream and downstream cold chain food production and operation entities The market supervision department implements storage, removal, and recall processing, and proceed to the next step based on the nucleic acid test results.
(3) Departments (units) such as transportation, public security, customs, postal administration, etc. shall coordinate investigations involving transportation vehicles and personnel according to their responsibilities to find out the trajectory.
(4) Carry out follow-up processing based on the results of nucleic acid test reports. If the test report is negative, terminate the emergency response; if the test report is positive, carry out emergency response in accordance with the relevant provisions of emergency situation 1.
(3) Information submission.
The information submission includes the initial report of the disposal, the progress report and the final report. After the first report of a product with a positive nucleic acid test is made, all localities shall report the handling process daily until the emergency response is terminated. After the emergency response is terminated, a termination report shall be submitted to the higher emergency command headquarters in the name of the local emergency command headquarters within 5 working days.
(4) The emergency response is terminated.
The territorial emergency command department organizes experts to evaluate the effectiveness of epidemic prevention and control in a timely manner, and further guides the implementation of on-site investigations, crowd monitoring, site control and other work measures, and terminates emergency response based on actual conditions.
Four. Information release
The information on emergency handling of cold chain food is released, and the emergency headquarters of the territories will release it to the society in the form of press conferences and information announcements as appropriate to strengthen the positive guidance of public opinion, actively respond to social concerns, improve people’s health literacy, and create Good social atmosphere.
This guide is interpreted by the Provincial Emergency Command Headquarters and will be implemented from the date of issuance.