”Notice of the General Office of the General Administration of Market Supervision on the Inspection and Disposal of 118 Batches of Unqualified Foods” 2 batches of substandard health foods involve our province 2 Family business. The relevant risk control and verification and disposal conditions are now notified as follows:
1. Jinzheng Yinyanghuo Lingzhi Capsules sold by Guangdong 160 Pharmaceutical Chain Co., Ltd.
(1) The State Administration for Market Regulation commissioned Jiangxi Institute for Drug Inspection and Testing to conduct random inspections on the Internet platform of Beijing Jingdong Sanbailushidu Electronic Commerce Co., Ltd. Jinzheng Epimedium Ganoderma Lucidum Capsules (sample number:GC20000000380430136, specification:0.4g/capsule, production date:2019-10-17, sold by 60 Pharmaceutical Chain Co., Ltd., and nominally produced by Shaanxi Jinzheng Pharmaceutical Co., Ltd.) Lot number:1910001) The moisture item is unqualified.
(2) Nanshan Supervision Bureau of Shenzhen Municipal Market Supervision Administration delivered a non-conformity report to Guangdong 160 Pharmaceutical Chain Co., Ltd. and conducted an on-site inspection. After investigation, the company purchased a total of 6 boxes of the above-mentioned batch of Jinzheng Epimedium Ganoderma lucidum capsules, all of which were used for this supervision and random inspection. At present, Guangdong 160 Pharmaceutical Chain Co., Ltd. has voluntarily suspended the sale of all batches of Jinzheng Yinyang Huo Lingzhi capsules. The Nanshan Supervision Bureau of Shenzhen Municipal Market Supervision Bureau initiated an investigation into Guangdong 160 Pharmaceutical Chain Co., Ltd. Currently, the case is under further investigation.
2. Compaq calcium + D chewable tablets (nutrient supplements) sold by Guangdong Dashen Linbokang Chain Pharmacy Co., Ltd. 6440th store.< /span>
(1) The Guangzhou Customs Technology Center commissioned by the State Administration of Market Supervision and Administration to conduct random inspections from Guangdong Dashen Linbaikang Chain Pharmacy Co., Ltd., sold at the 6440th store , Nominated as the general agent of Shanghai Zhengwen Biological Technology Co., Ltd., and produced by Lux Pharmaceuticals Co., Ltd. (Nutrition Supplement) (country of origin:United States, sample number:GC20000000595931228, specifications :1500mg/tablet, production date:2020-09-25, batch number:SHC091520) The vitamin D? project was unqualified, and the re-inspection by Ningbo Customs Technology Center was unqualified.
(2) Guangzhou Baiyun District Market Supervision and Administration Bureau delivered unqualified items to Guangdong Dashen Linbokang Chain Drugstore Co., Ltd., the No. 6440 Reported and conducted an on-site inspection. After investigation, the store purchased a total of 7 bottles of the aforementioned batch of Compaq calcium + D chewable tablets (nutrient supplements), 1 bottle was sold, 5 bottles were used for this supervision and sampling, and 1 bottle was not sold. Guangdong Dashen Linbokang Chain Drugstore Co., Ltd. has taken recall measures for the batch of substandard health food in accordance with relevant laws and regulations. The Baiyun District Market Supervision Administration of Guangzhou City seized and detained a bottle of unqualified product that had not yet been sold in the store, and filed a case for investigation.
(3) Guangdong Dashen Linbokang Chain Pharmacy Co., Ltd., the 6440th store, is illegally selling health food that does not meet food safety standards. The provisions of Article 71 Paragraph 3 of the”Food Safety Law of the People’s Republic of China”. In view of the fact that the store fulfilled its obligations such as purchase inspection when purchasing the batch of products, there is sufficient evidence to prove that it does not know that the food purchased does not meet the food safety standards, and it can truthfully explain the source of the purchase, market supervision and management in Baiyun District, Guangzhou In accordance with the provisions of Article 136 of the Food Safety Law of the People’s Republic of China, the bureau confiscated one bottle of the above-mentioned substandard product and made a decision to order the store to make corrections and exempt from administrative punishment.
If consumers find food safety violations, they can call the 12345 or 12315 hotline to complain and report.
Guangdong Provincial Market Supervision Administration
January 8, 2021