Agricultural and Rural Bureaus of Districts and Cities:
In order to strengthen project construction guidance and advance project implementation in an orderly manner, the”Province Cattle and Sheep Industry Construction Project Implementation Plan” is hereby printed and distributed to you. Please take the actual situation and implement it carefully.
January 7, 2021
The province’s cattle and sheep industry construction project implementation plan
In order to implement the”Implementation Opinions of the General Office of the Provincial Government on Promoting the High-quality Development of Cattle and Sheep Industry” (Ganfu Office Fa  No. 33), during the”14th Five-Year Plan” period, the provincial finance will increase the cattle and sheep industry Investment to support the development of cattle and sheep industry. In order to promote the smooth implementation of the cattle and sheep industry project, this plan is formulated.
1. Construction ideas and goals
In accordance with the development idea of ”expanding and improving quality, industrial integration, supporting grass and livestock, and green ecology”, through the implementation of the project, we will strive to achieve 300,000 tons of beef and mutton production in the province by 2025, of which:150 cattle slaughter More than 10,000 heads, the cattle stock is stable at about 2.5 million heads, and the beef output is 200,000 tons; the sheep is 5 million, the sheep stock is 5 million, and the mutton output is 100,000 tons.
Two. Support direction
focuses on supporting the following aspects:
(1) Support the construction of beef cattle county. Prepared the beef cattle industry development plan for the local government, currently has more than 15,000 cows capable of reproducing cows, has strong leading enterprises, and has advantages in the beef cattle industry that can drive farmers to continue to expand their herds, and implement the county-wide development strategy . Through 3-5 years of continuous support, the stock of beef cattle and breeding cows has grown steadily, and it has become a big beef cattle breeding county with more than 100,000 heads. Focus on supporting the construction of large-scale beef cattle farms in counties, the development of large-scale cow farms (households) with more than 20 cows, and the implementation of subsidies for frozen beef cattle semen and fine-bred cows.
(2) Support the construction of a big county of meat sheep. The local government has compiled a development plan for the mutton sheep industry, has a strong leading enterprise, and has a superior region in the mutton sheep industry that can drive farmers to continue to expand and increase the population, and implement the county-wide development strategy. Through 3-5 years of continuous support, the stock and slaughter of mutton sheep have grown steadily, and it has become a mutton sheep county with an annual output of more than 300,000 heads, among which 2-3 large counties with an annual output of more than 500,000 sheep have been cultivated. Focus on supporting the leading mutton enterprises in counties that use the”company + farmer” model to drive group expansion.
(3) Support the construction of cattle and sheep farms in non-large counties. Support for the standardization transformation, forage planting, development and utilization of large-scale cattle and sheep farms or breeding bases other than the entire county.
3. Subsidy standards
(1) The beef cattle county will be promoted throughout the county. According to the overall development goals of 3-5 years, annual goals, leading enterprise demonstrations, and breeding bases for breeding cows, combined with the total amount of annual funding arrangements and the promotion of target tasks to arrange reward funds, in principle, each county of beef cattle will not be rewarded every year. More than 8 million yuan. In large counties that implement beef cattle frozen semen and fine-bred cow subsidies, the annual subsidy for beef cattle frozen semen subsidies does not exceed 20 yuan per reproductive cow, and the newly added fine-bred cow subsidies do not exceed 1,000 yuan per reproductive cow.
(2) The whole county of mutton sheep is promoted. Based on the overall development goals, annual goals, and leading enterprises’ demonstration drive in 3-5 years, combined with the total annual funding arrangement and the promotion of target tasks, the reward funds are arranged in principle. In principle, each county in Rouyang County will award no more than 5 million yuan per year.
(3) Construction of cattle and sheep breeding farms in non-large counties. According to the project construction content, construction scale, etc., each project subsidy for cattle and sheep farms or cow bases shall not exceed 1.5 million yuan.
The provincial awards and subsidies for a single construction project shall not exceed 30%of the total investment of the project.
Four. Project management
The Provincial Department of Agriculture and Rural Affairs coordinates the implementation of the cattle and sheep industry projects in the province as a whole, is responsible for the whole county to promote the project review and the determination of the project county, combined with the total annual funding arrangement and the promotion target task, issue the whole county to promote the project and the non-large County cattle and sheep breeding farm construction project (hereinafter referred to as non-large county construction project) investment plan, construction tasks, performance targets, etc. The agricultural and rural departments of the city divided into districts are responsible for the organization, application, selection, expert review of construction projects in non-large counties, and project approval, completion acceptance, and fund management. The county-level agricultural and rural departments are responsible for the preparation of project implementation plans, project declarations, and specific implementation of projects throughout the county, as well as directing the preparation of construction plans for non-large counties, organizing project declarations, supervising project implementation, carrying out daily management and service guidance, etc. .
Implement classified project management according to the specific types of projects.
(1) Whole County Promotion Project
1. County-level declaration. For large beef cattle (meat sheep) counties promoted by the entire county, the county-level people’s government prepares a project declaration, including the status quo of industrial development, 3-5 years of industrial development goals and annual goals, implementation paths, main construction content, investment estimates, and safeguard measures Etc., and submit the project application materials to the District Municipal Agriculture and Rural Bureau.
2. Municipal recommendation. The agricultural and rural departments of the districted cities are responsible for reviewing the project plan, selecting the best and recommending the project counties and ranking them, and submitting the text to the Provincial Department of Agriculture and Rural Affairs.
3. The project is confirmed. The Provincial Department of Agriculture and Rural Affairs organizes the review of the application materials from various regions, adopts a competitive project method, selects the best to determine the whole county to advance the project counties, and issues investment plans, construction tasks, performance targets, etc.
