Recently, the Hainan Provincial Market Supervision Administration organized sampling inspections of 524 batches of edible agricultural products, catering food and other 6 categories of food, including 516 batches of qualified samples and 8 batches of unqualified samples (see attachment for testing items). According to national food safety standards, if individual items are unqualified, their products are judged as unqualified products. The specific situation is announced as follows:
一. Overall situation
187 batches of edible agricultural products were sampled, including 182 batches of qualified samples and 5 batches of unqualified samples; 262 batches of catering food were sampled, including 260 batches of qualified samples and 2 batches of unqualified samples; 31 batches of aquatic products were sampled There were 30 batches of qualified samples and 1 batch of unqualified samples; 8 batches of egg products, 3 batches of condiments, and 33 batches of starch and starch products were sampled, all of which were qualified samples.
二. The situation of substandard products
(1) The test item Acetamiprid of the Chinese cabbage sold at the Wuxiuge vegetable stall in the Wanxin Farmer’s Market in Danzhou did not meet the national food safety standards. The inspection agency is the Food Inspection and Testing Center of Hainan Province.
(2) Chloramphenicol and Enrofloxacin do not meet the national food safety standards for the car snails and sand-bag snails sold by Haikou Meilan Chenji Seafood. The inspection agency is the Haikou Customs Technology Center.
(3) The small sea white snails and mango snails sold by Feng Juzhen aquatic products stall in Qiongshan, Haikou, the inspection item chloramphenicol does not meet the national food safety standards. The inspection agency is the Haikou Customs Technology Center.
(4) For the pho noodles sold at Dong Baoluo Noodle Shop in Dongfang City, the inspection items of benzoic acid and its sodium salt (calculated as benzoic acid) do not meet the national food safety standards. The inspection agency is the Sanya branch of Hainan Food and Drug Inspection Institute.
(5) For the golden drum eel sold at the Changfu Farmhouse Restaurant in Lingshui Yelin, the test item of the nitrofural metabolite does not meet the national food safety standards. The inspection agency is the Sanya branch of Hainan Food and Drug Inspection Institute.
(6) Nominal dovetail fish produced by Hunan Longteng Food Co., Ltd. (production date:2020-10-02, specification:45g/bag) sold in Sanya Licai Hongyahong Shopping Supermarket, inspection item cadmium ( (Calculated in Cd) does not meet the requirements of national food safety standards. The inspection agency is Pony Testing Group Co., Ltd.
3. Check the disposal situation
For the unqualified products found in the above-mentioned random inspections, the local market supervision department has taken measures to investigate and deal with it in accordance with the law, and ordered the edible agricultural products centralized trading market to find out the purchase channel, place of production and other information and report to the relevant departments, food production enterprises Check the product flow, recall the unqualified products, analyze the reasons for rectification; order the sellers of edible agricultural products to immediately stop the sales of the unqualified products, and the relevant units in the food business link immediately take measures to prevent and control risks, such as taking off the shelves. The risk prevention and control measures for substandard products and the results of verification and disposal will be announced on the websites of relevant municipal and county market supervision departments.
The Hainan Provincial Market Supervision Administration welcomes the public to actively participate in food safety supervision. If any harmful food is found on the market, please call 12345 to make a complaint and report. If verified, a maximum of 500,000 yuan will be awarded.
Hainan Market Supervision Administration
January 8, 2021