Recently, Jiangsu Provincial Market Supervision and Administration Bureau completed 771 batches of provincial food safety supervision and sampling tasks, involving processed food products, meat products, frozen drinks, pastries, alcohol, edible agricultural products and soy products. Product sampling results can be found at https://spcjsac.gsxt.gov.cn/. According to the national food safety standard inspection and judgment, the sampling inspection items include 759 batches of qualified samples and 12 batches of unqualified samples. The notice is as follows:
1. For the Furui series-Jingguo powder sold by Datonghua Shopping Center of Zhenjiang Yaohan Trading Co., Ltd., the mold does not meet the requirements of national food safety standards. The inspection agency is Yangzhou City Product Quality Supervision and Inspection Institute.
Second, the nominal Shanghai Jinri Medicine and Health Food Co., Ltd., sold by Yonghui Life Supermarket in Hongze District, Huai’an City, commissioned by Changzhou Luxin Health Products Factory to produce deer turtle wine (mixed wine) (the production date is 2019- 01-11, 2020-09-15, 2020-09-18) For three batches of products, the alcohol content does not meet the product’s stated standards and quality requirements. The inspection agency is Pony Testing Group Jiangsu Co., Ltd.
3. The bovine hooves and nitrofurazone metabolites sold by Jiangsu Yonghui Supermarket Co., Ltd. Jiangyin West Renmin Road Branch of Inner Mongolia Hongfa Bahrain Animal Husbandry Co., Ltd. do not meet the requirements of the Ministry of Agriculture and Rural Affairs Announcement No. 250. The inspection agency is Jiangsu Food and Drug Supervision and Inspection Institute.
4. The nominal number of instant jellyfish produced by Fuzhou Huangwen Food Co., Ltd. sold by Xuzhou Yuejia Commercial Co., Ltd. Xuzhou Fuxing Road Store does not meet the requirements of national food safety standards. The inspection agency is Xuzhou City Quality and Technical Supervision Inspection and testing center.
5. Norfloxacin does not meet the requirements of the Ministry of Agriculture Announcement No. 2292 in the angkor fish sold by Zhao Baomin at the Duanzhuang Farmer’s Market in Xuzhou. The inspection agency is the Xuzhou City Quality and Technical Supervision Comprehensive Inspection and Testing Center.
6. The coliform bacteria produced by Wanrunda Supermarket in Dafeng District, Yancheng City, which is nominally produced by Chengwu Xinshengyuan Food Co., Ltd., do not meet the national food safety standards. The inspection agency is the Nanjing Customs Animal, Plant and Food Inspection Center.
7. The nominal number of instant jellyfish produced by Jiangsu Haiyuan Food Co., Ltd. sold at the Ninghai Road Shopping Plaza of Suguo Supermarket (Haian) Co., Ltd. does not meet the national food safety standards. The inspection agency is the Suzhou Customs Comprehensive Technology Center.
8. The nominal number of instant jellyfish produced by Ningbo Jinding Seafood Food Co., Ltd. sold in Kunshan branch of Suzhou Auchan Supermarket Co., Ltd. does not meet the national food safety standards. The inspection agency is Puyan (Shanghai) Standard Technical Service Co., Ltd.
Nine. The coliforms of the bowl used by the Jiafu Hotel in Taixing City do not meet the national food safety standards. The inspection agency is Jiangsu Organic Food Quality Supervision and Inspection Center.
10. The seaweed and meat floss cake produced by Longhai Junmengyuan Food Co., Ltd., which is sold by Nantong Rudong Tongquwu Commercial Bank in its online store (Taobao), does not meet the national food safety standards. The inspection agency is the National Light Industry Food Quality Supervision and Inspection Nanjing Station.
Please refer to the attachment for the detailed information of the above unqualified food. Regarding the unqualified food found in the supervision and random inspection, the Provincial Market Supervision Bureau has instructed the relevant municipal market supervision departments to immediately organize the disposal work, investigate and punish illegal acts in accordance with the law, find out the flow of products, and urge enterprises to take measures such as removing the shelves and recalling substandard products. Risks, and promptly disclose relevant information to the public.
Jiangsu Market Supervision Administration
January 8, 2021