4. Organization and implementation. After the investment is issued, the agricultural and rural departments of the districts and cities shall strengthen project management, guide the project counties to modify and improve the implementation plan, and approve the implementation. The project is organized and implemented in a unified manner in the county. The county-level agricultural and rural departments shall, in accordance with the approval, refine the construction plan, organize the implementation, and strictly regulate the project and fund management.
5. Completion acceptance. The construction period of the project is one year. After completing the construction tasks, the project county submits an application for project acceptance to the municipal agricultural and rural departments, and the districts and cities strictly control the project approval, organize expert acceptance, and form an acceptance report, which is reported to the Provincial Department of Agriculture and Rural Affairs for the record.
(2) Cattle and sheep breeding farm construction project in non-large county
1. Project establishment. The farm voluntarily declares, and the county-level agricultural and rural departments organize review and selection, and guide the project unit to prepare the construction plan, including construction goals, main construction content, investment estimates, annual goals, investment benefits, demonstration effects, etc., and report them in order. Based on the project recommendation list and project construction plan submitted by the project counties, the agricultural and rural departments of the city divided into districts organize expert reviews. After the review is passed, they will be included in the project reserve library, sorted and written to the Provincial Department of Agriculture and Rural Affairs. The Provincial Department of Agriculture and Rural Affairs combined the total annual funding arrangement and the promotion of target tasks, and issued investment plans, construction tasks, performance targets, etc.
2. Organization and implementation. After the project plan is issued, the agricultural and rural departments of the districted city shall strengthen project management, guide the project counties to modify and improve the construction plan, and approve the implementation. The county-level agricultural and rural departments shall, in accordance with the approval, guide the project construction unit to refine the construction plan, organize the implementation, and strictly regulate the project and fund management.
3. Completion acceptance. The construction period of the project is one year. After completing the construction tasks, the project construction unit submits an acceptance application to the county-level agricultural and rural departments. After the county-level agricultural and rural departments pass the preliminary inspection, they submit the project acceptance application to the municipal agricultural and rural departments, and the district-level agricultural and rural bureaus strictly control the project approval , Organize expert acceptance, form an acceptance report, and report to the Provincial Department of Agriculture and Rural Affairs for the record.
5. Work requirements
First, we must strengthen organizational leadership. It is necessary to strengthen organization and leadership, establish a work coordination mechanism, and consolidate the administrative responsibilities of districts and cities, and promote the main responsibility of counties and farms throughout the county. Districts and cities should attach great importance, plan ahead, formulate and improve implementation plans for the construction of the cattle and sheep industry in the region, and promote the high-quality development of the local cattle and sheep industry in a planned and step-by-step manner. The project implementation county shall establish and improve the work coordination mechanism, clarify the responsible department and the specific responsible person, strengthen coordination with relevant departments, and ensure that various goals and tasks are completed on time and with quality. Especially for counties that implement the whole county promotion, a government-led leadership group should be established to organize agriculture and rural areas, finance, development and reform, natural resources, ecological environment, forestry and other departments to coordinate the implementation of planning layout, financial investment, breeding land, ecological environmental protection, etc. Policies and measures to jointly promote project implementation and form a joint force for industrial development.
Second, we must increase industrial investment. All localities should closely integrate the development of cattle and sheep industry with industrial poverty alleviation and rural revitalization, and build the cattle and sheep project into an important support for the poverty alleviation industry. It is necessary to coordinate and integrate existing agricultural special transfer payment channels and increase investment in the development of cattle and sheep industry. Encourage the city and county finance to support the entire county to promote the implementation, adopt methods such as subsidies for subsidies, construction first and then subsidies, loan interest discounts, etc., to increase support for leading enterprises, large-scale breeding farms, breeding grounds, and grass and livestock supporting bases. It is necessary to actively integrate into the brand strategy of”Gan Po Genuine”, cultivate well-known brands of cattle and sheep, strengthen publicity and promotion, encourage online and offline development, and vigorously develop markets outside the province.
Third, we must strengthen business guidance. Agricultural and rural departments at all levels should carry out cattle and sheep breeding technology training, strengthen guidance on the construction of cattle and sheep industry projects, track the progress of the project, construction quality, fund management and use, etc., to ensure that the project construction is completed on time and according to standards, and that after the project is completed Play its due role.
Fourth, we must strictly monitor and assess. The Provincial Department of Agriculture and Rural Affairs will strengthen project supervision and evaluation, incorporate the implementation of cattle and sheep industry construction projects into the assessment of rural revitalization, organize performance evaluations every year, and improve the incentive and restraint mechanism. For those who complete performance targets as required, support city and county finance, and have obvious construction results For cities (counties, districts), the next year’s funding will be prioritized; if performance tasks are not completed within the year, the funds will be recovered and the next year’s projects will be directly deducted or cancelled. The agricultural and rural departments should work with the financial departments to strengthen project supervision and management. Project funds should be used for special purposes to improve the efficiency of fund use and ensure the safe use of funds. Submit the half-year project implementation status before June 1 of each year, and submit the annual project implementation summary report and performance self-assessment report to the Provincial Department of Agriculture and Rural Affairs before December 20. And extensively carry out policy publicity, through project implementation, timely summary of advanced experience and typical models, and actively use demonstration observations, case compilations and other forms of promotion and application to promote the sustainable and healthy development of the cattle and sheep industry.
The first batch of funds for the 2021 project is 30 million yuan. All districts and cities are requested to submit the project application documents including the attached table (Annex 1) and the entire county promotion project application form (Annex 2) to the Provincial Department of Agriculture and Rural Affairs before January 12, 2021. Contact:Cheng Guoxin, Department of Animal Husbandry and Veterinary Bureau, 0791-86215071, [email protected]
Attachment:1.2021 Annual Cattle and Sheep Industry Project Application Form
2. Niuyang County Entire County Promotion Project Application Form