Recently, the Jiangxi Provincial Market Supervision Administration organized food safety supervision and sampling inspections of processed food products, soybean products, dairy products, edible agricultural products, meat products, edible oils and fats, and A total of 207 batches of food in 6 categories of its products, 3 batches of edible agricultural products and meat products were found to be unqualified, involving microbial contamination and pesticide residues. The specific situation is now announced as follows:
1. General situation:This time, there are 207 batches of food in 6 categories. Among them, 62 batches of edible agricultural products, 60 batches of qualified and 2 batches of unqualified; 59 batches of edible oil, fat and their products, 59 batches of qualified; 42 batches of meat products, 41 batches of qualified and 1 batch of unqualified Times; 17 batches of dairy products, 17 batches qualified; 16 batches of soy products, 16 batches qualified; 11 batches of processed food products, 11 batches qualified. Please refer to the attachment for the food qualified and unqualified information.
2. The specific information of substandard food is as follows:
(1) Microbial contamination problem
1. It is sold by Yongheng Shopping Super Fresh Experience Hall in Hengfeng County, and is named as the soaked chicken feet (Sansho flavor) produced by Chongqing Yaohong Food Co., Ltd. ( Irradiated food), the total number of colonies does not meet the requirements of the national food safety standards. The inspection agency is Jiangxi Provincial Food Inspection and Testing Research Institute.
(2) The problem of pesticide and veterinary drug residues
1. The celery sold by Longxiang Vegetable Wholesaler, Qingyunpu District, Nanchang City, phorate does not meet the national food safety standards. The inspection agency is China Certification & Inspection Group Hunan Co., Ltd.
2. The perch sold by Nanchang West Lake RT-Mart Commercial Co., Ltd., enrofloxacin does not meet the national food safety standards. The inspection agency is Jiangxi Provincial Food Inspection and Testing Research Institute. Nanchang West Lake RT-Mart Commercial Co., Ltd. raised objections to the test results and applied for re-inspection. After re-inspection by Nanchang Customs Technology Center, the initial inspection conclusion was maintained.
Regarding unqualified foods found in random inspections, Jiangxi Provincial Market Supervision Administration has notified relevant market supervision departments to deal with them according to law. The local market supervision department has ordered the relevant units in the food production and operation link to immediately take measures to check the product flow, stop selling, remove the shelves, and recall the risk to control risks, and report the verified purchase channels and origin information to the relevant management departments. At present, some relevant units involved have been investigated according to law.
specially reminds consumers that if you buy or find substandard foods listed in the notice on the market, please call the food safety complaint and report hotline 12315 for complaints.
Jiangxi Provincial Market Supervision Bureau
December 30, 2020